剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
五十米 外加一个天花板
165 feet, give or take a recessed ceiling.
快把我吓死了
It scared the hell out of me.
而且我发现这还是违法的
It also happens to be very illegal.
刑事法典126A 任何有意
Criminal Code Section 126A... Anyone who intentionally,
蓄意 或无节制的涂鸦
willfully, or wantonly paint...
我喜欢
I love it.
我这都是为你做的
Well, I did it all for you.
看起来很棒 对吗
It's pretty amazing, isn't it?
等一下 这句话
Oh, wait, you're the one
- 应该你来说才对 - 很完美
- who's supposed to say that. - It's perfect.
这完全就是我想在剩下的日子里想体会到的感觉
It is exactly what I want the time I have left to feel like.
我一直都在 直到消失那一刻
"I was here, damn it, until I wasn't."
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 该你了
All right, it's your turn.
让我做任何事
Dare me to do anything,
难度加大一点
and make it really hard
因为你做的实在是太棒了
because you outdid yourself.
我俩你绝不敢去做化疗
I dare you to get chemo.
- 你这是在干什么 盖里 - 你说要加大难度
- What are you doing, Gary? - You said make it really hard.
你 不要这样做
No, don't. Don't do that.
- 这样不公平 - 没有什么事是公平的
- That's not fair. - None of this is fair.
这不就是全部的意义吗 对吗
That's the whole point, right?
你不应该死
I mean, you don't deserve to die.
游戏结束 我不玩了
Game's over. I'm... I'm done playing.
好吧 对不起 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 我收回那句话 - 不行
- I-I take it back. - No, you can't.
我们说好了 我也表示的非常清楚
We made a deal, and I was very clear
我需要你如何支持我
about what I needed from you.
- 因为我看见了淤青 - 那又怎样
- Look, I saw the bruise. - Okay, so what?
就是个淤青而已
It's a bruise!
那病情真的恶化到那一步到底要怎么做
What... What are you gonna do when it gets really bad,
我现在浑身都很酸痛
when I have sores all over my body
体重还掉了一半
and I lose half my weight?
这一步本来不用发生的
That doesn't have to happen, and I know it.
对不起 这就是我的感觉
So, I'm sorry. Th-Th-That's the way that I feel.
我不希望你那么想
Well, I don't want you to feel that!
我不希望你有任何感觉
I don't want you to feel anything!
你
Just...
就接受发生的事
accept what's happening.
这才是重点
That is the whole point.
对不起 那都怪我
I'm sorry. That... That's up to me.
好吗
Okay?
史黛西医生说的没错
Dr. Stacy was right.
你
You...
你害怕了
You're so scared.
我当然害怕了
Of course, I am.
我以为你比任何人都要理解这一点
I thought you, of all people, understood that.
我不能让你这样做
I can't expect you to do this.
你确定那个孩子知道要来这里见你吗
You're sure this kid knows to meet you here?
是的 我们发了十次短♥信♥
Yeah. We texted like 10 times.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
你觉得是不是他不喜欢我
Do you think he doesn't like me?
不知道
I don't know.
感情本来就很复杂 朋友
Relationships are complicated, pal.
男人和女人 男人和男人
Men and women, men and men,
男孩和男孩
boys and boys, it...
这都不值得吵
It's not worth the hassle.
她不喜欢你画的那些东西 是吧
She didn't like your graffiti, huh?
画到是喜欢
She did like the graffiti.
不过她不喜欢我后来对她说的话
She didn't like what I said afterwards.
你知道生活是什么吗
You know what life's really about?
- 我12岁 - 友谊
- I'm 12. - Friendship.
你和我
You and me.
此时此刻 兄弟
Right here, dude.
没错 我们
Yeah. Us.
就是这样
That's what it's about.
你好啊
What's up?
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
- 我是埃利奥特 - 我知道你是谁 孩子
- I'm Elliot. - I know who you are, kid.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴见到你
- It's good to meet you. - It's good to meet you, too.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
想要找个时间和我出去约会吗
You want to go on a date with me sometime?
约会
A date?
是的
Yeah.
或许吧
Maybe.
但你应该知道
You should probably know...
我已经结婚了
...I'm married.
真的吗
Really?
那我只能说 我也是
Well, I am, too.
对了 我叫罗马
My name's Rome, by the way.
瑞金娜
Regina.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, too.
盖里叔叔
Hey, Uncle Gary.
你想和我们一起玩吗
You want to play with us?
这个地方很棒
This place is awesome.
很棒
It's awesome.
好吧
Okay, well,
准备好 你们“青蛙过河”可能会输得很惨
prepare to be crushed in "Frogger."
- 我们走着瞧啊 - 是啊 好的
- We'll see about that. - Will we, then? Okay.
- 我们到时候再见高下 - 好的
- We'll see about that. - Okay.
很好吧
Pretty good, huh?
- 还不错 - 谢谢你
- It's not bad. - Oh, well, thank you.
真是从你嘴里难得的赞扬
Quite a compliment, coming from you.
晚餐十分钟就好
Dinner's in 10 minutes.
你真的不打算把游乐场的事分享给我吗
You're really not gonna tell me anything about the arcade?
那你们玩得开心吗
Did you have fun, at least?
是的
Yeah.
很明显我们玩了电子游戏
We played video games, obviously.
是的
Obviously.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
怎么了
What?
你
It's,
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
你们小的时候
Baby pictures of you guys.
三个小胖墩
These rollies.
怎么想起来看这个
Why?
因为
Because, I...
我就是喜欢时刻记住我的宝贝们
just love remembering my babies.
妈妈 行了 别动了
Mom! Come on. Stop it.
怎么了 你头发上喷发胶了吗
What, did you put product in your hair?
- 没有 - 怎么回事
- No. - What is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 怎么了 - 你脸红了
- What? - You're blushing.
- 我才没有 - 你有哦
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
嗨
Hi.
我们来吃点东西
Uh, we just came in for a bite.
他看起来人不错
Seems like a good dude.
我们在一起办一个案子
We're working on a case together.
那我希望你可以赢下那场案子
Well, I hope you win.
你值得拥有快乐 凯瑟琳
You deserve to be happy, Katherine.
我宁愿抓住我现在的生活
I would rather keep the life that I have right now...
也不想浪费时间
...than waste it
去奋斗一个我可能根本看不见的未来
fighting for a future that I probably won't even get.
我进去了
玛姬来了
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表