剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I mean, not all night.
不是 不是通过
- Not -- Not through the --
我的意思是 我有时会留下过夜
I mean, I stay over some--
相信我 我的牙刷不在
Trust me, my toothbrush does not reside
你女儿的浴室里
in your daughter's bathroom.
好吧 很高兴知道那点
Well, that's good to know.
好吧
Okay.
听着 帕特丽夏
Look, Patricia,
这事就这么过去了 好吗
let's just call it like it is, okay?
你生气了
You're angry,
你完全有理由生气
and you have every reason to be.
我在停车场表现得很混账
I was a jerk in that parking lot,
我反应过度 我向你道歉
I overreacted, and I apologize.
- 哇 说得好 - 对的
Wow. That's good. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我欣赏你的说辞
I...appreciate that.
很好 如果你愿意放下它向前看 我也愿意
Great. And I'm willing to move forward if you are.
好吧 我一定会试试的
Well, I certainly will try.
什么
What?
只是
It's just...
我有非常 我有非常强的原则性
I have very --I have very strong principles.
- 哦 天哪 他开始了 - 哦 别
- Oh, God, he's doing it. - Oh, no.
那是什么意思
W-What does that mean?
呃 那是说我走过来
Well, it means that I came over here and --
还有我承认我错了
and I admitted that I was wrong,
那么现在 也许 你也愿意这样做
and now, perhaps, you would like to do the same.
什么
What?
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
加里 打住 别说啦
Gary, Stop! Stop.
我知道你看到了我的转向灯亮着
I know you saw my indicator indicating.
我知道你知道
And I know that you know
你不该转到那边
that you went down the wrong way
你抢走了我的车位
and you stole my spot.
哇 哇 哇
Wow. Wow, wow.
你真是个神人
You are quite a catch.
什
Wh--
你好
Hi.
- 真冷 - 我知道 西奥
It's so cold! I know, T,
但你知道它有助于止血
but you know it helps stop the bleeding.
我想和我的朋友们一起玩
I want to play with my friends!
我应该戴上那顶鲨鱼帽
I should be wearing that shark hat.
好吧 我们就在这儿坐几分钟怎么样
Okay, how about we just sit here for a few minutes.
我们可以一起吃午饭
We can share my lunch.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
一点都不好玩
Nothing about this is fun.
好吧 给
Okay. Here.
这是出乎意料的*
* This was unexpected
- *如果我眨了眼 我定会错过它* - 嘿 这不是爸爸的歌♥吗
* If I blinked, I'd've missed it * Hey, isn't this Dad's song?
来吧 我们给他打个电♥话♥
Come on, let's call him.
不是在寻找秋天*
* Wasn't looking for the fall
嘿 一切都好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
不 不是 我在流鼻血
No, it's not! I got a bloody nose,
我忘了带午饭 妈妈不让我玩
I forgot my lunch, and Mom won't let me play!
除此之外 都很好
Other than that, it's great.
嘿 我打电♥话♥的原因
Hey, the reason I'm calling
是因为我们听到广播
is because we're listening to the radio
放起了一首歌♥
and a certain song came on.
像卫星一样一圈又一圈*
* 'Round and around like a satellite
那是你的歌♥
It's your song!
好吧 那不是我在唱歌♥
Well, that's not me singing.
那是 那是KC唱的
- That's -- That's KC.
那是你的歌♥
It's your song.
真是太酷了
It's so cool.
我是说 我知道你卖♥♥了它
I mean, I know you sold it,
但听到它在公共场所播放
but hearing it play in a public place...
还是一个不折不扣的贝壳扬声器
And on a seashell speaker, no less.
真是太神奇了
It's amazing.
妈妈 我的冰袋裂了
Mom, my ice bag broke!
相信我 听你的歌♥
Believe me, hearing your song
一直是我一天中的亮点
has been the highlight of my day.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
嘿 小D
Hey, D.
不 没有真正的新情况
No. No real updates.
她还有一个小时左右就出来
She'll be out in an hour or so.
是啊 她手术还没做完
Yeah. She's not out of surgery yet.
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know,
但我是代表我们俩而来的 尤金
but I'm here for both of us, Eugene,
所以你应该回到你的会议上去
so you should just go back to your conference,
我晚点再打给你 好吗
and I'll call you later, okay?
- 我有很多猛料要告诉你 - 我有很多猛料要告诉你
I have a lot to update you on. - I have a lot to update you on.
你有碰巧看到一个剧本放在这里吗
You didn't happen to see a script laying around here?
嗯 抱歉 我 我没看到
Um, I'm sorry. I-I haven't seen it.
但是玛吉告诉过我你是个作家
Uh, but Maggie told me that you're a writer.
- 是的 - 那真的是很有创意的工作
Yes. That is so creative.
是的 好吧 我不会称自己是有创造力的
Yeah, well, I wouldn't call myself creati--
抱歉 我要失陪一下
Could you excuse me?
哦 当然可以 好吧 我会留意的
Oh, sure. Well, I'll keep my eye out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么
What?
你们两个现在变成好伙伴呢
You two pals now?
得了吧 伙计 来这套
Come on, man. Really?
我在找我那该死的剧本
I'm looking for my damn script.
是的 她可能偷了它 就像偷走了我的车位一样
Yeah, she probably stole it, like she stole my spot.
嘿 也许你把它忘在自动售货机那了
Hey, maybe you left it over at the vending machine.
我刚是要休息一下 放松放松
I was just gonna take a Little Debbie break.
我也去
I could do that.
嘿 嘿 你们不是非要一起去
Hey, hey! You guys don't have to go together.
你们把我一个人留在她身边
You leave me all by myself with her,
那只会让事情变得更糟
that's just gonna make things worse.
伙计 放松点 好吗
Dude, relax, okay?
还能坏到哪去
It can't get any worse.
三号♥手术室需MTP
MTP to O.R. 3.
血库准备好血浆待命
Blood bank on stand-by.
三号♥手术室需MTP
MTP to O.R. 3.
打扰一下 玛吉·布卢姆是在三号♥手术室吗
Excuse me. Is Maggie in O.R. 3
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
他们不提供给我们该信息 但是
They don't give us that information, but --
打扰一下 那个通告是干什么的
Excuse me. What was that announcement?
什么是MTP
W-What's an MTP?
我不被允许透露该信息
I'm not allowed to give out that information.
请问 MTP是什么意思
What does MTP stand for, please?
大量输血方案
Massive Transfusion Protocol.
可以 玛吉·布卢姆是在三号♥手术室吗
Okay. I-Is Maggie Bloom in O.R. 3?
对不起 先生
I apologize, sir,
但是如果你有什么需要知道的 你的医生
but if there's anything you need to know, your doctor...
- 20单位的A阴性血 - 是的
- 20 units of A-negative? - Yeah.
那是玛吉的血型
That's Maggie's blood type.
罗宾
Robin.
玛吉还好吗
Is Maggie okay?
我们听说要紧急输血
We heard there was a --an emergency transfusion.
那是给另一个病人的
That was for another patient.
哦
Oh...
哦 那么 那么她没事吧
Oh, so --so she's okay?
因为肿瘤所在的位置
The surgery's taking longer than expected
手术时间比预期的长
because of the positioning of the tumor.
医生会尽快通知你的
The doctor will update you as soon as he can.
可以 谢谢您
Okay. Thank you.
如果他们 找到更多的病灶
What if they... find more cancer?
我是说 上次就是这样
I mean, that was what happened last time.
他们发现更多的病灶 然后
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表