剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I know you have your problems.
但是 儿子 你
But, son, you're...
我不需要担心你
I don't have to worry about you.
也许你应该
Maybe you should.
因为
'Cause...
恩
Yeah.
有时你应该
Sometimes you should.
我刚收到桑德拉的短♥信♥
So, I just got a text from Sandra.
显然 博主从来没有来过
Apparently the blogger was never coming.
她的线人把某天餐厅和周日餐厅
Her source got Someday mixed up
给弄混了
with a place called Sunday.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
从好的方面讲 我们从来没有得到过更好的评价
On the plus side, we have never gotten better Yelp reviews.
你们还好吧
So how's that going?
我意识到我只是在生我爸爸的气
I realized that I was just so angry at my dad
我对他为我弟弟所做的一切感到生气
for everything he was doing for my brother,
我不能对他大喊大叫 所以我把气撒在奥马尔身上
and I couldn't yell at him, so I took it out on Omar.
不管他是否有意
Whether he meant to or not,
我爸爸让我们互相竞争
my dad pitted us against each other.
听起来你不是唯一那个应该接受治疗的人
Sounds like you're not the only one who should be in therapy.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你陪他会儿
You should stay up a bit.
所以
So...
抗抑郁药吗
antidepressants, huh?
- 是 - 我听说过
Yep. I heard about it
因为爸爸对整个餐厅的人都这么说
'cause Dad sorta mentioned it to the entire restaurant.
你用了多长时间
How long you been taking them?
两个月
Couple months.
我很高兴你做了你该做的事
I'm glad you're doing what you got to do.
实际上
Actually...
去年真的很艰难
this last year has been really rough.
你呢
How about you?
好
All right.
计划是这样的
Here's the plan, Yeah.
你绕着这条街能开多少次就开多少次
You drive around the block as many times as you need to
这样我们就不会被开罚单了
so that we don't get a ticket.
哦 我想没有人会给我
Oh, um, I don't think anyone is going to give...
开罚单
this a ticket.
好
Yeah.
现在我要亲亲你的光头祈求好运了
Now I got to kiss the dome for good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 凯文 - 嘿 加里
-Kevin. -Hey, Gary.
伙计 看看我和麦琪为我们那个脾气古怪的朋友
Dude, look what Mags and I found
发现了什么 下次她来化疗的时候
for our sourpuss friend next time she comes in for chemo.
答应我 当琳达看到这东西的时候
Promise me you will get a video of Linda's face
你拍下她的表情
when she sees this thing.
怎么了
What?
她走了
She's gone.
不
No.
加里 琳达得了肺栓塞
Gary, Linda had a pulmonary embolism.
别告诉我 凯文 不
Don't tell me that, Kev. No.
对不起 加里
I'm sorry, Gary.
别说了
Don't tell me that, man.
她今天早上就坐在那张椅子上
She was sitting right there this morning in that chair.
我们看她的时候 她还好好的
We all saw her. She was doing fine.
癌症患者 他们患有血栓的概率
Cancer patients, they have a higher chance
很高
of blood clots.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你有什么需要 请叫我
Call me if you need anything.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
至于这个桌子
About the table...
如果可以的话 我想留下它
I'd like to keep it, if that's okay.
我想让它留在这里
No. I want it to stay here.
是那张桌子让我们怀了西奥的
It's the table that got us Theo.
我有点喝醉了
Either I'm getting a little tipsy here,
油漆让我上头了
or these fumes are starting to go to my head.
恩 这是为什么
Mm-hmm, and that's why
或许你应该戴上这个
maybe you should've worn one of these.
? Everything's fun to a young heart ?
是的 我担心我拿个刷子
Yeah, I was worried that
像汉尼拔·莱特尔那样
looking like Hannibal Lecter with a paintbrush
- 会让你失望的 - 哦 你错了
might turn you off. Oh, well, that's your first mistake,
因为安东尼·霍普金斯是我的菜
because Anthony Hopkins is my jam.
秃头的中年男人
Balding, middle-aged men.
知道这个很好
That is -- That is good to know.
我也会
I also make exceptions
为非常英俊的摇滚明星破例
for devilishly handsome rockstars.
你知道
You know any?
等等 怎么了
Oh, wait, wait! What?
哦 不
Oh, no. Oh, shoot.
看看我们做了什么
Look what we did.
一定是从我的纽扣上留下来的
Must have been from my button.
我喜欢
I love it.
? Yeah, you'll be kicked around ?
每次我们看到它 我们都会想起来今晚
Every time we look at it, we're gonna remember tonight.
? And you'll be broken into better shape ?
? Broken into better shape ?
? I was one more mistake from losing it all ?
? Everything I'd ever worked for ?
? Things can go wrong when they should be right ?
? And it can haunt you ?
? The rest of your life ?
? If you let it ?
? La-da-da-da-da-da-da ?
? It'll let you down ?
? Love, if you want the truth ?
? Anything's possible ?
? You can walk upon the moon ?
? Or you can watch it roll ?
? It's never in the stars ?
? It's in your heart ?
? Yeah, you'll be kicked around but get up anyway ?
? You'll be broken into better shape ?
? Broken into better shape ?
? When the pieces rearrange ?
嗨
Oh, hi. Hi.
你把新玩具给琳达了吗
Did you give Linda her new toy?
是
Yep.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
恩
Oh, yeah.
我们今晚
It's gonna be even better tonight
去普利茅斯岩会更好
when we make it to Plymouth Rock.
为什么 你说我们下半辈子都可以去
Why? You said we had the rest of my life.
我确实这么说的 我们做了
I did say that. And we do.
但你的余生
But the rest of your life...
? Oh, oh, oh ?
从现在开始
...starts right now.
? Oh, oh, oh, oh ?
出发
Come on.
来电歌♥
Bust some tune-age.
巴斯达·莱姆斯吗
Busta Rhymes?
只要不是纵情跳跃
As long as it's not "Bust a Move."
好
Yes.
嘿
Hey.
你在哪
Where are you?
你别管这事
You need to leave it alone.
你只会让事情变得更糟
You're only gonna make things worse.
我知道
I know.
但是 米奇
But, Mitch...
她怀孕了
she's pregnant.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表