剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Look, I haven't been to church since I left for college,
不过我周日要去一下
but I think I'm gonna swing by on Sunday,
因为你们得有人给我解释一下这怎么回事
'cause someone needs to explain this to me.
生命短暂 及时行乐
"Life's too short. Just be happy"?
我们要怎么及时行乐啊 约翰 你都不在了
How are we supposed to do that, Jon, without our best friend?
他应该也在的
He should be here.
而且他会认识牛逼的人来解决这一切
Yeah, knowing some guy he could call to fix all this.
我只是 没办法接受
I just... I can't accept this.
瑞吉娜 这些太好吃了
Regina, these are amazing.
- 这什么啊 猪肉啊 - 小牛肉
- What are these, pork? - Veal.
- 盖里 - 猪肉
- Hey, Gare. - Pork.
盖里 别吃了 那是葬礼之后要吃的
H-Hey, Gare. Stop. Those are for after the funeral.
对啊 那是给那些真正能表现自己人类情感的人吃的
Yeah, for the guests actually capable of expressing human emotion.
等盖里办完事之后 他可以随便吃多少都可以
After what Gary had to do, he can have as many as he wants.
我真不敢他是怎么告诉黛利拉的
I can't imagine having to tell Delilah.
顺便说一句 如果你们谁的遗愿清单上面有
By the way, if any of you have "delivering horrific news"
告诉某人恐怖消息这一条 划掉吧
on your bucket lists, take it off.
没有你们想象的那么好玩
It's not as fun as you'd think.
我去看了她 我就是
I went to see her, and I just...
不知道应该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
面对一个刚刚失去今生挚爱的女人
I mean, what do you say to the woman
你应该说些什么啊
who just lost the love of her life?
这完全不对劲啊
You guys, this doesn't make any sense.
这可是约翰
This is Jon.
完美的约翰
Perfect Jon.
他有没有可能是不小心摔下去的
How do we know he didn't just fall?
他又不是三岁小孩了
Because he's not 4.
我问艾希莉的时候 她说在那之前
When I spoke to Ashley, she said that up until then,
都还是在很正常的上班
it was a normal day at the office.
他也没有不开心
He wasn't upset.
她说他还在开玩笑
She said he was making jokes.
不要啊
No!!
救命啊 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
他怎么会连遗书也不留啊
How could he not leave a note?
不过 还是啊 要怎么写才能
But, then again, what could a person possibly write
解释清楚自杀的原因啊
that could explain any of this?
他可能说过什么吧
He could've said something.
因为到目前为止 这一切都对不上号♥
Because right now, this doesn't add up.
我想选爸爸会选的领带
I want to pick what Dad would pick.
肯定是条纹的
Stripes... no question.
我的墨镜呢
Where are my sunglasses?
我们为什么要坐加长轿车去啊
Why are we riding in a limo?
索菲 亲爱的 我得知道
Sophie, sweetie, I just need to know
你明天要穿什么
that you know what you're wearing tomorrow.
宝贝 我希望我们三个是一致的
Because, honey, I-I want the three of us to be together.
要不我直接帮你选衣服吧 索菲
Okay, Soph, should I just pick something for you?
我想在葬礼的时候给他弹一首曲子
I want to play a song for him at the service.
如果可以的话
I mean, if that's okay.
好的
Yeah.
他会喜欢的
He would love that.
妈妈
Um, Mom?
我爱你们
I love you guys.
所以 我总得找个理由
And so, I always find a reason
在我和兰德尔做♥爱♥的时候把灯关掉
for Randall and I to have the lights off.
我还没准备好让他看见我这样子
I'm just not ready for him to see me like this.
他以为我很喜欢点蜡烛
He thinks I'm really into candles.
我喜欢蜡烛 也喜欢枕头
I like candles. I like pillows.
怎么了嘛
Sue me.
谢谢 佩吉
Thanks, Peggy.
我们大家都在这里
What we alhere share in common
互相交流缓解期共同的那种轻松感
is the incredible relief to be in remission.
也就是说 我们都在患上乳腺癌之后
That said, we all take life after breast cancer
试图轻生过
in a different way,
你需要寻找到一种让自己好起来的方式
and you have to find the way that works for you.
玛姬 想不想自我介绍一下
Maggie, did you maybe want to introduce yourself?
好的
Sure.
我呢
Okay, um...
我叫玛姬
My name is Maggie.
你好玛姬
Hi, Maggie.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
说实话
Honestly...
以前的我绝不会参加这种聚会
old me never would've come to a group like this,
但是我只是感觉自己
but I just feel like I'm...
陷入了一种境地
I'm in a place where I'm...
感觉自己
where I feel like I, um...
真抱歉 他来这做什么
Ooh. I am so sorry. What is he doing here?
男人也会的乳腺癌
Men get breast cancer, too.
这是真的
It is a real thing.
只有1%的人才会患病 但我中招了
It only affects 1% of us, but it got all of me.
蛋蛋长癌都比乳♥房♥♥强 真的
Believe me, I would've preferred ball cancer.
抱歉 琼
Sorry, Joan.
对了 小家伙依然坚挺
The boys are doing just fine, by the way,
如果你想知道的话
in case you were wondering.
很好 谢谢
Okay, good to know. Thank you.
而且 我只吃了一个甜甜圈 盖尔
Also, I only ate one doughnut, Gail.
我叫盖里
I'm Gary.
敬友谊
To friendship.
- 敬友谊 - 敬友谊
- To friendship. - To friendship.
等下 不 我还没说完
Wait, no, no, no. I'm not done. I'm not done.
别这样 傻瓜
Come on, chuckleheads.
友谊的意思是
Friendship is when you don't care
你载好兄弟做淮聊回来
when your buddy throws up in your car
他在你车里吐了 你不介意
when you're taking him back from chemo.
可他老师谈起这件事
And yet he keeps mentioning it.
友谊就是相信你的朋友
Friendship is believing that your friend
总有一天会拍电影
will one day make his movie.
我拍的不是电影吗
What do you think I'm doing?
是在朋友失去饭店的时候 握着她的手
It's holding a friend's hand when she loses her restaurant,
因为你知道她会开更好的
'cause you know she's gonna open up a better one.
朋友是你可以将钱包和钥匙
It's the person that you trust with your wallet and your keys
老婆跟孩子交给他们的人
and your wife and your kids.
友谊也在于 能沟通难以启齿的话题
And it's being able to have the hard conversations
愿意聆听对方
and be willing to listen.
是一系列繁文琐事
It's a million little things.
- 繁文琐事 - 繁文琐事
- A million little things. - A million little things.
繁文琐事
A million little things.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我找你到我们之前计划
I know we talked about postponing
因为乔恩的事推迟去科纳独家 但是
our vacation to Kona because of Jon, but...
也许因为他我们才更应该去
I think Jon might be the reason we should go.
是啊
Yeah.
显然我的胸是假的
Obviously, my boobs are fake.
显然 我不介意
Obviously, I'm okay with that.
怎么了
What?
不不 只是
No. No. It's just, uh...
人生苦短 及时行乐
Life's too short. Just be happy.
宝贝 太感人了这个
Wow, babe. Really beautiful.
你为什么不直接告诉黛利拉他受伤了
Why didn't he just tell Delilah he was hurting?
是吧
You know?
瑞金那 问题是
Regina. Thing is...
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了 宝贝
What, babe?
我们应该去科纳
I think we should go to Kona.
好
Okay.
我一直在等
Uh, I-I keep waiting,
因为没有乔恩就开始有点奇怪
'cause it feels weird starting without Jon here.
我内心一直在想 乔恩
A part of me keeps thinking that, at any moment,
随时会挂掉
Jon is gonna hang up that God-awful Blackberry
用了那么多年不换的黑莓手♥机♥
he refused to get rid of
然后
and...
从那边的们走进来
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表