剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
come barreling through those doors right there.
结果 结果
Sorry. Sorry.
可以和你们挤挤吗
Can we just... just nudge in with you guys?
好 谢了
All right. Thanks.
好
All right.
完美
That was perfect.
乔恩总说
You see, Jon always said,
万事皆有道理
"Everything happens for a reason."
他拒绝相信巧合
He refused to believe in coincidence...
虽然我们的相遇就是巧合
Even how we all met.
大家总以为乔恩 盖里 罗马和我
People always assume Jon, Gary, Rome, and I
上一所大学
went to college together.
乔恩总是打断说
And Jon was always quick to say,
你以为这帮混♥蛋♥能进哈佛吗
"You think these douche bags could get into Harvard?"
不 我们认识的过程非常巧
No, the real way we met was so random.
当时我们都曾一起
We were all on an elevator...
被困在了电梯里
that got stuck.
电梯中有两种人
Now, there are two kinds of people on elevators...
不和陌生人说话的人
People who don't talk to strangers
和乔恩
and Jon.
乔恩就一直喋喋不休地说
And Jon started talking and talking,
在一些观点上讲得很深刻
and he got really deep at some points.
然后他发现 我们都喜欢棕熊队
And then he found out we were all Bruins fans.
罗马也是
Even Rome.
- 棕熊队超棒 - 没错
- Go, B's. - That's right.
波士顿伙计部门
By the time the Boston Fire Department
敲开电梯进来的时候
pried open those doors,
乔恩已经劝说我们购买♥♥季票
Jon had convinced us to go in on season tickets.
然后他从来没收我们钱
Yeah, then he never took our money.
一年41次主场比赛
41 home games a year.
在那十年里 我们的友谊超越了花♥园♥
In that decade, our friendship has moved outside the Garden.
我们中有些人结婚了
A couple of us got married,
有些有了孩子
a couple of us had kids,
有些打败了癌症
one of us beat cancer,
有些戒了酒
and one of us got sober.
西奥出生的时候
Jon was the one who pulled me aside
是乔恩把我拉到一边
right after Theo was born
告诉我应该开始戒酒了
and told me that I needed to stop drinking.
我几乎7年没碰酒了
I haven't had a drink in almost seven years
因为这个
because that random guy
和我在电梯里待了2.5小时的
who I spent 2 1/2 hours in an elevator with
陌生人
was there for me.
我没能陪你走到最后
And it absolutely kills me
真的很难受 兄弟
that I wasn't there for you, buddy.
乔恩 你说万事皆有道理
Jon, you say everything happens for a reason.
我不懂这是因为什么
I can't find a reason for this.
现在请乔恩的女儿 索菲
Now Jon's daughter, Sophie,
为她父亲演奏一曲
would like to play a song for her father.
她要是表演火星哥的歌♥
If she plays something by Bruno Mars,
我就把这里烧了
I will burn this place down.
太棒了
That was beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 爸爸
Love you, Daddy.
天使发丝在风中飞舞
? Rows and flows of angel hair ?
冰淇淋城♥堡♥也浮起来
? And ice cream castles in the air ?
到处都是羽毛峡谷
? And feathered canyons everywhere ?
我看向那边的云朵
? I've looked at clouds that way ?
现在我从两边看云朵
? I've looked at clouds from both sides now ?
从上从下 可我
? From up and down, and still somehow ?
还是回忆起云彩的幻象
? It's clouds' illusions I recall ?
我真的不了解云
? I really don't know clouds at all ?
可真自然啊
Wow, you're just... doing that.
你不说
Well, you're not talking,
所以我得自己搞清楚你到底是谁
so I'm just trying to figure out who you really are,
因为 有乳腺癌的男人
because, uh, "guy with breast cancer"
似乎是你身上最不让人惊奇的地方了
seems to be the least surprising thing about you.
你的手纸不多了
Uh, you're... You're running low on this.
不知道你知道不
I wasn't sure if you knew that.
太棒了 查尔斯顿软糖
Oh! Bull's-eye. Charleston Chews.
超爱
These are my favorite.
不不不 别吃
Uh, no, no, no. Don't eat that.
我根本不知道这哪来的
I have no idea where that even came from.
知道这是哪来的吗
Any idea where this came from?
可能来自糖的主人吧
Probably whoever owned that candy bar.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
谢谢 艾希莉
Thanks, Ashley.
你真的很坚强
You were amazing through all of this.
你做的很棒
You were so important to Jon.
你知道为什么吗
Do you... Do you have any idea why?
他在单位一直很开心 我不懂
He was always so happy at work. I don't...
- 我没想 - 不 我知道
- I didn't mean... - No, no. I know.
没关系
It's okay.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
嘿
Hey.
想说清楚
Just to be clear...
我不想来
I don't want to be here.
我也是
Yeah. Makes two of us.
对了
For the record...
你比我们所有人加起来都坚强
You are stronger than all of us combined.
嘿 小罗 来吗
Hey. Ro, you coming?
我来拿这个
Y-Yeah, I just forgot these, man.
聪明
That's smart.
他们的客厅很晒
Their living room gets very sunny.
我听说了莎士达运动
Hey, I heard about the Shasta campaign.
恭喜 太棒了
Congrats. That's amazing.
是啊 只是我的电影还没拍成
Yeah, well, it's not making my movie,
但如果能找到一个人
but if I can get one person...
一个人 买♥♥汽水
Just one person... To buy soda...
工作怎么样
How's work with you?
像往常一样疯狂
Ugh. Crazy, as usual.
我就是来抱一抱黛利拉
Just rushing in to give Delilah a quick hug.
没发现这会持续一天
I didn't realize this would be an all-day thing.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
就确认一下
Just confirming...
你带对象来朋友葬礼约会
You brought a date to our friend's funeral.
赶到这了
It was morning, okay?
我想请她吃早餐 结果没时间了
I wanted to buy her breakfast, and... we ran out of time.
所以我给她做了早餐
So I made her breakfast?
你们在哪认识的
And where'd you meet this one?
赌10块钱 是在乳腺癌互助小组认识的
10 bucks says his breast-cancer support group,
如果我没说错 你就太下流了
and if I'm right, you're gross.
你赢了十块钱
And you're 10 bucks richer.
所以 你在小组里如鱼得水吗
So, what, you're just working your way around the circle?
说实话 我感觉并不是
I got to be honest... It doesn't feel like work to me.
真是
That's just...
- 怎么了 - 不太好
- What? - ...not okay.
- 一点也不好 - 非常好
- Nothing's okay about that. - That's very okay.
并不是
No, it's so not.
我羊水破的晚上 他租了5天车
That night that my water broke, he had the car five days.
不知道他怎么还回去的
Yeah, I don't know how he got them to take it back.
他很有人缘
He had a way with people.
是啊
Yeah.
总让我觉得自己是他们一员
He always made me feel like I was part of the group.
大家挺好
All right, everybody. Listen up.
这是玛姬 对吧
This is Maggie? Right? Okay.
- 这是罗马和埃德 - 埃迪
- This is Rome, Regina, and Ed. - Eddie.
悼词说的很棒
That was a beautiful eulogy.
她都哭了
Yeah. You made this one cry.
她是因为这个哭吗
Are we sure that's why she was crying?
好吧 怕你不懂
Okay, just so you're not left out,
很久之前 这俩人约过会
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表