剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
We'll let you get back to it.
对 我们回去了
Yeah, we got to head out.
咱也回去吃晚饭了
We're just gonna grab some dinner.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, pal.
我们不能一起吗
How come we can't stay?
我喜欢披萨之夜
I love pizza night.
我不知道今晚这样好不好啊
Uh, I don't know if that's such a good idea tonight, bud.
但今天是周五啊
But it's Friday.
乔恩叔叔和黛阿姨周五总请咱们过来的
Uncle Jon and Aunt D always have us over on Friday.
是啊
Yeah.
今天周五
It is Friday.
你知道乔恩怎么说披萨之夜的吗
Well, you know what Jon used to say about pizza night.
邀请每个人
Everyone's invited.
太好了
Yes!
我们现在要这样吗
Is this what we're doing now? Hmm?
做了不起的人
Just being big people?
是啊 也许我们该试试
Yeah. Maybe you should try it.
- 我去 - 随后就来
- I'm gonna... - I'm right behind you.
好的
Yeah.
怎么样
How you doing?
看哪方面了
That depends.
我们怎么样了
How we doing?
我们好多了
We've been better.
但我们要试着回到从前
But we're gonna try and get back there.
- 嗨 麦琪 - 嘿 苏菲
- Hi, Maggie. - Hey, Sophie.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我就是想说 我知道这挺不容易的
I just want to say that I know it can't be easy,
但我很开心你能来
but I'm glad you're here.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我不明白你和埃迪
And I didn't realize with you and Eddie...
发生的一切我都不明白
Look, I didn't realize everything that was going on,
我很抱歉没能陪你一起度过
and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
怎么了
What?
就是 即便是现在 发生了那么多事之后
It's just, even now, after everything that's happened,
乔恩还是有办法让我感觉到被欢迎
Jon's still finding a way to make me feel welcome.
你来罐啤酒
You get a Shasta.
你也来罐啤酒
And you get a Shasta.
你也来罐啤酒
And you get a Shasta!
大家尽情享受 因为我辞职了
Enjoy 'em, people, because I quit my job!
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
- 没错 - 为什么
- Yeah. - What is this?
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, so what does this mean?
也就是说 无论付出什么代价
This means that, no matter what it takes,
我都要拍我的电影
I'm gonna make my movie.
- 好耶 好耶 - 我知道
- Oh, yes. Yes! - I know!
什么
What?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
是什么灵感启发了这部电影
And what, pray tell, inspired this move?
是我生命中非常特殊的一位女人
A very special woman in my life.
好吧
All right.
你们开始理解对方了
You guys can start seeing each other.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也该试试
You should do it.
来吧 披萨好喽
Andiamo. Pizza is served.
- 敬乔恩 - 敬乔恩
- To Jon. - To Jon.
我们敬他干啥啊
But why the hell are we toasting him?
他还在工作
He's still at work.
爷爷 爸
Um, Grandpa, Dad...
苏菲 没关系
Soph, it's okay.
爸 讲讲我和乔恩相遇的故事
Dad, tell the story of how Jon and I met.
一切都是从机场开始的
It all started in an airport.
他要去洛杉矶
Uh, he was on his way to L.A.,
她要去法国
and she was on her way to France.
两年前
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表