剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
You were over it.
我已经完全用不着了
I was way over it.
我是从加尔各答的一个女人那里买♥♥的
Well, I bought this from a woman in Calcutta
他发誓这是特蕾莎修女赐福过的
who swore that it was blessed by Mother Teresa.
我不知道它是不是 但是
I don't know if it was or it wasn't, but...
在我的家庭里 每当有人生病或处于危机之中
in my family, whenever anyone was sick or in crisis,
我们会把它送过去
we would pass it around.
我不知道是否起过作用
I don't know if it helped.
是的 但你也不能说它没有
Yeah, but you don't know that it didn't.
曾经有一段时间
There was time that I was a lapsed Catholic there
我自己就是一个背弃信仰的天主教♥徒♥
for a while myself.
玛吉告诉我查德的事
Maggie told me about Chad.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 直到玛吉生病
Yeah, it wasn't till Maggie got sick
我才找到了回到上帝身边的路
that I found my way back to God.
猜猜他们说的是真的
Guess it's true what they say --
散兵坑里没有无神论者
there are no atheists in a foxhole.
我不能再失去一个孩子
I can't lose another child.
第三幕里
In the third act --
哦 还有 还有包含抗抑郁药的那部分
- Oh, and -- and the part with the anti-depressants,
你知道的 当 呃 当 当利奥告诉他爸爸
you know, when, uh, when --when Leo told his dad,
- 那 那就是我自己想治好我 - 想治好我
- "That -- That's me trying to fix me." "Trying to fix me."
但是他爸爸 他不想听这个
But his dad, he didn't want to hear it.
他不想去那里
He didn't want to go there.
那感觉真的很真实
That felt so real.
这是基于你的生活吗
Is this based on your life?
有几分吧 是的
Kind of, yeah.
那真的与我产生了共鸣 伙计
That really spoke to me, man.
我有过那样的日子
I've had days like that.
就像利奥 当
Like Leo, when...
当我
When I --
当我无法呼吸时
When I couldn't breathe.
有时候 就像
- And -- And -- And sometimes, it's just, like,
除了我 其他人都看不到我所经受的一切
what I'm going through is invisible to everybody but me.
但是 但是读到这个
- But -- But reading this,
它让我意识到
it made me realize
也许其他人也感觉被别人视而不见
that maybe other people feel invisible, too.
他们确实这么感觉
They do.
但他们没有被忽视
But they're not.
你也没有
And neither are you.
我就看到你了
I see you.
我是PJ
I'm PJ.
很高兴认识你 PJ
Nice to meet you, PJ.
罗姆
Rome.
嘿
Hey.
9桌的客人想和你谈谈
Table 9 wants to talk to you.
可以 你能派安德鲁去吗
Okay. Can you send Andrew out there?
他喜欢和客人亲密交谈
He loves to hobnob with the guests.
我会的 但他们明确提出要你去
I would, but they specifically asked for you.
你好 欢迎来到某一天餐馆
Hi. Welcome to Someday.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
呃 事实上 是的 是关于这个意大利肉汁烩饭
Uh, actually, yes. It's about the risotto.
- 有什么问题吗 - 好吧 现在没了
Is there a problem? Well, not anymore,
但我们不得不等了两年才又一次品尝到这个
but we had to wait two years to have it again.
我们以前一直经常去你的老地方
We used to go to your old place all the time.
然后它关门了
And then it closed.
然后这个人想在家里自己做
And then this one tried to make it at home,
然后那是一场灾难
and it was a disaster.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you,
还有很抱歉让你们久等了
and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.
- 你们喝什么 - 黑比诺
What are you drinking? Pinot Gris.
好的 那再来两杯 马上就到
Okay. Two more glasses coming up.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 请给我两杯黑比诺 - 好的
Two glasses of Pinot Gris, please. Yeah.
发挥得不错
Well played.
你怎么能有一秒钟
How could you think for one second
会觉得我不信任你
that I don't believe in you?
我是你最大的粉丝
I'm your biggest fan.
我想我的不安全感恰好控制住我了
I guess my insecurities just got the best of me.
如果你是指你的过去会困扰你
If you're saying that your past can haunt you,
我很熟悉那种想法
I am familiar with that concept.
- 准备好了吗 - 我可以翘班吗
Ready to go? Is it okay if I skip out?
安德鲁要帮我把箱子
Andrew's gonna help me move the boxes
从乔恩的公♥寓♥搬出去
out of Jon's apartment.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
嗯 谢谢
Um, thank you.
你真好
That's really nice of you.
呃 我们互相帮助解决困难 对吧
Well, we help each other out, right?
- 晚安 - 晚安
Good night. Good night.
全国预防自杀热♥线♥
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
你好 你在听吗
Hello? Are you there?
嗯 嗯 我不是在打电♥话♥寻求帮助
Yeah, uh... I'm not calling for help.
嗯 我打电♥话♥是想看看我如何才可以做志愿者
Um, I'm calling to see how I can volunteer.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
那么 我见过你妈妈了
So...I met your mom.
我抢了他的停车位
I stole his parking spot.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈 我对今天的行为再次表示抱歉
I'm sorry again about how I behaved today, Mommy.
我想要你
I want you to...
记住一件非常重要的事情
remember something really important.
你知道今天早些时候你对我很刻薄时
You know earlier today when you were mean to me
或者当我被你搞得很烦恼的时候
or when I was upset with you?
你知道这其中有什么是始终如一的吗
You know what's true about both those times?
我从未停止过对你的爱
I never stopped loving you.
你知道 有时候 你和我
You know, sometimes, you and I
会让对方心烦意乱的
are gonna be upset with each other.
但这并不意味着我不爱你
But that doesn't mean I don't love you.
就像你和爸爸一样
Just like you and Dad.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
顺路过来这样我们可以把文件签了
Just came by so we could sign the papers.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
我们的儿子刚刚懂得了悔恨
Our son just learned remorse.
啊 好吧 我想
Ah, well, I guess...
西奥和我今年都学到了这一点
Theo and I both learned that one this year.
也许我们都学到了
Maybe we all did.
今天我打电♥话♥给你的时候
When I called you today...
我看见你笑得很灿烂
...I saw you light up.
我意识到已经很久
And I realized it's been a long time
我没让你对自己感觉良好了
since I made you feel good about yourself.
也许这就是为什么你和黛利拉
Maybe that's why you and Delilah --
也许这就是它发生了的部分原因
Maybe that's part of why it happened.
我想在那之后
I guess after that,
我对自己感觉不太好
I wasn't feeling so good about myself,
所以亨特和我
so Hunter and I...
我知道你看到了那些相片
I know you saw the plates.
你不需要解释
You don't need to explain.
我知道
I know.
我想解释
I want to.
我需要感觉被注意到
I needed to feel noticed.
我想我们都需要
I guess we both did.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
在每一个方面
You are amazing.
你都很了不起
In every single way.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry
我没有多跟你说说我对你的感受
that I didn't tell you more.
嘿
Hey.
我不想做鲨鱼的诱饵
I don't want to be shark bait!
我是最慢的 它会吃掉我的
I'm the slowest one! It's gonna eat me!
- 是夜惊 - 夜惊
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表