剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
生命多脆弱你难以想象 直到
Eddie: You can't imagine how fragile life is until...
- 不 - 已经来不及了
No!! ...it's too late.
乔恩离开我们的时候 他揭露了事实
When Jon left us, he exposed the truth...
他找到了你的项链 乔恩直到我们的事了
He found your necklace. Jon knew about us.
我们的秘密泄露了
...and our secrets spilled out...
所以 我每次和她在一起 你都在羞辱我
Katherine: So, every time I was with her, you were humiliating me.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
但是我们必须坚持下去
...but we had to push through...
- 这是我们的孩子 - 别说了
This is our baby. Stop.
我们应该离婚
I-I think we should get a divorce.
为了我们自己
...for ourselves...
- 你有过难过的时候吗 - 每个人都会经历难过 孩子
You ever feel down... Everybody feels sad, son.
- 这就是人生 - 为了对方
It's just a part of life. ...for each other...
如果乔恩活着 肯定会支持我们
We have to be there the same way Jon would be
我们也要那样去伸出援手
had it been one of us.
我是看着你长大的
I've known you your whole life.
你要是想告诉我 艾拉是男孩
You ever want to tell me that Ella's a boy,
我也会很高兴的
I'm glad to hear that.
因为 我们还有其他选择吗
...because what other choice is there?
挑战我 做任何事
Dare me to do anything.
我挑战你 去做化疗
I dare you to get chemo.
她终于要拼好了
Kevin: She's finally gonna solve it.
琳达 琳达 琳达 琳达
Both: Linda! Linda! Linda! Linda!
琳达 琳达 琳达
Linda! Linda! Linda!
该死 卡住了
Damn it. It's jammed.
粉色的 什么东西啊
What -- What's the pink stuff?
肯定是蕾切尔弄得破口香糖
Must be Rachel and that damn gum.
抱歉 我失礼了
I-I'm sorry. That was unprofessional.
命运如此吧 23次化疗了
Just my luck. 23 sessions later,
我差一点就拼好了
and I almost cracked it.
别这样 好消息是
Hey, the good news is that we're both
我们很快要离开这了
about to get out of here pretty soon.
别往心里去 凯文
Oh... No offense, Kevin.
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
你的肿瘤缩小了 能做手术了
Your tumor's small enough to operate,
不需要你家老凯了
and you don't need ol' Kevin anymore.
看看这是谁啊
Gary: What do we have here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这不是 我的挚爱嘛
Oh, my... It's the love of my life.
还有玛姬
And Maggie.
等一下
Wait.
嘿
Hey.
这是你家盖瑞啊
This is the Gary you're dating?
玛姬
Ohh, Maggie.
承认吧 琳达
Just admit it, Linda.
你想跟我♥干♥一炮
You want to have your way with me.
真的 但不是你想象的那种炮
I do, Gary. Just not the way you think.
我想的和氯仿布和碎木机有关系
My way involves a chloroform rag and a wood chipper.
这要怪我了
Wow. That's on me.
这里一直循环播放《冰血暴》
We had "Fargo" going on a loop in here.
你是怎么认识
Oh. How do you know...
琳达 嗯
Linda? Yeah.
我和琳达一起抗过癌
Linda and I fought cancer together.
斯洛曼癌症中心
我和乔恩也见过这个
And Jon and I survived this --
她爱死了这种傻傻的玩具
her obsession with this nerd toy.
蕾切尔把口香糖放进去了吗
Rachel put her gum in here?
真是不知道她看上你哪了 门德斯
I don't know what she sees in you, Mendez,
你可要好好待她
but you better treat her right.
他对我很好 今天她要带我去普里茅斯岩
He is. He's taking me to Plymouth Rock today.
这是我最后一个遗愿了
It's the last thing on my bucket list.
当然你并不需要
Which you don't need because bucket lists
因为遗愿是给没活下来的人准备的 而你 亲爱的
are for people who aren't gonna make it, and you, my dear,
现在又80%的几率能够战胜癌症
now have an 80% chance of beating this.
不要做出无法实现的承诺
Don't make promises you can't keep.
喂喂
Kevin: Hey, hey.
1号♥座的 正能量点 行不
Chair One, let's keep it positive, all right?
笑一笑
Big smiles!
谢谢 小凯 感谢
Thank you, Kev. Thank you.
战胜癌症的首要规则
First rule of beating cancer --
你要 相信
you got to... Believe.
- 你能战胜癌症 - 好吧 人生讲师
...you can beat cancer. Okay, Tony Robbins.
正能量九正能量
You can keep it positive,
但是我周一要做摘除手术
but I've got cancer surgery on Monday...
所以我还是想现实点
...so I'm gonna keep it real.
好吧 如果真的要现实点
All right, well, if we're really keeping it on the 100,
那么清教♥徒♥ 其实并没有登陆普里茅斯岩
the Pilgrims did not actually land on Plymouth Rock.
我们都知道 对吧
We all know that, right?
他们登陆的是普罗温斯敦之类的地方
They landed in Provincetown or someplace,
在去普里茅斯岩前一个月
like, a month before.
所以他们这一个月做了什么
So what were they doing for a month, huh?
四处兜风 找停车位吗
Just driving around? Looking for parking?
你们太不懂幽默了
Tough room.
谢了 我找到了汽车座椅
Hey, so I found that car seat.
你说得对 确实给我们了
You were right. You did give it to us.
上面的麦片应该是西奥的
I think the Cheerios were Theo's addition.
- 好极了 - 也并不是
Great. Uh, not exactly.
它似乎六年前过期了 是的
Apparently, it expired six years ago. And, yes...
汽车座椅也会过期
...car seats do expire,
所有愤怒妈咪博客上都这么说
according to all the angry Mommy Blogs.
总之 我要和凯瑟琳
Anyway, I'm about to head
一起去离婚中介那
into a mediation session with Katherine,
不如我之后去找你
but why don't I meet you later?
我可以帮你去采购
I can help you grab everything you need
把汽车椅安上
and install that car seat.
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thank you.
你和凯瑟琳怎么样
How's it all going with Katherine?
挺顺利的
Pretty smoothly,
整体来看的话
all things considered.
很抱歉 埃迪
I'm so sorry, Eddie.
别这样 我们俩
Don't be. What happened with us...
我和凯瑟琳之间的问题
well, Katherine and I had problems
在我们俩之前就发生了
long before that started.
我该出门了 地点和时间发给我
I should head out. Just text me where and when.
- 到时候见 - 谢了
I'll meet you there. Okay, thanks.
爸 你想怎么做♥鸡♥蛋
Hey, Pop, how you like your eggs?
你都会怎么做啊
How many ways you know how to make 'em?
那就炒蛋了
Scrambled it is!
剧本写的怎么样了
So how's the script writing thing going?
挺好的 写到第三幕了
Uh, it's good. I'm in the third act.
我可没你那两下子
I could never do what you do.
沃尔特 怎么
Hey, Walter! What's...
- 小美女 - 嗨
Hey, beautiful. Hi.
看啊 我爸来附近转悠
Check it out. My dad was in the neighborhood...
然后决定带咖啡来看我
...and decided to stop by with coffee.
- 5美元的咖啡呢 - 谢了
$5 coffee. Oh, well, thank you.
我刚才在跟罗马说 我找了个人
I was telling Rome how I got a guy
重新翻修我家木地板 没收多少钱
to redo my hardwood floors cheap
因为那混♥蛋♥闲着也是闲着
since the poor bastard's between gigs.
你很幸运啊 那个混♥蛋♥很倒霉啊
Well, good for you and the poor bastard.
我和蕾妮无法决定
Renee and I couldn't decide between
是要塞多纳红还是红木
Sedona Red and Rosewood,
所以我让罗马来决定
so I asked Rome to be the tiebreaker.
我们最后决定
And we are going with...
选塞多纳红
Sedona Red. Mm!
- 天啊 - 怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
我的副厨桑德拉 听说
My sous chef, Sandra, just heard
有一个神秘的美食博主
that this anonymous food blogger
今晚要到我的饭店来
is coming into the restaurant tonight.
不管ta是男是女 影响力都是很大的啊
I mean, he or she is, like, super influential.
宝贝 好评 会让你成名的
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表