剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
And I am so sorry.
除了希望这件事没有发生
And there's nothing I can say,
我没什么好说的 但它就是发生了
except I wish it didn't happen, but it did.
并且
And...
相信我 每一天我们都在挣扎
believe me. We fought it every single day.
直到
Until...
直到什么
Until what?
直到我们相爱了
Until we fell in love.
我们打算告诉所有人
And we were gonna tell everybody.
我发誓
I swear to you.
然后
And then...
我不禁想也许他已经知道了
And I can't help but think that maybe he already knew.
这可能是他的死因
That maybe that's why.
我倒是希望这是他自杀的原因
I hope that's why he killed himself.
噢 去你的 加里
Oh, damn, Gary.
至少我知道原因
At least then I'd know why.
阿什利 乔恩知道这件事吗
Ashley, did Jon know about this?
我是说 他有跟你提过什么吗
I mean, did he ever say anything to you?
没有
No.
他不知道
He didn't know.
至少 我觉得他不知道
At least, I don't think he did.
我不知道 人都会犯错
I don't know. People make mistakes.
这不是一个错误
This is not a mistake.
错误是意外发生的
Mistakes are things that happen by accident.
吉娜
Gina.
我想说 这之间有很大的不同
I mean, it makes a big difference, though,
不是吗
doesn't it?
我是说 他是故意的自杀
I mean, he killed himself.
好了 朋友们 我们要来一场四对四的比赛
All right, fellas, we're gonna play a little four-on-four.
还有一个人呢
Where's your fourth?
- 我们干掉了一个人 - 要再给你们找个人吗
- We're down a man. - Do you want a sub?
不 我们这样就好
No, we'll be fine.
这位老兄穿的可是他的幸运鞋
This one brought his lucky skates.
开始
Let's go.
来吧 准备好 冲吧
Come on. Get your butts in gear. Let's go!
埃迪 跟着他 跟着他
Eddie, stay with him. Stay with him!
嘿 为什么不来点儿防守
Hey, play a little defense, why don't you?
打得漂亮 兄弟们 打得好
Well done, boys. Well done!
很高兴我们中途买♥♥了这些装备
So glad we stopped by to get those.
我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
I'm so sorry, Katherine.
我的婚姻很糟糕 我的人生也是
I was in a bad place in -- in my marriage, in my life,
但我不应该把你的也搞复杂
but I shouldn't have complicated yours.
我无意伤害任何人 但是
I didn't mean to hurt anybody, but...
我所做的一切
All I've done is...
已经伤害了大家
is hurt everybody.
你知道吗 当我今天发现的时候
You know, when I found out today,
我感到很孤独
I just felt so alone.
我只想打给那个懂我的人
And I wanted to call the one person who understood me,
那个懂我为什么要这么努力工作的人
who understood why I worked so hard,
懂我为什么总是不在家
why I'm not always home.
我想打给乔恩
I wanted to call Jon.
我自己是不想努力工作的
I don't work hard because I want to.
我努力工作是在为家庭做出牺牲
I work hard because I'm making a sacrifice for my family.
乔恩懂我
And Jon understood that.
我今天过来是来对你大吼大叫的
I came here today to yell at you.
但我不能
But I can't...
因为我觉得你已经付出了最终的代价了
because I think you've already paid the ultimate price.
好 好 来吧 来吧
Man: Good, good. Man #2: Come on. Come on.
噢
Ohh!
加里
Yeah, Gary!
哇
Whoo!
好了 兄弟们 分数跟的太紧了
All right, fellas. We're tied at two up.
下个球一定要赢
Next goal wins.
让我们谢谢他给你的生日礼物
Let's thank him for your birthday present.
现在
Now!
埃迪 传给我
Ed, put it in!
耶
Yeah!
哇
Aah!
哇
Whoo!
兄弟们
Fellas!
挑传 好球
Sauce and all! Good pass.
嘿 盖里 你去哪
Hey, Gare, where you going?
你把这当什么 艾德
What do you think this is, Ed?
就是一步运动电影的结尾 我们齐心协力
The end of some sports movie where we all come together,
打败其他人
beat the other guys, and...
我们之间的嫌隙从此消失
everything's healed between us?
不是这样
I don't think so.
这是真实的生活
This is real life.
你所做的就是不可原谅的事
What you did is unforgivable.
打得好 先生们
Good game, gentlemen.
我要回家了
I'll find my own way home.
听着 埃迪
Listen, Eddie.
人们总是会有这种这种感情
People have affairs all the time.
人们也都会发现这一点
And people find out about 'em.
但这通常都不会带来多恶劣的影响
They don't usually kill themselves.
而
And...
而且 即使这可能会有一部分影响
And even -- even if it was a part of it,
也不代表你全部的生活
it wasn't the whole thing.
你可以从我身上看到这一点
You can -- You can take that from me.
可能不是一件事
It wasn't one thing.
那是生活中许多细碎的琐事
It was probably a million things.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得你会需要点鼓励
Thought you could use a little cheering up.
你真好
That's very sweet.
虽然这些天不停的有人来看我
Although, people have got to stop coming by my place
是因为我的生日
just because it's my birthday.
那或许下次你可以告诉一些人你生日是什么时候
Well, maybe next time you should let people know it's your birthday
这样他们就不会安排其他的计划
so they don't have to make a separate trip.
是吗
Really?
我没跟你说过我生日吗
I didn't tell you about my birthday?
是啊 真是有趣
Yeah. That's funny.
除了不让我碰你的熊猫
You haven't told me anything.
你也什么都没跟我说过
Except to keep my hands off your panda.
你在怕什么
What are you so scared of?
好吧 这不是因为我
Okay, this is not about me.
是因为你
This is about you.
这只是一件逗着玩的事
This is just supposed to be fun.
事
Yeah.
但现在 一点也不好玩
Well, right now, this is not fun,
所以不如回到事情本身
so maybe come back when it is.
好吧
All right.
你好
Hello?
为什么要用这个号♥打来
Why are you calling this number?
呃 我
Uh, I...
想听他的声音
needed to hear his voice.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不是很好
Not great.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
他给我留了一条语♥音♥留言
He left me a voicemail.
什么
What?
在酒店 我们没接到
At the hotel -- when we didn't pick up.
等等 你是说
Wait, you're just telling me this --
那他说什么了
Wh-- What did he say?
他说
He said...
帮我一个忙
"Do me a favor.
好好爱对方
Love each other."
爱对方 就这样吗
"Love each other"? That's it?
他是说
Did he mean...
他是说你和我妈
Did he mean you and me?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许是我们所有人
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表