剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我只是
Uh, I'm just --
给我 给我讲讲你这一天的工作 行吗
Take me -- Take me through your entire day. Let's do that.
不如这样 咱们假设
How about -- How about, say, like,
你的一天是从这里开始的
the beginning of your day starts here?
- 先生 我 - 就在这里 这是你一天的起始
- Sir, I'm - Like, in this area. This is the beginning.
从这边开始 对吧
Over this way, right?
那么 我们就从这里开始 给我讲讲吧
So let's -- let's start here. Just walk me through that.
先生 不好意思 医院有医院的规定
Sir, I'm sorry. There are rules at a hospital.
我知道有规定 我知道有规定
I believe in rules. I believe in rules.
我可是支持规定的 好吗
I'm a big fan of rules, okay?
我的房♥子都是按照规定尺寸建造的
Built my house with all rulers.
我自己从来没有用卷尺瞎量
Did not use one tape measure.
他在306房♥间
He's in room 306.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我来找尼尔·毕夏普
I'm looking for Neil Bishop.
你是谢利吗
Are you Shelly?
不 我是谢利的女儿
No, I'm her daughter.
怎么了
Why?
你叔叔在几个小时前去世了
Your uncle died a few hours ago.
抱歉你没有来的及和他道别
I'm sorry you didn't get to say goodbye.
他们看起来很幸福
They look happy.
虽然6个月之后才能诊断出来
They won't diagnose it for six months,
但是相信我 他们都患有莱姆病
but trust me -- they all have Lyme disease.
我还试图跟个孩子抢糖果
I'm trying to steal candy from a baby.
家庭作业啊
It's a homework assignment.
我找到了 先生们
I found something, gentlemen.
还剩下一个
We had one left.
要不是因为贴错标签了 否则早就被卖♥♥了
It was mislabeled, or otherwise it probably would've sold.
最后一份作品在我来这儿之前就已经卖♥♥了
Her last piece sold a few years ago, before I was here.
值得庆幸的是
But it is funny --
她所有的作品都是被同一个人买♥♥了
all of her work was purchased by the same person.
让我猜猜 是乔恩·狄克逊吧
Let me guess -- Jon Dixon.
你认识他吗
You know him?
是啊
We sure do.
你要是不介意的话我能问问你把钱寄哪吗
Where'd you send the money, if you don't mind my asking?
威肯顿街237号♥ 05房♥
237 Wickenden Street. Number 5.
我住那 她搬走了
I was there. She moved.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel worse.
我觉得自己被骗了
I feel cheated.
他这样对我已经不止一次了
Like he did it to me twice.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
她来了
She's here.
我想我得从后门溜了
I want to... go out the back way.
过来 等等 宝贝
Aw, come on. Wait, babe.
不 不 我告诉过她
No, no. I told her.
我十二岁的时候发生的事情
I was 12 years old.
我到底该怎么跟她讲才能让她信任我
What the hell did I have to tell her to get her to believe me?
我一生都在躲那个男人
I avoided that man my entire life,
她假装着 就跟那件事从来没发生过一样
and she pretended like -- like it never happened.
那么 难道我还要再跟她讲一遍吗
And what, am I supposed to tell her all over again?
说得就跟她还会再听似的
As if she'd hear me?
吉娜 听我说两句
Gina, I want to say something,
这可能是完全没有依据的
and this could be totally off base,
这也不是发生任何事情的理由
and this does not excuse anything,
但是她不能在那里
but there could be a reason
陪着你是有原因的
why she wasn't able to be there for you.
这跟你叔叔性侵了你不一样
It's unlikely that your uncle only molested you.
我的意思是 他都敢这样对他的侄女
I mean, if he did this to his niece,
他也肯定猥亵了别的女孩
there's a good chance he was doing it to other girls.
甚至可能也这样对他的小妹妹了
And maybe even his little sister.
这件事情 你知道的
And if that's the case, you know,
努力接受你所说的一切
accepting your truth
她必须面对自己
would have made her have to face her own.
你来这想跟他谈谈
You came here to talk to him.
他怎么样根本无所谓了
He doesn't matter anymore.
你们俩别再把自己困在过去了
You two cannot continue on like this.
吉娜 你都走到这一步了
Gina, you have come this far.
我不知道为什么你会在这儿 但是我得进去了
I don't know why you're here, but I have to get inside.
等等 妈妈 什么
No, Mom. Mom. What?
他以前对你做过什么吗
What did he do to you?
你在说什么啊 尼尔没对我做过任何事
What are you talking about? Neil didn't do anything to me.
妈
Mom.
我打给了海勒医生
I called Dr. Heller.
我得脱了外套
I need to take off the coat.
得回去拿抗抑郁的药了
I'm getting back on the antidepressants.
为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
我真敬佩她
I'm proud of her.
真棒啊 多谢你了 队长 谢谢你过来
That's crazy. Thanks a lot, Captain. Thanks for coming down.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
嘿
Hey.
我没看见你在这儿
I didn't see you there.
这不我悄悄地过来的
That's 'cause I snuck up on you.
我刚签好入住证明
I just finalized the Certificate of Occupancy.
没开玩笑吧
No kidding! Yep.
帽子戏法 是嘛
That's the hat trick, isn't it?
酒类执照 居住证 酒保执照
The liquor license, C of O, bartenders.
下一个是啥 波士顿环球报给你点个赞吗
What's next? A good review from The Boston Globe?
拭目以待吧
Let's hope.
问你点事儿
Let me ask you something.
你是个风度翩翩 成功的家伙
You're a handsome, successful dude.
你没有自己的生活吗
Don't you have a life?
你为什么对那些怀孕的寡妇那么感兴趣呢
Why are you so interested in a pregnant widow?
我只是想帮助她们 不合理吗
Isn't it possible I just want to help her out?
合理
It's possible.
才怪
Unlikely.
你是不是不待见我
You don't really like me, do you?
我觉得太完美的东西可不一定是真的
I don't like anything that's too good to be true.
好吧 这是她的记下的食谱
All right, this is her recipe book with all her notes.
希望能帮到你
Hopefully, that will keep you going.
她最好快点来
She better get here soon.
餐厅可不能没有主厨 认真的
You can't open a restaurant without a chef. It's a thing.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我在回去的路上
Hey. I'm coming home.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
告诉厨房♥ 我回来了
Tell the kitchen I'm coming.
好的
Okay.
她在来的路上了
She is on her way.
细节决定一切是吧
It's all in the details, right?
是的 终于有些时间插花了
Yeah. It's nice to finally have time for them.
祝你好运
Good luck tonight.
试着花点时间去感受它
Try to take a moment to experience it.
你会记着它带给你的乐趣的
You're gonna want to remember it for the rest of your life.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
不不 这是你要开门 不是我
No, no. This is your opening, not mine.
我会打给你的 好吗
I'll call you, okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
你朋友盖里 他还好吗
your friend Gary -- is he okay?
还行 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
嘿 你在干什么
Hey -- What are you doing?
别担心 我可不是在偷酒
Don't worry. I'm not stealing booze.
我找找顶级伏特加
I'm just looking for the C?roc.
你为啥要恐吓安德鲁
Why are you terrorizing Andrew?
他就是想帮帮我
All he's trying to do is help me.
开玩笑吧 你来这儿就是要跟我说这个
You serious? You came back here to tell me that?
我就是想弄明白到底有什么问题
I'm just trying to understand what the problem is.
没问题啊 D 什么 安德鲁说有问题了吗
There's no problem, D. What? Did Andrew say there's a problem?
我就是
I'm just --
我只是想保护你们
I'm just trying to keep everybody safe.
不 你是想控制每个人
No, no, you're trying to control everyone.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表