剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
当你爱的人过早逝世
When someone you love goes too soon...
乔恩 你说每件事都事出有因
Jon, you say everything happens for a reason.
你不禁想知道为什么
...you can't help but wonder why.
对于这个我没法找到原因
I can't find a reason for this.
不
No!
告诉我因为这个而发生的一件好事
Tell me one good thing that's happened because of this.
一件就行
One.
然而 以一种奇怪的方式
But then, in a weird way...
有时候 我觉得很绝望
Sometimes, I feel so hopeless!
他们的死提醒你要赞美生命
...their death reminds you to celebrate life...
我不想因为我害怕会死
I don't want to not live
就不去享受生活
because I'm afraid of not living.
甚至生的另一面
...even a new life...
- 这是我们的孩子 - 别说了
This is our baby. Stop.
即使很困难
...even when it's hard.
我想我们应该离婚
I think we should get a divorce.
所以你继续努力前行
So you keep pushing forward...
这是基于你的生活吗
Is this based on your life?
我有过这样的日子
I've had days like that.
在你最意想不到
...to find hope...
我在找芭芭拉·摩根
I'm looking for Barbara Morgan.
的地方
...where...
嘿 索菲
Hey, Sophie!
找到希望
...you least expect it.
妈妈 这里有人要见你
Mom, there's somebody here to see you.
她走了
She's gone.
好的
All right.
- 好艰难 - 是的
Tight corner. Yep.
走起
There we go.
好吧 再休息一下 再休息一下
Okay, another break, another break.
哎哟 10级楼梯6次休息
Ow! Wow! 6 breaks for 10 stairs.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
我这头比较重
My end is heavier.
真的吗 因为我的这头写着沉重的一端
Really? 'Cause my end says "Heavy end."
你是个刻薄的室友
You're a mean roommate.
不 你是个刻薄的室友
No, you are a mean roommate.
是你把我赶出去的
You're the one who's kicking me out.
我不会把你赶出去的
I am not kicking you out.
我要让你搬到你自己的地盘
I'm moving you to your own place.
我的地盘
My place!
哦 顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
知道在大厅另一边的那个 和她父亲住在一起的那个珍妮特吗
Janet across the hall, who lives with her father?
那不是她的父亲
Not her father. Wow.
我一生中坐的最尴尬的一次电梯
Most awkward elevator ride of my life.
小心地板 艾德
Careful with the floors, Ed.
哦 你们把梳妆台搬来了
Ooh! You got the dresser.
是的 我们不准备把它装好
Yeah, which we are not putting together --
在她的结果出来之前 我知道 我知道
Until she gets her all-clear. I know. I know.
我不会乌鸦嘴的
I'm not gonna jinx it,
但今天下午你会拥有它的
but you are gonna get it this afternoon.
但我不是乌鸦嘴的 因为我知道的
But I'm not gonna jinx it, 'cause I know.
我知道的 不算是乌鸦嘴
I know. Not gonna jinx it.
真的 你知道吧 他刚一个人聊了一整段对话
Wow. You know, he just had a whole conversation by himself.
享受这里的生活
Enjoy living here.
总之
Anyway...
PJ 我只是打电♥话♥过来
PJ, I was just really checking in
看看你近期状态如何
to see how you were doing.
谢谢 伙计 好些了
Thanks, man. Better.
我给那个你的心理学家朋友打过电♥话♥了
I called that... psychologist friend of yours --
- 呃 玛吉 - 是的
uh, Maggie. Yeah.
我预期下周要和她见面
I'm supposed to meet with her next week.
哦 伙计 太好了
Oh, man, that's great.
谢谢
Thanks.
当然 PJ
Of course, PJ.
你得告诉我它的进展如何 好吗
You just let me know how it goes, okay?
我会的
I will.
好的 再见 罗姆
All right. Bye, Rome.
好吧 那么 正如你们都知道的
Okay, so, as you all know,
这个孩子不到四个星期就要出生了
this baby's gonna be here in less than four weeks,
孩子们和我觉得是时候
and the kids and I feel that it's time
把乔恩的一些东西捐给慈善机构
to give some of Jon's stuff to charity.
但是
But...
我们希望你们每个人都有爸爸的某件东西
We want each of you to have something of Dad's.
拜托我的是房♥子 拜托我的是房♥子 拜托我的是房♥子
Please be the house. Please be the house. Please be the house.
- 加里 - 怎么
Gary. Yes?
爸爸总是自处自夸
Dad always bragged about --
说哈佛毕业
About going to Harvard.
现在你也可以了
And now you can, too.
什么
What?
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
我喜欢它
I love it.
满是青年学生的时髦感 还没有学生贷款
All the street cred, none of the student loans.
尝尝这个 小婊砸
Suck on that, BC.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 吉娜 - 怎么
Gina. Yeah!
这是乔恩所得的不动产
This was the first award
获得的第一个奖项
for real estate Jon ever received.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh.
约翰
"J-O-H-N."
他们把他的名字弄错了
They spelled his name wrong.
他为此感到非常骄傲
He was so proud of that.
他说 他们现在还不认识我 但他们会的
He said, "They don't know me now, but they will."
这就是我们想要你拥有它的原因
That's why we want you to have it.
因为波士顿人会认识你的 吉娜
Because Boston is gonna know you, Gina!
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes!
在我们忘记之前 在我们忘记之前 先给我的那一份
Before we forget -- Before we forget, do me.
罗姆
Rome...
为了庆祝父亲节我给我爸买♥♥的
I bought these for Dad for Father's Day,
还有
and...
哦 我的天
Oh, my --
我不能收这个
I can't.
你 今年确实为我费了很多心思
You've...just done so much for me this year,
所以
so...
我想把它们给你
I wanted you to have them.
过来
Come here.
爱你
Love you.
丹·迪克森 请你舒缓下气氛 好吗
Dan Dixon, would you lighten the mood, please?
这就办
On it!
爱德华
Edward.
对于你 我们想给你
For you, we wanted to give you
爸爸最宝贵的财产
Dad's most prized hockey possession --
与仙熊队无关联的曲棍球棍
that is not Bruins-related.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
他还留着它
He kept it!
- 不行 - 可以的
No way! Yes way.
什么 嗯 发生什么事了
What? H-Huh? What's happening?
什 我也想笑
Wh-- I want to laugh, too.
哦 嗯 先生
Oh, well... Sir.
- 谢谢 陛下 - 在2011年
Thank you, my liege. ...in 2011,
当仙熊队打入斯坦利杯时
when the Bruins went to the Stanley Cup,
乔恩为他们拿到了第七场比赛的票
Jon got the guys tickets to Game 7.
对
Yes.
仙熊队和温哥华加人队
The Bruins were playing --
对战 那是一次完胜
Canucks, Vancouver. It was a shutout.
但是黑鹰队现在在芝加哥而且
But the Blackhawks are in Chicago and --
哦 天哪 自从我们约会以来
Oh, my God, I have learned way too much about hockey
我了解到了太多曲棍球知识
since we've been dating.
所以 乔恩 他给我们拿到了季后赛的票
So, Jon, he gets us the tickets to the playoffs.
埃迪负责安排行程
Eddie here handles the itinerary.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表