剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Yeah, let me see what I can do.
你为什么不告诉我这些事
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
因为11周前
Because 11 weeks ago,
我让他们将投票重新提上议程
I got them to put the vote back on the table.
怎么会
How?
乔恩的关系
Jon's connections.
我以为如果我救不了他
I thought if I couldn't save him,
或许我还能救他的遗产
maybe I could save his legacy.
所以我用人寿保险的钱
So I used the money from the life insurance
买♥♥了这些房♥子 直到投票重新开始时
to pay for the buildings until the vote was back on.
你怎么 是以我的名义贷的款
How? The loan was in my name.
银行不会让我们碰那笔钱的
The bank wouldn't let us touch the money.
乔恩知道会发生什么 所以他去领了另一个保险单
Jon knew that would happen, so he took out a-another policy.
那银行为什么没有冻结那笔钱呢
So why didn't the bank freeze that money, too?
因为他没有留钱给你
'Cause he didn't leave the money to you.
他给了那些人
He left it to the guys.
他清楚你会知道如何处理
He knew you would know what to do with it.
拉特里奇
Rutledge.
没错 加里 他一直都有打算
You were right, Gary. He had a plan all along.
这是什么
What is that?
我应该早点给你的
I should have given this to you sooner.
他留在阳台上的
He left it on the balcony.
天哪
Oh, my God.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
黛利拉 这些房♥子会值很多钱的
Delilah, those buildings are gonna be worth a lot of money.
你一定要坚持
You just have to hold on --
出去 滚出我的房♥子
Get out. Get out of my house.
滚出去
Get out!
好 找嘴唇上方的小胡子
Okay. Find a mustache.
不能是络腮胡的一部分
Cannot be part of a beard.
那个女士有小胡子
Um... that lady has one.
别指人家 别指了
Stop pointing. Stop pointing.
小胡子
Moustache.
学校怎么样
So, how's school going?
挺好的
It's okay.
怎么了
Hmm? What's happening?
麦克斯不想再
Well, Max told me he doesn't want to be
当我最好的朋友了
my best friend anymore.
怎么会 但你超级酷啊
What? But you are super cool.
你是我爸爸 你当然会这么说
You have to say that. You're my dad.
你不会相信的 但杰瑞德
Well, you are not gonna believe this, but Jared,
他对我说过同样的话
he said the exact same thing to me.
我觉得很糟糕
It made me feel terrible.
那麦克斯对你说那些的时候 你是什么感觉
So how did what Max say to you make you feel?
不好
Not great.
我也是那种感觉
Yeah. That is how I felt.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Dad?
如果杰瑞德不想做你最好的朋友
If Jared doesn't want to be your best friend,
或许我可以去做他最好的朋友
maybe I could be Jared's best friend.
好啊
Okay.
皮背心
Leather vest.
皮背心吗
Leather vest?
那就是90年代的我 小鬼
That would have been me in the '90s, bud.
闻起来好香
Mmm. Smells good.
是鸡
It's chicken.
我之前从没吃过鸡肉
I've never had chicken before.
吃起来是鸡的味道吗
Does it taste like chicken?
要我倒点酒吗
Shall I pour some wine?
好的 一定要喝点酒
Yes, please. Let's definitely have some wine.
迈出了全新的一步
* Doing a brand-new step
有了最好的做法
* Got the best moves yet
今天早上我看到你和亨利说话了
Uh, I saw you talking to Henry this morning.
韦弗利钢铁的案子突发了什么事吗
Did things flare up on the Waverly Steel case?
不谈工作了
Let's not talk about work.
好 你说的对 抱歉
Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry.
你永远不会惧怕失败
* And you never will fear the fall
今天玩得开心吗 小朋友
You have fun today, pal?
开心
Yeah. Yeah.
我很高兴我们聊了一些事
I'm glad we talked about stuff.
你要知道你永远都可以跟我或跟妈妈说
And you know you can always talk to me or Mom
任何困扰你的事 好吗
about anything that's bothering you, right?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我只是不想打扰你们
I just didn't want to bother you.
你们已经有够多麻烦了
You guys have enough problems.
我们确实有很多事情要处理
Well, we do have a lot going on right now, pal.
但没什么比你更重要
But there is nothing more important than you.
知道吗
Okay?
嗯
Okay.
晚安 小朋友 关灯了
Good night, pal. Lights out.
晚安
Good night.
开还是关
Open or closed?
- 关 - 关了
- Closed. - Closed.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- Love you, pal. - Love you.
这孩子很乖
Hey, that --that kid's great.
我父母也离婚了
Listen, my parents got divorced,
我能看出来
and I can tell you, as much as --
你和凯瑟琳都处境艰难 西奥也是
as you and Katherine are in limbo, Theo is, too.
你该跟她谈谈
You should talk to her.
找找她在哪里
Find out where her head's at.
你说的对
You're right, man.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你做饭
Thanks for cooking.
谢谢你帮忙清理
Thanks for helping clean up.
我们是个团队嘛
Yeah, we're quite a team.
对
Hmm. Yeah.
你知道一个穷小子需要钱
* You know a poor man needs money
是的 他需要 是的
* Yes, he does * Yeah.
你知道花朵需要雨露来生长
* You know the flowers need some rain to grow
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没和别人拍拖过
Um, I haven't been with one --someone --
听着 如果你还没定下决心 那我们等等吧
Look, if you're not sure about this, let's wait.
宝贝 我需要你
* Baby, I need you
好的
Okay.
你不能不断读一遍又读一遍 黛
You can't just keep reading it, D.
我不得不
I have to.
我气坏了 他再见都没说
I was so angry at him for not saying goodbye,
这么段时间我就一直奇怪着他怎么能抛下我们
this whole time wondering how he could leave us --
离开索菲和丹尼 连个条子都没留
leave Sophie and Danny without so much as a note.
结果现在我正拿在手上的就是
And now I'm holding it,
而它上面说的真的完全讲不通
and it just doesn't make any sense.
他处于强烈的痛苦中
He was in so much pain.
因为某些他甚至不愿直言的事
For things that he won't even say.
他没法子 他没法跟我谈谈那些事
He couldn't -- he couldn't talk to me about them.
没和任何人谈过
Didn't talk to anybody.
他深受困扰 黛
He was deeply troubled, D.
以一些我们甚至意识不到的方式
In ways that we didn't even realize.
他爱你 我知道那点
He loved you. I know that.
即使是在他最灰暗的日子里
Even in his darkest hour,
他也总是努力去照顾你
he was always trying to take care of you.
就是这个
That's what this is.
这份信托基金
This trust.
我的意思是 这 这就是拉特利奇
I mean, this --this is Rutledge.
他留给我还有那些人全部那些钱
He left me and the guys all that money 'cause he knew
因为他知道我们会用它去照顾
that we would use it to take care...
你认识一个叫芭芭拉·摩根的人吗
You know somebody named Barbara Morgan?
艾希莉跟我问起过她
Ashley asked me about her.
是的 她也跟我问起过她
Yeah, she asked me about her, too.
她是谁 我不知道
Who is she? I don't know.
但是乔恩一定认识
But Jon must have,
因为他选她做了第四受益人
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表