剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
All right, Table 12.
- 一份章鱼 一份牛排 一份鲑鱼 - 呃 等等 等等 等等 等一下
One octopus, one steak, one salmon. Now, wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
也许在上面撒点香脂
Maybe put a little balsamic drizzle on that,
只是一个让颜色平衡一下的小小尝试
just a little pop of color for balance?
很完美 路易斯 12桌正等着呢
It's perfect, Luis. Table 12's waiting.
好的 厨师
Yes, Chef.
抱歉
Sorry.
政教关系 厨房♥是你的地盘
Church and state. Kitchen's your domain.
哦 呃 这提醒了我
Oh, uh, which reminds me --
芬威美食家要来访
"Fenway Foodies" is gonna come by.
他们想了解下你的情况
They want to do a profile.
他们今天晚些时候要采访你
They'll interview you later today.
他们真的要吗
They do?
是的 当然 你是这儿的厨师
Yeah, of course. You're the chef.
我永远也没法找到一个车位
I am never gonna find a spot.
呃 见证奇迹的时刻
Uh, talk about miracles.
谢谢你 圣母玛利亚
Thank you, Virgin Mary.
现在得记住我们是停在哪里
Now remember where we parked.
2B
2B.
2B或不是2B
2B or not 2B.
加油 老爷爷
Come on, Gramps.
别让我等你一辈子
Don't make me wait your whole life.
我勒个去 哦 不 不 她不是要停车
What the hell? Oh, no. No, she's not.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不能这么搞吧
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. This is not happening!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 打扰一下
Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah, ah, ah! Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me!
绝对不行 你看到我在这等着了
Absolutely not! You saw me.
我先来的
I was here first.
我知道 我知道你看到我了
I know you --I know you saw me.
我刚才在等着呢
I was waiting.
我 我先来的
I-I was here first.
不 你 你不是先来的
No, you --you weren't here first.
如果你先来的话
If you were here first,
那么就会是你占住这个车位了
then you would be in this parking spot.
哦 请不要
Oh, please don't --
别那样 别做那种人
don't be that --don't be that person.
今天不行
Not today.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 我不是没事 今天不行
- No, I'm not -- not today.
因为你似乎需要去精神病房♥
'Cause you seem like maybe you need the psych ward,
如果你真的需要 那就在三个街区外
and if you do, that's just three blocks
- 往那边走 好吗 - 精神病房♥
down that way, okay? A psych ward?!
- 离开我的车位 - 这不是你的位置
Get out of my spot. This isn't your spot.
抱歉 离开我的车位
I'm sorry. Get out of my spot.
- 这是我的车位 - 能请你离开我的车位吗
- It's my spot. - Please get out of my spot?
那样如何
How about that?
- 我可以这么着一整天 - 行啊 随便
I could do this all day. Yeah, whatever.
我可以这么着一整天
I could do this all day!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
哦 嘿 如果那盒子是空的 我需要它
Oh, hey. If the box is empty, I need it.
别把它拆开
Don't break it apart.
你知道的 如果你买♥♥不起婴儿床
You know, if you can't afford a crib,
我可以给你做一个
I can always build you one.
不 我 呃
No, I, um --
我今晚真的得收拾乔恩的东西
I actually have to pack Jon's things up tonight.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
是的 你知道 黛布拉死后
Yep. You know, when Debra died,
我不能面对它
I couldn't face it.
所以我把她的东西都捐了出去
So I ended up giving all her stuff away.
现在 大多数时候 我 我只是 我希望我能把它拿回来
Now, most days, I-I just --I wish I had it back.
我明白了
I get that.
这是
This is...
然而 这个不同
This is different, though.
乔恩曾经 呃
Jon had, uh --
有一套公♥寓♥ 我不知情
had an apartment that I didn't know about.
哇
Wow.
我不知道我是否准备好面对
I don't know if I'm ready to deal with a past
- 他的我从来都不知晓的过去 你懂吧 - 是啊
that I never knew about, you know? Yeah.
嗯 当你准备好时
Well, when you are,
我想让你知道
I want you to know
你不必一个人去面对
that you don't have to do it alone.
就这么定了
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
伙计 然后这位女士来了--
Dude, and then this lady comes --
还有说是女士 我真是嘴上积错了德
and by "lady," I'm being very generous --
她一下子冲进来 抢走我的位置
down the wrong way, zips in, steals my spot,
假装她没看见我
pretends like she doesn't see me
就在那里打着转向灯
sitting there with my indicator indicating.
- 他为什么烦恼 - 一切
What is he upset about? Everything.
但是 呃 现在
But, uh, right now,
有人抢了他的停车位
someone stealing his parking space.
- 谁要咖啡 - 我们遇到了个关于人性的问题
Who wants coffee? We have a humanity problem.
你要脱咖♥啡♥因♥咖♥啡♥因♥ 罗姆你呢
Getting you decaf. Rome?
不 我不用了
No, I'm good.
呃 帕特丽夏给我拿了一杯
Uh, Patricia's getting me one.
帕特丽夏 谁是帕特丽夏
Patricia? Who's Patricia?
罗姆 这是你的咖啡
Rome, here's your coffee.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
加里 这是玛吉的妈妈
Gary, this is Maggie's mom.
是的 我们已经 呃 我们已经见过面了
Y-Yeah, we have, uh --We have already met.
伙计 在那个停车场到底发生了什么 啊
Dude, what exactly happened in that parking lot, man?
好吧 我们这么说吧 我没能抢到车位 好吧
Well, let's put it this way --I lost it, okay?
- 然后有些话被说出口了 - 到底是什么
And things were said. What things exactly?
嗯 可能用了骗子这个词
Eh, the word "liar" may have been used.
- 骗子 那是真是相当不客气
- "Liar"? That's -- That's --That's pretty harsh.
但是仍然 这并不是彻底的失败
But still, not a total loss.
是的 被说是骗子什么的 人们能够平复心情
No, y-you can bounce back from "liar."
还能更糟吗
What else?
干瘪
"Shriveled."
干瘪不是好话
"Shriveled" is not good.
你要是说人干瘪 很多人会永远记在心里
A lot of people don't bounce back from "shriveled."
好吧 干瘪不好处理
Okay, "shriveled" is problematic.
- 行了吧 - 就这个吗
Come on. Is that it?
不
No.
我叫她迪克·切尼
I called her Dick Cheney.
有什么不好的
What's so bad about --
- 我没说切尼 我叫她大屌♥ - 哦 不
I left off the "Cheney." Oh, no.
哦 不 你没有那么做 那惨了
Oh, no, you didn't do that. That's not good.
显然 我不知道那是玛吉的母亲
I didn't know it was Maggie's mother, obviously.
但是拜托 伙计
But come on, man.
她枪了我的车位
She stole my freaking parking spot!
你去那边吧
You just go over there
展示出你作为玛吉的男朋友 所能做到的
and be the most caring, concerned version
最关心、最爱护玛吉的那个版本
of Maggie's boyfriend you can be.
还有不管你做什么
And whatever you do,
别提停车位
do not mention the parking spot.
去吧
Go.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
好戏上演
Here we go.
我出10块钱赌他会提到停车位
10 bucks says he brings up the parking spot.
护士说玛吉3点前应该就能出来
The nurse says Maggie should be out by 3:00.
顺便说一下 你女儿真是太棒了
By the way, your daughter is amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 认识她真好 而且
Yeah, it's been so great getting to know her, and...
我也想认识你
I'd like to get to know you, too.
你不必这么做 我住在离这七小时车程的地方
You don't have to do this. I live seven hours away.
不管怎样 我只想让你知道
Anyway, I just want you to know
我有多爱你的女儿 真的
how much I love your daughter, truly.
我在这日夜陪着她
I am here for her day and night.
我是说 不是整晚
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表