剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
- 那是啥 木炭吗 - 常温粑粑水
- What is that? Is that charcoal? - Room-temp lava.
我认识一个人 萨克斯风演奏家
I knew a guy... Sax player.
吸毒吸多了有一回 然后
Took so much molly once, he...
哥们 你做傻事了吗
Whoa, no. Dude, did you do something stupid?
- 他是 - 不不 太离谱了
- Dude, did he... - No, no, man, no. This is ridiculous.
不敢相信吉娜让我喝这个
I can't believe Gina's making me do that.
真的吗 我敢
Really? I can.
你曾企图自杀 哥们
You tried to kill yourself, dude.
也许在她发现你遗书之前 你跟她谈过
Maybe if you'd told her that before she found your note,
她也许会更愿意相信你的话
she'd be more inclined to believe you when you say things
也不会在等候室 吓个半死
and not in the waiting room, scared out of her mind.
来 干了
So, bottom's up.
罗马 我发誓 我会像将科林按倒一样
Rome, I swear, I will pin you down like I pin Colin down
把你按倒
to give him his doggy arthritis...
天安
God.
他怎么了是
What is wrong with him, anyway?
不知道 有点像
I don't know. Just, like, some kind of,
- 胃痛 - 这可是肾结石啊
- like, stomach pain, man. - It's a kidney stone, okay?
跟你说 我身上也有一块
I'm telling you. I've had one myself.
这是最痛苦的了
It's the worst pain I've had in my life,
只可惜 这是以生命灵
but too bad. Doctor's orders.
- 喝光 - 讨厌你俩
- Drink up. - I hate the both of you.
- 麻溜的 - 真讨厌
- Just do it. - I really do.
- 讨厌你们 - 当成巧克力奶ba
- I hate you both. - Imagine it's chocolate milk.
你 假装成巧克力奶
You... You pretend it's chocolate milk.
- 给 喝掉 - 你假装自己不是一个巨婴
- Here, take it. - You pretend you're not a big, bald baby.
怎么样
How about that?
- 我们的乖宝是谁 - 乖乖乖
- Who's our big boy? Yeah. - Attaboy.
喝光了
Okay, finished it.
还说什么
See anything? Huh?
- 开心了吗 - 我开心
- You happy? - I'm happy.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
- 对吧 - 嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
瑞金那 我一直在跟他谈
Regina, I've been talking to him.
不是作为心理医生 因为如果我是
Not as a therapist because if I was his therapist,
就不能跟你说了 我是作为朋友开导他
I couldn't be telling you this, but as a friend.
他在乔恩葬礼之后来找我
He came to me after Jon's funeral,
我不忍♥心回绝
and I couldn't turn him away.
等一下
Wait.
跟他谈什么
Talking to him about what?
所有的事
About everything.
是我推荐他赫勒医生的
I'm the one that referred him to Dr. Heller.
他一直想要变好
He's been trying so hard to get better,
我一直很紧张怕你知道
and I have been holding my breath waiting for you to know
因为虽然我希望自己在帮他
because as much as I hope I've been helping him,
我知道他真正需要和你谈
I know that the person he really needs to talk to is you.
对不起 吉娜
I'm so sorry, Gina.
听着 你生气我理解
Look, I understand if you're angry.
问题是 我没时间生气
The thing is, I don't have time to be angry
因为我要将全部精力
because I need to use all of my energy
放在 确保我丈夫没事上面
to make sure that my husband is gonna be okay.
这真是了不起的
It's just an amazing...
面条店 去过两次了
...noodle place, dude. I've been there twice.
买♥♥过太多次外卖♥♥
I've done takeout so many times
我知道你们外卖♥♥员叫马科
I know the delivery guy's name is Mako.
- 我什么你要跟我说这些 - 我想让你分散注意力
- Why are you telling me this? - I am trying to distract you.
- 不管用 - 那怪你
- It ain't working. - Well, that's on you.
天啊啊 埃迪去找吉娜了吗
Oh, God. Did Eddie go to find Gina?
嗯
Yeah.
我要跟她谈谈 哥们
I need to talk to her, man.
他怎么能告诉玛姬 却不告诉自己太太
How could he tell Maggie and not his own wife?
那说明我们怎么样
What does that say about us?
乔恩 根本不跟我沟通
Jon didn't talk to me at all.
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong person.
他一个人全吞了
He drank it all.
似乎没事
Seems okay.
他说想和你谈谈
Said he wanted to talk to you.
好
Okay.
你走吧
You should go.
哪有什么事比这个重要
What's more important than this?
彩超
Your ultrasound.
去吧
Go.
谢谢 埃迪
Thanks, Eddie.
她说得对
She's right.
扫描很重要 你去吧
These screenings are important. You should go.
我带你
I'll take you.
不只是我的胃
It's not just in my stomach, you know?
好像全身都是
It's... It's like all over.
跟你说 真的只是肾结石
I'm telling you, it is a kidney stone.
或者你怀孕了 孩子要诞生
Or you're pregnant and the baby's breech.
别逗我了行不
Don't make me laugh, please.
我开始以为情况都变好了
I was beginning to feel better about everything, you know?
不是特别好
Not great,
但是变好了
but better.
我跟你承诺过
I promise you
我不想喝煤炭就不喝
I didn't need to drink that charcoal.
- 喝是为了吉娜 - 我知道
- I just did that for Gina. - I know.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你们聊吧
Okay, I'm gonna leave you guys to it.
你看着不太舒服
You look uncomfortable.
不知道为什么
I wonder why.
你哦应该离开
You should leave.
我觉得你不该来
I don't think you should be here.
这个
This...
孩子 不能是你的
This can't be our baby.
黛利拉
Delilah,
如果我们在这件事上不能彼此坦诚
if you and I at least can't be honest about this...
那我可能会疯掉
...I think that I will go crazy.
黛利拉t你好
Delilah. Hi.
我是马瑟斯医生
I'm Dr. Mathers.
科恩今天出诊送药去了
Dr. Cohen was called out for a delivery today,
所以我给你看
so I'll be seeing you.
好的
Okay.
7号♥ 越南粉
Number seven! Pho!
我不敢相信的是
What I can't believe is that
我们保守者同一个人的同一个秘密
we were keeping the same secret wabout the same pern
然后每天上♥床♥两次
while we were having sex twice a day.
我觉得史黛西医生
I don't think that Dr. Stacy
肯定不会很喜欢我
would be very happy with me
开玩笑吗 马格利特
Oh, are you kidding, Margaret?
跟罗马聊天 比那个江湖骗子
Talking to Rome... Far more professional
要专业得多
than anything that charlatan does all day.
我是说
I mean...
承认你为非男友而狂
admitting that you're crazy about your non-boyfriend,
这我可以肯定
I could have told you that one.
我唯一为之疯狂的
The only thing I am crazy about
- 是这碗拉面 - 太离谱了
- is this ramen. - It's insane.
简直了
It's insane.
- 天啊 - 这是我一生中
- God! - These are the best noodles I've ever slurped
吃过最好吃的面条了
in my fricking life.
喂
Yes?
你说得对 他们做了超声波
You were right. They just did an ultrasound.
- 是肾结石 - 我就知道
- It is a kidney stone. - I knew it. I mean,
我没有医生执照 但是我知道
I'm not board certified or anything, but I knew it.
- 是他吗 - 是的
- Is that him? - Y-Yeah.
他想尿出去
He's just trying to pee it out.
我跟玛姬一起呢 我要跟她一五一十全说了
Well, I'm with Maggie, and I will tell her everything.
她也许早就知道了呢
Oh, she probably already knows.
天啊
Oh, God!
告诉她 没事
Tell her... it's okay.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表