剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
we beat cancer.
说实话 是我击败了癌症
Actually, I beat cancer.
你只是变瘦变秃了
You just got skinny and bald.
我的天
Oh, my God!
游戏还没开始
The game hasn't even started,
就已经爆发战斗了
and there's already a fight breaking out.
我忘了 你参加过哈佛大学枕头大赛战队
I forgot, you were on the pillow-fighting team at Harvard.
不 我参加的是哈佛大学的摔跤队
No, I was on the wrestling team at Harvard.
不 你是枕头大战的队长
No. You were the captain of the pillow-fight--
那这是什么
Oh, oh, what is this?
你曾浪费了自己的青春年华
*All the years that you have wasted
现在你又渴望重新来过
*Now you want 'em all back
不错啊
Pretty good.
是吗
Right?
下一次 我会去叫管♥理♥员♥
Next time, I'll call the super.
很久之前 你停止了前行
*Long ago, you stopped counting
谢谢你
Thank you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
因为你无法了解世态情长
*Because you couldn't keep track
知道吗
You know...
我只有三十秒那么大的时候
I met the most amazing man of my life
遇见了这辈子最神奇的人
when I was 30 seconds old.
他不懂我的生活
He doesn't get my life.
这很难 知道吗 因为
And it's hard, you know, 'cause...
沙漠中出现一片绿洲
*An oasis in the desert
我希望他能接受这一切
...I wanted him to be okay with this,
但他没有
and he's not.
清澈的水在缓缓流淌
*Where the waters run clear
我这一辈子
I've spent my whole life...
但只有如此你才能看到
*And the only way to see it
都很骄傲是他的儿子
...proud to be his son, and...
那就是相信它的存在
*Is to believe that it's there
我只是也想让他以我是他儿子而骄傲
I just want him to be proud to be my dad.
我们总会为自己战斗
*Well, we all must fight our battles
你听着 宝贝儿
Here's the deal, babe.
我明白你想让他尊重你
I get that you want him to respect you.
无论你来自何方
*No matter where you came
但是只有你能尊重自己
But he's not gonna be able to do that
他才会尊重你
until you respect yourself.
所以,别再找借口 - 而你今天做到了
*So be done with your excuses * - And you did that today.
他会尊重你的
It'll come in time.
我很为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
要埋怨也只能埋怨自己
*You're the only one to blame
你退缩了吗
* Don't you fold
面对着山之高
* When the mountain is high
面对着水之宽
* When the river is wide
你退缩了吗
* Don't you fold
面对自己心神不宁
* When you're out of your mind
面对自己跨过红线
* Yeah, when you're walking around
每当这样
* And all this time
我对自己说谎
* I was living a lie
我已迷失和麻木
* I was lost and petrified
但我也明白这些事
* But I know that things
都可以及时改变
* Could change in time
多年来的梦想还可实现
* All the years dreams can buy
在心灵与意志间
* Between the heart and the mind
你退缩了吗
* But don't you fold
面对着山之高
* When the mountain is high
面对着水之干
* When the river runs dry
你退缩了吗
* Don't you fold
太黏了
It's too sticky.
再放点儿面粉就好了
Just needs more flour.
面对自己心神不宁 - 好 很好
* When you're out of your mind * - Ah, perfect, perfect.
西奥 你现在可以做我的助手了
Theo, you're allowed to be my assistant.
面对自己跨过红线
* When you're walking the line
学楚巴卡最像的人能先开始揉面团
Best Chewbacca voice gets to crank the dough first.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready? Go.
面对着河之宽 - 不错啊
* When the river is wide * - Nice.
我能怎么说
What can I say?
只能说我的原力太强了
The Force is strong in me.
是啊
Yeah.
你退缩了吗
* Don't you fold
这是来电♥话♥了
Is this the call?
- 是啊 - 祝你好运
- Yeah. - Good luck.
面对自己跨过红线
* Yeah, when you're walking the line
亨利
Hi, Henry.
凯瑟琳 我们很希望你能成为合伙人
Katherine, we would love to make you partner.
太好了
That is great.
但是我们无法接受你的条件
But we can't accept your condition.
我们需要的是能专注工作的人
We need someone who is fully committed to the job.
你今晚想一想
Now, you think about it tonight,
明早给我消息行吗
let me know in the morning?
好的
I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
他怎么说
So, what'd he say?
他说我不能成为合伙人
He said I didn't make partner.
那你为什么还在笑
Then why are you smiling?
因为我刚刚赢回了自己的生活
'Cause I just got my life back.
嘿 基思
Hey, Keith.
我想过了
I thought about it.
我们干吧
Let's do it.
你看起来不错哦
Hey, you're looking good.
有任何需要就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if you need anything else, okay?
Na-na, na-na, na-na-na
谢谢
Thanks.
Mack-le-eh-eh-eh-eh-more
我们能回头吗
* Can we go back?
就是这一刻了
* This is the moment
就是今晚了
* Tonight is the night
我们要奋斗到最后
* We'll fight till it's over
所以我们高举双手
* So we put our hands up
仿佛天花板都挡不住我们
* Like the ceiling can't hold us
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表