剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
嘿 你在做什么 呃
Hey. What are you doing? Huh?
给我的卡车加油 呃
Fuel up my truck? Huh?
- 你饿了吗 - 是啊
You hungry? Yeah.
我给你煮个鸡蛋 来吧 坐下
Let me cook you an egg. Come on, sit down.
放轻松点
Relax.
所以他在信里说
So that's why he said in the letter
他在遇见我之前很长时间内心丧若死
that he was broken long before he met me.
好吧 但他为什么不告诉我们
Okay, but why couldn't he tell us?
可能和他这么多年没和芭芭拉谈过
Probably the same reason
是同样的原因
he didn't talk to Barbara all those years.
太多愧疚了
The guilt was too much.
所以他只得把心思放在我们身上
So he just focused on us.
他一直在努力挽救我们 虽然这样他救不了戴夫
He kept trying to save us -- the way he couldn't save Dave.
你是对的
You were right.
我本以为如果我什么都知道
I thought if I knew everything,
如果我们把掩盖一切的石板揭开
if we turned over the stone that explained everything,
我会感觉好很多
I'd feel better.
我并没有
I don't.
你可能永远不会
You probably won't.
因为没有一个确定的答案
'Cause there is no one answer.
他的经济债务 发生在戴夫身上的事
His financial debt, what happened with Dave...
他所做的事不是某一个确切的理由就能解释清楚的
there's no one reason why he did what he did.
每个人对悲剧的反应都各不相同
Everyone responds to tragedy in different ways.
但它绝不只是一块石板
But it's never just one stone.
是一堆石头互相堆在一起
It's a bunch of stones stacked up on top of each other.
看来要工作到很晚
It's gonna be a late night.
五点回来 伙计们 我们点晚餐吧
Be back here in five, guys. Let's order dinner.
嘿 凯瑟琳 我能和你稍微谈谈吗
Hey, Katherine, can I talk to you for a second?
听着 我只是 想消除误会
Look, I just... wanted to clear the air.
我只是不想因为我成了合伙人 让事情变得尴尬
I just don't want it to be awkward 'cause I made partner.
我只是希望我们俩
I was just hoping the two of us
可以对此都保持专业的状态来应对
could be professional about all this,
因为我 我真的很担心
because I'm -- I'm really concerned
它会开始影响你的工作
it's starting to affect your work.
好
Well...
既然我们是消除误会 亨特
...while we're clearing the air, Hunter,
我应该告诉你
I should tell you
你成为合伙人的唯一原因是
that the only reason you made partner is because...
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
是的
That's right.
你是他们的第二选择
You were their second choice.
也许是他们的第三个
Maybe their third.
我不知道他们在我和你之间还找了多少人吗
I don't know how many people they went to between me and you.
我拒绝的原因是
The reason why I turned it down is because
我告诉公♥司♥从现在开始
I told the firm that from now on,
我要回家和家人一起吃饭
I'm gonna be home for dinner with my family.
那就是我现在要去的地方
Which is where I'm going now.
所以那件事上祝你好运
So good luck with the appeal.
我很高兴我们消除了误会
I'm glad we cleared the air.
他们现在正在清洗
Salesman: They're just washing it now.
准备你的新跑车大约需要45分钟
It's gonna take about 45 minutes to prep your new sports car.
用合金 额外的地板垫和钥匙链
With the -- The alloys, extra set of floor mats, and a key chain.
对 我和经理谈过了
Yes. I talked to my manager.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 吉娜 干得漂亮
All right, Gina. That was pretty amazing.
再过10分钟 他可能会免费给我们这其中的一辆
Another 10 minutes, he'd probably thrown in one of these for free.
哦 但那他就得和他的经理谈谈
Oh, but then he'd have to talk to his manager.
我知道那个招数
I know that move.
打扰一下 罗姆
Excuse me, Rome.
你能到我的办公室来一下吗
Can you step into my office for a minute?
宝贝 你的新车唯一的缺点是
Babe, the only downside to your new car is,
我得买♥♥一堆新衣服来配它
I'm gonna have to get a new wardrobe to go with it.
我就知道
I assumed.
我要去蒂芙尼的早餐好好吃一顿
I'm going full "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
头巾 太阳镜
The head scarf, sunglasses.
蒂芙尼的饭菜
Something from Tiffany's.
我是说 我希望真能如此
I mean, I want it to be authentic.
我想我们应该改买♥♥这辆车
I think we should get this car instead.
当然
Sure.
奥黛丽·赫本会在这辆车里被逮个正着
Audrey Hepburn wouldn't be caught dead in this car.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
罗姆 他们现在正在准备为你的梦想之车
Rome, they're out there prepping your dream car right now.
我的意思是 我有一辆工作用车 我喜欢它
I mean, I've got one for work, and I love it...
但是 你知道 这是人们当他们在未来几年有孩子的时候
but, you know, this is the car people get
买♥♥的车
when they're having kids in the next couple years.
我想我们应该买♥♥它
I think we should get it.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
当我在浴室里发现验孕棒的时候
When I found that pregnancy stick in our bathroom,
我以为你怀孕了
I thought you were pregnant.
我有几分欢喜
I kind of liked it.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
当我们结婚的时候 我们说我们不要孩子
When we got married, we said we weren't having kids.
当我们这么说的时候 我认为要孩子意味着生孩子
When we said that, I thought having kids meant having a baby.
是的 要孩子确实就是这个意思
It does. It's exactly what it means.
不
No.
在今年为索菲和丹尼出手帮忙还有
After stepping up this year for Sophie and Danny
帮助读我剧本的孩子之后
and helping the kid that read my script,
这让我意识到要个孩子意味着
it just made me realize that having a kid means...
抚养成人
raising a person.
我真的很想一起抚养孩子
I really want to raise a person with you.
雨伞怎么说
How do you say "umbrella"?
雨思安
Um..."par-a-pluie."
雨伞
"Para-pluie."
餐巾纸怎么说
How do you say, uh, "bar napkin"?
酒吧餐巾
Mm... "serviette de bar."
这个吧是酒吧的意思吗
"De Bar"? It's "bar"?
酒吧餐巾
"Serviette de bar."
好吧
Okay.
那怎么说
Uh, how would you say...
你愿和我约会吗
"Will you go on a date with me?"
这样说
That would be...
你愿和我约会吗
Et si on d?nait ensemble?
当然
Sure.
有点快 但好啊 我们约会吧
A little forward, but, yeah, let's do it.
好的
Okay.
飞往巴黎的44号♥航♥班♥开始登机
Flight 44 to Paris is now boarding.
我的航♥班♥
This is me.
好的
Okay.
玩得很开心
This, uh, this was fun.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah. Yeah, thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
给你上个法语课
It's, uh, for French lessons.
别忘了哦
Don't forget that.
一路顺风
Bon voyage!
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
本来要去洛杉矶的
I was supposed to go to L.A.
你知道我和乔恩最后一次见面的时候
You know, the last time Jon and I saw each other,
大吵了一架吗
we got in a fight?
他很生气我和那个想把充电器
He was mad at me for breaking up with this woman...
放在我家的女人分手
...who was trying to leave a phone charger at my place.
我们的家
Our place.
我希望他能看到这些
I wish he could see all this.
我真希望能为自己过分的言行
And I wish I could say I'm sorry...
说声抱歉
for the ugly things I said.
多想好好感谢他
I wish I could thank him...
让我能有今天
for getting me to today.
多希望他能在这
I wish he was here.
我懂
I know.
他真的很关心我们大家
He really did take care of all of us.
就像黛利拉说的
It's like D said.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表