剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
- 是什么呢 - 你不能这样想
Which is it? You can't believe that.
天 你在逗我吗
God, are you kidding me?
你不相信任何这些
You don't believe in any of this.
你这辈子去过两次教堂
You've been to church twice in your entire life.
一次是你嫁给爸爸的时候
Once when you married Dad,
第二次是你埋葬他的时候
and then when you buried him.
那么 安德鲁斯先生 我能理解为
So, Mr. Andrews, am I to understand
你不知道亨廷顿房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
you were unaware that Huntington Properties
歪曲了他们第二季度的收益的事情吗
misrepresented their second-quarter earnings?
是这样的
That's correct.
你把你的工作笔记本电脑交上来了 22号♥证据
You turned in your work laptop, exhibit 22.
安德鲁斯先生 你是否
Mr. Andrews, did you delete
在你上交你的笔记本之前
any files on the hard drive
删除了任何文件
before surrendering your laptop?
反对 猜测性提问
Objection. Speculative.
他要回答的
He'll answer.
有可能
It's possible.
那么 是有可能
So, it's possible
你删除了一家公♥司♥的财务记录
you deleted financial records of a company
就在你提交
prior to turning in
- 这传唤的证据之前吗 - 反对
a subpoenaed piece of evidence? Objection.
法官大人 我们能在今天剩下的时间里
Your Honor, can we have the rest of the day
找出任何被删除的文件吗
to identify any deleted files?
- 律师 - 我没问题
Counselor? I'm good with that.
法庭休庭至星期一上午十时
Court is adjourned until 10:00 Monday morning.
做的好 律师 享受演出吧
Well played, counselor. Enjoy the theatre.
太好了
Perfect.
哦 森林里最可爱的树
Oh, cutest tree in the forest.
谢谢你 埃迪 为了你在把西奥的戏服拿出来之前
And thank you, Eddie, for parking respectfully
恰当地停车了
before getting Theo's costume out.
不像凯利 她以为
Unlike Kelly, who thinks
就因为她驾驶了七个小矮人中的三个
just because she drove three of the seven dwarves
她就可以在拼车车道上
that she can hold up the carpool lane
停留十分钟
for the better part of 10 minutes.
嘿 盖尔
Hi, Gail.
嘿 来吧 贝丝
Hi. Come on. Beth.
埃迪
Eddie.
嘿 爸爸 妈妈会来吗
Hey, Dad. Is Mom gonna be here?
你知道吗 伙计
You know what, bud?
她会试着尽她的全力
She's gonna try her best.
试着往往意味着不行
"Try" always means "no."
嘿 西奥
Hey, Theo!
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's up?
嘿 导航说我会在38分钟内到
Hey, GPS has me there in 38 minutes.
太好了
Great.
但是演出20分钟就要开始了
But the play starts in 20.
我会拖延的
I'll stall.
你怎么拖延呢
How are you gonna do that?
没什么主意
No idea.
- 哇 - 是的
Wow! Yep.
我原本不认为你是那种喜欢热气球的人
I did not think of you as a hot-air-balloon type.
沉浸其中吧
Well, drink it in.
你知道吗 加里 我得说
You know, Gary, I got to say,
我有点惊讶
I'm a little surprised.
我有点惊喜
I'm a little pleasantly surprised.
我还有很多事情你不知道呢 玛姬
Well, there's a lot you don't know about me, Maggie.
也许关于你的很多事情我不知道
Maybe some things I don't know about you.
但我确实看过这个网站
But I did check this website.
它看起来很不错
It looks great.
这个篮子在网上看起来似乎更大
The basket seemed bigger online.
哦
Ooh!
他们在3000英尺高
They're serving chocolate-covered strawberries
供应巧克力草莓
at 3,000 feet.
3000英尺高吗
3,000 feet?
不 那一定是打错了 对吧
No, that's...got to be a typo, right?
好了 大家 别动
Okay, everybody, freeze.
我们找不到邪恶皇后的苹果了
We are missing the evil queen's apple.
什么
What?
没有红色的苹果吗
No red apple?
没有红苹果就没有白雪公主
There's no "Snow White" without a red apple.
是啊 那就是我说的
Yeah, that's what I just said.
我要跑到商店里去
I will just run to the store
大概20分钟后回来
and, uh, be back in like 20 minutes.
去教师休息室吧
Just go to the teacher's lounge.
那里大概有四十个
There's like 40 in there.
好的 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
如果你有兴趣继续做下去的话
If you're interested in continuing that streak,
我妻子下班晚了一点
my wife is just running a little late from work.
你能推迟20分钟吗
Could you delay the production 20 minutes?
是啊
Yeah...
不行
No.
如果我们推迟的话 孩子们会生气的
If we delay it, the kids get hangry.
但是 你知道 她一开始
But, you know, the only reason
迟到的原因
she's running late in the first place
是因为你们学校
is because your school
只发送电子邮件给主家长
only e-mails the primary parent.
好吧 泰勒先生 在我们家
Well, Mr. Taylor, in our family,
我们都是主家长
we're both the primary parent.
我明白了 埃迪
I get it, Eddie,
但是这里的很多父母都有工作要做
but a lot of parents here have jobs to go back to.
我答应盖尔我们中午前就开始演出
I promised Gail we'd start the show by noon.
好的 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
我是说 盖尔也是个职业母亲
I mean, Gail's a working mother, too.
你知道吗
You know what?
我妻子的事让我明白了
What happened with my wife makes me realize
现在是时候让职业母亲们
it is about time working mothers
在这方面有更多发言权了
had more of a say around here.
对吗 盖尔
Am I right, Gail?
怎么回事 我是说 你总是告诉我
What's that? I mean, you're always telling me
下车的路的效率很低
that the drop-off line is inefficient
那不能让她按时上班
and doesn't get her back to work on time.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
如果我们在等一个忘了他的背包的孩子
If we're waiting for one kid who forgot his backpack,
整条线都会停下来
the whole line comes to a standstill.
双车道 就讲得通了
Two lanes -- it just makes sense.
我还以为我们在谈论那出戏呢
I thought we were talking about the play.
我们正在谈论那出戏
We're talking about the play.
我们说的是搭便车
We're talking about pick-up.
我们说的是下车
We're talking about drop-offs.
我们说的是孩子的背包 这一切都是
We're talking about some kid's backpack. It's everything...
- 是的 - 泰勒
Yes. ...Taylor.
还有 我知道贝丝要说几件
Plus, I know Beth has a few things
关于零嘴的事情
to say about snacks.
- 是的 我想 - 贝丝 别
- Yes, I would like - Beth, no.
好吧 就因为卢卡斯不能吃糖
Okay, just 'cause Lucas can't have sugar
并不意味着所有的孩子都要受苦 好吗
doesn't mean all the kids have to suffer, okay?
下午的时候
In the afternoon, it needs to be safe
需要保证我二年级的学生安全进来
for my second-grader to come in.
我们也需要更多的课外活动
And we need more after-school activities.
那些五年级的上学更早
Those fifth graders start sooner --
- 游泳课 戏剧课 - 我听到了
- Swimming, drama classes. - I-I hear you.
因为他们可以一起玩
...'cause they're allowed to walk together.
学校里还有很多设施应该更完善
A lot of things that need to be done in this school.
校车最好不要在前门停一排
And maybe the buses shouldn't line up in the front.
坦白讲 你不需要
And honestly, you don't need --
沃尔特 你就不能听我一次吗
Walter, for once, will you listen to me?
你说的有道理我自然就听了
I will as soon as you make sense.
你要打电♥话♥找人了
Well, you need to call someone.
找别人要花钱 我是免费的
Someone costs money. I'm free.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表