剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
所以我们应该去看医生
So we're gonna get you to the doctor.
我只是 我不想孩子们今天
I just -- I don't want the kids today to --
迪 我们马上就去
D, we're going.
发生什么事了
Uh...what's going on?
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
大家 你们妈妈忘记
Hey, guys. Your mom forgot to, uh,
去取气泡苹果汁
pick up the sparkling apple juice.
好
Yeah.
只是我忘记的另一件事
Just another thing I've been forgetful about.
但是雷吉娜姑妈和罗马叔叔在这儿
But Aunt Regina and Uncle Rome are here.
那个苹果汁 我们 气泡苹果汁
and that apple juice, we just --sparkling apple juice...
你是在开玩笑吗 我们需要这个
Are you kidding me? Yeah, we need that.
毫无帮助
Uh, not helping.
苏菲 继续练习
So, uh, Soph, keep practicing,
丹尼 继续画画
Danny, keep decorating,
我和你们妈妈很快就会回来的
and your mom and I will be back before you know it.
- 走了 - 拜拜
- Go. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
好了
Okay?
必须要有气泡苹果汁
Got to have that sparkling apple cider,
因为 它是果汁
cause -- it's juice.
是果汁吗
It's juice?
停下来吧
Stop.
是果汁
It's juice.
- 好 - 我开始分泌口水了
- Okay. - My mouth's watering.
大人喝玛格丽塔酒
We got margaritas for the adults...
我要那杯 谢谢
Yeah, I'll take that one. Thank you.
为年轻人准备了纯玛格丽塔
Mm-hmm. And virgin margarita for the young adults.
等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
确认一下大家拿对了杯子
Let's make sure we got the right glasses.
All is calm
好主意
Yeah, good catch.
给你 抓紧了
Here you go. Hey, hold up.
我们需要小雨伞和能弯曲的吸管
We need umbrellas and bendy straws.
- 对 - 没错
- Ah! - Yes.
- 我们确实需要 - 我去拿
- We do. - Yeah. I'll get 'em.
- 我们有 - 你知道吗
- We do. - You know what?
说实话 我可不认为没有小雨伞
Honestly, I don't think I could even do a margarita
我可以喝下玛格丽塔酒
without an umbrella.
就是这个道理
It just makes sense.
妈妈和埃迪不是
Hey, didn't Mom and Eddie
去取气泡苹果汁了吗
go to get sparkling apple juice?
没错
Yeah.
必须要有气泡苹果汁
Got to have the sparkling apple juice.
因为现在的季节
'Tis the reason for the season.
但是在这里有四瓶
Yeah, but there's, like, four bottles here.
不不不
No. No, no, n-not...
气泡苹果汽水 不是果汁
No, sparkling apple cider, you know, not the juice.
果汁太难喝了 不要喝果汁
The juice...is disgusting. Don't drink the juice.
- 你在做什么 亲爱的 我和你一起 - 好
- What's you doing, babe? I'm -- I'mma go with you. - Regina: Yep.
让我看看
Let me see it.
好奇怪
That was weird.
没错
Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这是什么
What is it?
我登了这个跟踪软件
I'm on the tracking app,
上面显示妈妈和埃迪在波士顿综合医院
It says tha Mom and Eddie are in Boston General.
什么
What?
我确信是没事的
I'm --I'm sure it's fine,
但是我要去弄清楚 好吗
but I'm gonna go check it out, okay?
- 你需要待在这里 - 我和你一起去
- You have to stay here. - I'll go with you.
不行 你需要为我打掩护
No, you have to cover for me.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
你很确定迪需要的只是
You're absolutely sure that D wants just --
白灯吗
just white lights?
那些和树其他部分相称的灯
Uh, the lights that match the rest of the tree?
我很确定这就是她需要的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she wants.
那个人比圣诞节还老
Okay, that man is older than Christmas,
然后他刚刚拿出了支票簿
and he just pulled out his checkbook. Yeah.
- 让我们去做吧 - 好
- Let's do this. - Yeah.
哔哔
Beep, beep.
好 然后
Okay, then.
很好
Okay, great.
哔哔
Beep, beep.
做得好 亲爱的
Good job, Honey.
哔哔
"Beep, beep"?
无法置信 你在看着吗
This is unbelievable. Are you seeing this?
我看到的就是你看到的 我也无法相信
I see what your eyes see, and I also cannot believe it.
打扰了
Uh, excuse us.
抱歉 你们好
Sorry, uh... Hi.
我们仅有的
All we have is this
就是这可怜的一小盒圣诞彩灯
one sad little box of Christmas lights,
你介意我们插个队吗
so would you mind if we jumped over you there?
我本来会的
I would, actually.
抱歉 但是我们正在赶时间
Sorry. Uh, we're in a bit of a rush.
这也
Wow. That's...
如果我们知道三通道
Because we probably wouldn't have picked this line
会从我们前面插队
if we had known that all of Aisle 3
我们就不会排这条队了
was gonna cut in front of us.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
也许他们要开自己的圣诞树店
Maybe they're opening their own Christmas tree lot.
比如卫星办公室
Like, a satellite office.
正如他们被特许经营一样
Like they're franchising.
提醒你们一下 这是我的丈夫
For your information, this is my husband.
Oh.
我很开心你们能找到对方
Well, I'm happy for you that you found each other.
你有的看起来很特别
Aww, what you have seems so special.
你在做的都是个屁
What you are doing is total crap.
什么
Excuse me? Hmm?
就是 在地球上
Well, it's just that, on Earth,
- 我们在的这个星球 - 在这
- the planet that we're on... - Here.
就像 一种做事的方式
Yeah, there's, like, a way to do things.
没从 在这个星球 我们叫社会契约
Yes. On this planet, we have what we call a -- a social contract.
那也不是你们该管的事
Not that it's any of your business,
但实际上我有点不舒服
but I'm actually feeling a little under the weather,
所以我有点想回家
so I'd like to get home.
- Aww. - Aww.
使闭塞吗
Got a little sniffle?
天哪 这也太糟了
Oh, my gosh, that's terrible.
我很 这一定困扰你很久了
I am so --It must be going around.
你知道有什么没有发生吗
Yeah, you know what's not going around?
什么
Huh?
- 乳腺癌 - 这个啊
- Breast cancer. - Ah!
然而我们两个都有
And yet we both have it.
虽然在男士里很罕见 但是我就是有
Very rare in men, but I got it.
- 但是这在女人里更常见 - 确实
- But it's more common in women. - It is.
没错 有点奇怪 因为我得了两次
Right. Still kind of weird, 'cause I got it twice.
但是你没有看见我们
And yet you don't see us cutting in line
拿着圣诞托盘插队呀
with a pallet of Christmas.
你没有
No, you don't.
- 你们先把 - 哇
- Go ahead. - Aww.
- 布莱斯 你在做什么 - 我很抱歉
- Bryce, what are you doing? - I'm so sorry.
- 谢谢你 - 很抱歉
- Thank you. - So sorry.
这真好 圣诞快乐
It's very, very sweet. Feliz Navidad.
很好 是一个绅士
Very nice. What a gentleman.
他们今晚会有吵架的
They're gonna have problems tonight.
哈尔莫尼也告诉过你怎么做吗
Okay. Did Halmoni teach you how to do this, too?
我妈妈从不让我玩食物
My mom would never let me play with my food.
这是雷吉娜阿姨
This is Auntie Regina.
我们是在做东西还是吃东西
Are we putting the gutters or eating the gutters?
我只是在缩小它的规模 妈妈
I'm just cutting it to size, Mom.
Colored lights and candy canes
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表