剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
然后
And then...
我脱下了我的上衣
...I...took my shirt off.
是他让我脱的
He asked me to.
吉娜
Gina.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
我明白 我不应该那么做的
I know. I shouldn't have.
我不是想说这个
That's not what I meant.
但我那天晚上需要证明自己是漂亮的
But I needed to feel beautiful that night.
我需要知道有人愿意接受我
I needed to feel accepted.
我只是想让他安慰我
I just wanted him to console me.
但他靠近我的时候 我没有躲开
When he came closer, I didn't move away.
我让他碰了我
I let him touch me.
这件事我从来没有对别人说过
I've never told anyone that.
我感觉太丢人了
I'm just so ashamed.
雷吉娜 你听我说
Regina, you need to listen to me.
你当时才12岁
You were 12.
你什么都没有做
You didn't do anything.
你也没有让他做什么
And you did not let him do anything.
这些事是他主动做的
He did it to you.
不
No.
他并没有强♥奸♥我
It's not like he raped me.
不 那就是一种性侵犯行为
No, what he did was sexual assault.
第二天 我想把这件事告诉我妈妈
So, the -- the next day, I tried to tell my mother.
但是
And...
她
...she, uh...
她却对我说
...all she said to me was...
“你肯定是误会他了
..."You must have misunderstood him.
他当时只是想安慰你”
He was just trying to comfort you."
我觉得她说的没错
And all I thought was that she was right.
是我太轻浮了
I was too flirty.
不 不
No. No.
- 吉娜 你并没有误会他 - 我确实误会了
- Gina, you did not misunderstand anything. - I did.
不 那件事并不是你的错
No. What happened to you was not your fault.
你听见她说的了 吉娜
Listen to her, Gina.
你被他猥亵了
You were molested.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
吉娜 宝贝
Gina, baby.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do?
我没有告诉你这件事是因为
I didn't tell you because it was better
我觉得假装没有发生过更好一些
to pretend it never happened.
我不想承认这件事真的发生过
I didn't want it to be real.
我明白
I understand that.
我要去见他
I have to go see him.
现在就去
Now.
等等 你把这件事在心里藏了这么长时间
Wait. You've -- You've kept this in for so long.
你知道 你知道自己要对他说什么吗
Do you -- Do you even know what you would say to him?
等你准备好了再去吧
Wait until you're ready.
准备好 我
Ready? I --
我只有去见了他才会准备好
I won't be ready until after I do it.
你还记得乔恩对我说过什么吗
Do you remember what Jon told me?
我一直在对自己说这句话
What I keep telling myself --
“总有一天你会脱离自己的生活”
"You can someday yourself out of a life."
这已经不光是酒店的事了
This is not about the restaurant anymore.
我必须去见他
I have to go.
不能让他以为是我拿的那笔钱
He can't think that I took that money.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
两个条件
Two conditions.
我来开车
I'm driving...
并且我们要带上后援
and we're bringing backup.
你真的要开两个小时车去一个地方
You're really gonna go on a two-hour road trip
但却不告诉这个地方在哪儿吗
and not tell me where you're going?
你要去一个不知名的画廊 咱俩有区别吗
You're headed to some obscure gallery. What's the difference?
我告诉你我要去哪儿了
I told you where I'm going.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
我只是想让你照顾好自己
I just want you to take care of yourself.
仅此而已
That's all this is.
你在动手术前还要再做一个疗程的化疗
You got one more round of chemo before you get the surgery.
如果我幸运的话
If I'm lucky.
好吧 行了 就是这种
Okay, that's it. That's --
你现在这种什么都不在乎的态度
See, this is the attitude that I don't care for.
不过呢
But you know what?
为了能让你保持乐观的心态
Just to keep you thinking positive,
我给你做了好多种手工三明治在路上吃
I have made a variety of artisan sandwiches for the road.
三明
San--
盖理 我是认真的
Gary. I was serious.
在每种生态系统里
In any ecosystem,
具有相反性质的东西能够抗衡彼此
qualitatively different influences oppose each other.
你在说什么啊
What the heck are you talking about?
在生物化学里 也就是我现在所学的
In biochemistry -- which I took --
一种化学物质使系统向这个方向发展
one set of chemicals drives the system in one direction,
另一中物质却让系统向相反方向发展
and another set drives it in the opposing direction.
糖是甜的
Sugar is sweet,
但没有胰岛素的话 糖是致命的
but without insulin, it will kill you.
你天生就是胰岛素 盖里 产生负面的影响
You were born to be insulin, Gary -- the negative feedback.
所以你不要太腻乎人了 我们需要你坚守在自己的岗位上
Please don't get too sticky. We need you on that wall.
食物就在袋子里
The food's in the bag.
我做了很多三明治
I made too many sandwiches.
去找个小孩儿偷点糖果吧
Now, go steal some candy from a baby.
这能让我好受些
It'll make me feel better.
我现在不能接电♥话♥ 我不能
I can't talk. I can't.
我们还要多久才能到
How much longer till we get there?
一个小时
Like an hour.
你知道自己想说什么吗
Do you know what you want to say?
等我到了我就知道了
I'll know when I get there.
也许你可以先打个腹稿
Maybe you should practice.
不
No.
他说得没错
Well, he's right.
也许你应该考虑一下
You should probably figure out
你想从这件事里得到什么
what you want to get out of this.
我想让他承认发生的一切
I want him to acknowledge what happened,
向我道歉
say he's sorry.
他也许并不会这么做
Yeah, he might not do that.
行吧 随他怎么说
Fine. He can say what he wants.
但我要告诉他 我知道发生了什么
But I'm telling him I know what happened.
我要直视他的双眼
I'm looking him straight in the eyes
告诉他 我知道他做了什么
and telling him I know what he did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安德鲁
Andrew.
一个全新的酒吧营业执照
One brand-new liquor license.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我自作主张地给它加了玻璃镜框
I took the liberty of putting it under glass.
哇
Wow.
- 咱们把它挂起来吧 - 好啊
- Let's hang it. - Let's.
我还给你找了两个酒保
Oh, and I got you two bartenders.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- You did?! - Yeah.
真是 太谢谢你了
Thank -- Thank you.
你有雷吉娜的消息了吗
Have you heard from Regina yet?
还没有 我一直在给她打电♥话♥
No, not yet. I keep calling.
现在还早 她 她会来的
It's still early, though. She'll -- She'll be here.
先生 我很抱歉 我不能告诉你这个信息
No, sir, I'm sorry. I can't give you that information.
你需要找医护人员谈谈
You need to speak to the attending on service --
安东尼医生
Dr. Anthony.
好吧 我们并不需要找医生
Okay, we -- we don't need a doctor.
我们只想知道这个人的房♥间号♥ 仅此而已
We just need this guy's room number. That's it.
我明白您的意思 先生
I understand that, sir.
我不知道他具体的房♥间号♥
Um...I don't know exactly where he is,
- 但我会帮你呼叫一下他的 - 好吧 呼叫他吧
- but I will try and page him for you. - Okay, let's page him.
不 等等 等等 不要呼叫他 只要
No, wait, wait, wait. Uh, don't page him. Just --
好了 在我和你说话的时候 请看着我的眼睛
And, please, kindly look me in my eye while I'm talking to you.
为什么我可以找安东尼医生问却不能找你问呢
Um, why is it that Dr. Anthony can talk to me and you cannot?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表