剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "A Million Little Things"...
你和阿什丽上♥床♥了
You had sex with Ashley?
你难道就不担心这件事吗
Are you at all worried about this?
他是在说麦琪
He's talking about Maggie.
她和我结束了
She ended things with me.
她不仅是你前妻 她还是我们的朋友
She's not just your ex. Maggie's our friend.
大家想知道你能不能参加这个巡演
The guys needed to know if you were up for touring.
在你面前就有一杯酒
You're standing a couple feet from the bottle
但你却没有喝
and you're not drinking it.
这次演出可能让我们大红
This could be huge.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it all, babe.
开了一家新的饭店 还要照看♥房♥♥子
Launching a new restaurant, taking care of the house...
还要提醒你记得吃药
And reminding you to take your meds.
我已经吃过了
Which I already did.
不 你忘记吃了
No, you didn't.
没错 我忘记吃了 该死的
No, I didn't. Damn it.
我只是想给你最好的
I just want what's best for you.
假装你不是孩子的爸爸
Pretending you're not the father,
我知道这件事让人难以忍♥受
I know it's unbearable.
这是我这辈子遇到的最艰难的事情
It's got to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
乔恩给你
After all the business
安排了那么多生意
that Jon has thrown your way,
你就打算袖手旁观
you're just gonna, what,
然后这样欺骗他的家人吗
sit there and screw his family over?
你 乔恩
You, Jon --
你和我一起经历了这么多事
you went through the whole thing with me,
你说服了我 让我活下去
and you convinced me to live,
但你却离开了我
and then you left me.
盖里 不要
Gary, no!
早上好
Morning?
又做梦了吗 天呐
Another dream? Oh, man.
雷吉娜 我不能为你梦中的我做的事情负责啊
Regina, I cannot be held responsible for the things that I do in your dreams.
- 你亲她了 - 谁啊
- You were kissing her. - Who?
阿妮卡 你还挺喜欢那个吻
Anika, and you were liking it.
是吗
I was?
她也很喜欢
And she was liking it.
这是肯定的 不过阿妮卡是谁啊
Of course she was. But who's Anika?
我以前呆的那个餐饮公♥司♥里的糕点师
The pastry chef from my old catering company.
在我的梦里
And in my dream,
你俩还用糖霜做了很恶心的事情
you two were doing some nasty things with frosting.
好吧 我确实挺喜欢糖霜的
Oh, well, I do like frosting.
没错 糖霜
Oh, yeah, frosting.
那是我的最爱
That's my favorite.
那么这个呢
Well, how about this?
阿妮卡已经亲过我了
Oh, Anika does that move.
是吗 那么这个呢
Yeah? What about this?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're trying to do.
但现在已经9点20了
It's already 9:20,
我要陪黛利拉去买♥♥个圣诞树
and I've got to help Delilah get a Christmas tree.
我还答应了凯瑟琳 教她
And I promised Katherine that I would teach her
做一个圣诞姜饼屋
how to make a gingerbread house --
但这两件事都可以等个7到10分钟
both things that can wait 7 to 10 minutes.
5分钟
Five?
从何时起我还得逼你做这件事了
Since when do I have to attack you?
行吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
不过今晚 床上的事你得听我的
But tonight, I will be having my way with you sexually.
非常期待哟 阿妮卡
Looking forward to it, Anika.
发生什么事了呢 小超人
So, what happened, Superman?
我的披风被邮箱给夹住了
My cape got caught in the mailbox.
所以就变成这样了
It happens.
那双鞋可能太小了
Those might be too small, T.
你应该找圣诞老人要双新的
You should ask Santa for some new ones.
你是怎么学会缝衣服的 妈妈
How do you know how to sew, Mom?
是你姥姥教我的 她和你姥爷刚从韩国过来的时候
Oh, Halmoni. When she and Halabuji came from Korea,
她通过缝纫来赚钱
she was a seamstress so she could make money
这样她就能待在家里陪我了
and still be at home with me.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
可以啊
Sure.
过来坐这儿
Okay, come sit.
你看到那个板子了吗
Okay, you see that?
脚踩在那上面
Okay, put your foot on that.
慢慢地动 哇 好吧
Go very slo-- Whoa, okay.
你真厉害
Good job.
我知道你就是圣诞老人
I know you're Santa Claus.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus?
我吗
Me?
你觉得圣诞老人是一名房♥地♥产♥律师吗
You think that Santa Claus is a real-estate attorney?
超人就在星球日报工作啊
Superman worked at the Daily Planet.
爸爸
Dad!
嘿 伙计 你好吗
Hey, pal. How you doing?
我们不是说的10点吗
Uh, I thought we said 10:00?
哦
Oh.
不好意思 克拉克·肯特
I'm sorry, Clark Kent.
我是来找超人的
No, I was looking for Superman.
你能转告他一下 我10点再过来吗
Will you let him know that I will be back at 10:00?
我们已经没事了 对吧 妈妈
But we're done, right, Mom?
我能去买♥♥圣诞树了吗
Can I go get ready to go Christmas tree shopping?
好的
Sure.
太棒了 走吧 爸爸
Yes! Come on, Dad.
你是最棒的 妈妈
You're the best, Mom!
显然是第二棒的
Second best.
你们好啊 狄克逊一家
Hello-o-o, Dixon family!
这是谁来了啊
Who is that?
我可是带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
大家赶紧过来看看
Come forth and be delighted.
哇哦 您哪位啊
Oh, wow. Who are you,
你对我朋友加里做了什么
and what have you done with my friend Gary?
就是 我从没见你这么激♥情♥洋溢过
Yeah. I've literally never seen you this positive.
感谢你对我的评价
Well, fam, I appreciate the feedback.
但我觉得你马上就会明白 今年
But I think you'll find that, this year,
我一直都这么激♥情♥洋溢
I'm all positive, all the time.
所以我才给你准备了这个
Which is why I got you this.
- 这是电动游戏机吗 - 不是 比游戏机还酷
- Is it a video game? - No, Soph, it's cooler than that.
这个小东西会让你知道
That's a thing that lets you know
你有没有成功把车开到车♥库♥里面
when you're done pulling the car into the garage.
以防万一你在倒车的时候
You know, just in case you find yourself
是蒙着眼睛的
parking while blindfolded.
但我不会开车啊
But I do not know how to drive.
有了这个东西 那都是次要的
With this, it doesn't matter.
这是我给你的
I got you that.
我非常喜欢它
And I love it.
我承认 有些东西二次转送了
Admittedly, some of these are regifts.
丹尼 别担心 我没忘了给你准备礼物
Danny, don't worry. I didn't forget about you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
一个钓鱼竿
It's a fishing pole.
拿着 拿着嘛 丹尼
Take it. Just take it, Danny.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
第三样儿礼物肯定会很好
Third time's the charm.
是个橄榄球耶
Oh. It's a football.
还是一个播放器
And a speaker.
好了 现在开始放酷玩乐队的歌♥
Go long. Here comes Coldplay.
我要拍张照片
I -- I need a picture of this.
有人看见我手♥机♥了吗
Anyone seen my phone?
妈妈 你咋了啊
Mom, what is up with you?
你最近总是忘东忘西的
You've been forgetting everything lately,
- 比如你的手♥机♥和钥匙 - 不 我才没有
- like your phone and your keys. - No, I'm not.
你能去看看我是不是辅♥导♥
Can you go check and see if I left it
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表