剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
他花了毕生时间
He spent the rest of his life
努力弥补他没能救戴夫的遗憾
trying to make up for the fact that he couldn't save Dave.
加里 你一定要坚信
Gary, you have to be sure
你没有做同样的事
you're not doing the same thing.
你为我做的一切我都喜欢
I love everything you've done for me.
但我想你这么做是因为
But I do think that part of the reason you did it
你觉得自己没能救乔恩
is because you feel like you couldn't save Jon.
我应该看看
I should have seen it.
我是他最好的朋友
I was his best friend.
好吧 室友
All right, roomie.
走吧
Come on.
拿上外套
Grab your coat.
你是在说从没打算要孩子吗
Are you telling me you never thought about having a kid?
当然打算过
Of course I have.
但我又想到生活中的各种事
But then I think of every other thing in our life
觉得不适合要孩子
and how it doesn't fit in with that.
那我们就调整到合适的状态啊
Then we switch it around to make it fit.
怎么调整
Like what?
罗曼 我基本上算住在餐厅了
Rome, I practically live at the restaurant.
那说来照顾孩子啊
I mean, who's gonna take care of this kid?
我啊
Me.
我可以待在家里 边带孩子边创作
I-I-I can stay home and write with the baby.
我吃葡萄的声音你都嫌吵
You bought noise-canceling headphones
还特意买♥♥了消音耳机
because you said I eat grapes too loudly.
这我点我不会忘的
I am never gonna live that down.
亲爱的
And -- And, babe...
有些事我们当下
I don't know that we can put anything else
还不能实现
on our plate right now.
因为 说实话
'Cause, honestly...
我还很担心你的状态
I'm...still worried about you.
我知道
I know you are.
但也许 吉娜
But maybe, Gina,
要个孩子能帮我好起来
having a baby might help put everything in perspective.
如果没有呢
And what if it doesn't?
你现实一点好不好
And what happened to being practical?
你知道养孩子要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much raising a baby costs?
多少
How much?
没错
Exactly.
我们也不知道
We don't even know.
嘿 小D 你还好吗
Hey, D. Everything okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们马上就到
Yep, we're on our way.
你不是想要孩吗
You wanted a baby.
孩子来了
You got one.
- 你说真的吗 - 真的
- Are you serious? - Serious.
我知道我没法让你原谅我
I know I don't have the right to ask you to forgive me.
我知道我离开以后大家会有多难过
I know how hard it'll be on everyone once I'm gone.
尽管在这一切过后
Even after all this...
你还是我的好朋友
...you're still my best friend.
乔恩 你以前说过
Jon, you used to say that
万事皆有因
"Everything happens for a reason."
我从觉得是胡扯
Which I thought was ridiculous.
但我现在找到了原因
But I found that reason.
你也会喜欢她的
You would have loved her.
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
也许 我努力挽救她
Maybe I tried to save her like...
是因为我没能挽救你
...like I couldn't save you.
多希望我拯救了你
I wish I could have saved you.
但抱歉 我没有
I'm sorry I didn't.
我只想说
I just want to say...
这句我没说出口的话
the one thing I never got to say.
再见了
Goodbye.
加油啊
Go, B's.
我满脑子都是我错过的时光
I can't help but think about all the moments I've missed...
我会怀念那些时光的
and all the moments I'm going to miss.
这也太快了 我还没婴儿床还没搭好呢
It's too soon! I haven't even built the crib yet.
我还要买♥♥点婴儿食品
Oh! And I have to buy some formula!
有意思
Oh. Interesting.
黛利拉 婴儿食品多少钱
Delilah, how much is formula?
比你们想象的多了去了
Oh, so much more than you think.
难以置信 我不再是宝宝了
I can't believe I'm not gonna be the baby.
你看我这脸 就是宝宝本人啊
Look at this face. I was made to be the baby.
好了 娃娃脸 给你妈系上安全带 别系太紧啊
Okay, baby face, buckle up your mom, but not too tight.
罗曼 导航到医院
Rome, GPS the hospital.
小苏 别坐驾驶位
Soph, out of the driver's seat.
但这是个练手的好机会
W-Wait. But this is a great opportunity for me --
不行
No!
有时候能让我们过好今天的唯一办法
Sometimes the only way we can make it through today
就是强迫自己忘记昨天
is by forcing ourselves to forget yesterday.
妈
Mom?
午饭做什么
What are we doing for dinner?
这是个 惊喜
It's a -- It's a surprise.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
- 是啊 - 好的
- Yes. - Okay.
上面有你的名字
It has your name on it.
什么名
Name?
黛利拉·迪克逊
Delilah Dixon.
但还早 反应太早了
But early -- It's too soon.
- 羊水破了吗 - 是的
- Did your water break? - Yes.
那你今天就要生了
Then you're having a baby today!
瞒着大家也许是不对的
Maybe it was wrong not to tell anyone what happened.
但有时候你隐瞒是为了保护那些你爱的人
But sometimes you keep a secret to protect the ones you love.
如果这孩子穿着爸的西装生出来
How funny would it be if this kid came out
对着黑莓手♥机♥大叫 那得多搞笑
in one of Dad's suits, screaming into a Blackberry?
我知道你在想什么
Hey, I know what you're thinking.
你♥爸♥要是在这就好了
That he should be here.
但你看现在
But look at it this way.
几个小时后 我们又是四口之家了
In a few hours, we'll be a family of four again.
但你越努力摆脱过去
It's just, the more you try to push away the past,
越摆脱不掉
the more it haunts you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在哪
Where are you?
在外面
I'm outside.
你能出来一下吗
Can you come out here for a sec?
一个人吗
Alone?
小苏 我的电♥话♥呢
Soph, where's my phone?
我要打给埃迪和加里
I need to call Eddie and Gary.
小黛 我马上就去
D, I'll be right there.
你会很了不起的 给我发照片
You're gonna be great. Text me photos.
- 加油 好吗 - 好啊
- Waist up. Okay? - Okay.
嘿 吉娜
Hey, Gina.
也可能轮到我们
This could be us.
我不想看着背影
I don't want to look back and say
说那些我没能说出口的话
I didn't do something that I wanted to do.
你想要的我都会给你
I want to give you everything you want.
我会的
I do.
但我不想这样
But I don't want this.
有时候 你说出真♥相♥
And sometimes, as hard as it may be...
你告诉他们真♥相♥吧
you tell them the truth.
这个真♥相♥就是 我离开了你
The truth is, I left you --
在你最需要我的时候
just when you needed me most.
很抱歉 芭芭拉
I'm sorry, Barbara.
PJ
PJ!
吃饭了
Dinner!
来啦
Coming.
什么事
What's going on?
怎么了
What is it?
我想回家
I want to come home.
我别无所求
There's nothing I want more.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表