剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
at the Langdon the other night.
好吧 那只是个一百多号♥人的演出
Well, it was only a 100-seater,
但是没错 能重回舞台挺有趣的
but yeah, it was fun getting back onstage.
那是我的室友的
That's my roommate's.
你的夹克衫不会有事的
Your jacket is safe.
听我说
Listen.
闪耀乐队开场节目放鸽子了
The Lumineers' opener bailed,
他们需要一只乐队来顶场
and they need a band to step in.
他们希望红蕨乐队能来
They want it to be The Red Ferns.
老兄 那真是太棒了
Dude, that is amazing!
你要去吗
Are you gonna do it?
当然了 关键是 我们需要个歌♥手
Yeah, well, the thing is, we need a singer.
老兄 我不知道我还能不能出门了
I don't know if I can go out on the road again, man.
我 我儿子需要我
M-My son needs me.
听着 我来看你是因为兄弟们想知道
Look. I came by 'cause the guys needed to know
你能不能参加这个巡演
if you were up for touring.
你现在就站在距离酒瓶几英尺的地方
You're standing a couple feet from the bottle
而你忍♥住了没有喝
and you're not drinking it.
这次演出很重要
This could be huge.
哦 老天 基思 我很感激你的提议 但是
Oh, God, Keith, I appreciate it, but --
埃迪
Eddie.
这是个成就一番事业的机会
This is a chance to do it right.
证明给你自己你能行
Show yourself you can do it.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
不 妈妈 我本应该能休息一个下午
No, Mom, I was supposed to have the afternoon off,
但是突然有事 而且我不能推掉
but something came up, and I-I can't miss it.
特别是在我升合伙人的这段时间
Especially with me being up for partner.
真的吗 小西 华夫饼和番茄酱吗
Really, T? Waffles and ketchup?
番茄酱能突出蓝莓的味道
The ketchup brings out the taste of the blueberry.
好吧 呃
Okay, uh...
嗯 真棒
Mm, pretty good.
对吧
Right?
嗯 那么 嗯
Mm, so, um...
呃 只需要几个小时的时间
Uh, it would just be for a couple of hours.
我会帮西奥约好小伙伴的
I would set up a play date for Theo...
玩伴
Play date.
玩伴
Chingu gache narayo.
妈妈 我不想去问埃迪
Mom, I don't want to ask Eddie,
因为这是我和西奥的时间
because this is my time with Theo.
我知道你觉得我们不应该那样 但是我们已经那样了
I know you don't think we should have, but we have.
知道吗 妈妈
You know what, Mom?
我还是去找别人吧 好吗
I'll just ask someone else, okay?
好 吧
It's -- Fine.
只是还要点泡菜
Just need pickles.
知道吗 我也是那么想的
You know what? That's what I was thinking.
- 先生们 - 嘿 盖里
- Gentlemen. - Hey, Gare.
兄弟 抱歉我当时说的话让你生气了
Sorry if what I said pissed you off, dude.
我只是想在品酒时保持大家的关系和谐
I was just trying to keep the peace at the tasting.
兄弟 没关系的 我们都是成年人了
Dude, it's fine. We're all grown men.
你可以做任何你想做的
You can do whatever you want.
玛吉可以做任何她想做的事
Maggie can do whatever she wants.
并且我也可以做任何我想做的事
And I can do whatever I want.
事实上 我已经做了一件事
In fact, I did something earlier
以后可能会后悔也可能不会
that I may or may not regret later.
嗨 嗨 是我
Hello. Hello, it's me.
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
You gonna tell us what it is?
还记得我们的好朋友乔恩有个很火♥辣♥的助理
Remember our buddy Jon had a really hot assistant
我会有时候
that I would occasionally
想象和她上♥床♥
think about having sexual intercourse with?
你和阿什丽上♥床♥了
You had sex with Ashley?
有那么糟糕吗
Is that bad?
乔恩确实说过她是禁区
Jon did say she was off-limits.
他也说过人生短暂 及时行乐
He also said life is short, be happy.
我是说 这些信息好多都是
I mean, these are a lot of conflicting messages
相互矛盾的
happening here.
说的没错 但那时乔恩的助理啊
Yeah, but, I mean, Jon's assistant?
你还跟他老婆上♥床♥了呢
You had sex with his wife.
你确实跟他老婆上♥床♥了
You did have sex with his wife.
你们都是在关心这个吗
Are you at all worried about this?
不是 阿什丽不介意的
No. Ashley's cool.
他不是在说阿什丽
He's not talking about Ashley.
他是在说麦琪
He's talking about Maggie.
别说
Well, don't.
她和我结束了 记得吗
She ended things with me, remember?
她不止是你的前任 麦琪是我们的朋友
She's not just your ex. Maggie's our friend.
对的
That's right.
你们才认识麦琪
You guys have known Maggie
有10分钟吗
for, what, 10 minutes,
然后现在 你们就是好朋友了
and now you're --you're all best friends.
那真好
That's great.
我相信你的话
I support it.
我只是对朋友圈有个疑问
Uh, I just have one question for the friend group.
如果你们都下定决心要支持麦琪
If you're so determined to have Maggie's back,
你们怎么就坐在那儿
how is it that you're just sitting there
看着她死呢
and watching her die?
我是说 我们不是已经这样失去了一个朋友了吗
I mean, didn't we already lose one friend that way?
我不想再说第二次了
I'm not giving this speech again.
不会的
No, sirs.
并且你们知道吗
And you know what?
那不重要
It doesn't matter,
因为我们今晚还有个比赛要看
because we got a game tonight.
我们会忘掉这件事的 就像我们之前做的那样
We'll bury this, just like we bury everything.
见鬼 我们会在帕斯特纳克
Hell, we'll be making out
攻入第一个球之前就和好了
before Pastrnak scores his first goal.
嘿 盖里
Hey, Gary.
我今晚没法去了
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
我要去教吉他课
I've got to teach a guitar lesson.
我也是
Same here.
吉娜给我们买♥♥了戴夫·马修斯的票
Gina got us Dave Matthews tickets.
我也不理解
I don't get it either.
就像等了三个小时就为了听他唱的《蚂蚁行军》
It's like waiting three hours to hear "Ants Marching."
你们在开玩笑吗
What, are you guys kidding?
10年了 我们只错过了一场比赛
10 years, we missed one game,
是因为你有了孩子
and that was because you had a baby,
我还没有完全原谅西奥呢
and I still haven't totally forgiven Theo for that.
是啊 兄弟 我们 这不是什么大事情
Yeah, man, we --It's not a big deal.
下周还有另一场比赛
There's another game next week.
是啊 而我等不及要听你的另一个借口了
Yeah, and I can't wait to hear your excuse for that one.
你难道不认为你的行为 可能有一点
Do you think maybe, just maybe,
不太合适吗
your reaction isn't proportionate?
不 艾德 我想你的反应才是太过了
No, Ed, I think maybe your reaction is not proportionate.
乔恩活着的时候 我们从没错过一场比赛
When Jon was alive, we never missed a game.
现在我们要错过这场比赛 这样你就可以去听一场
Now we're gonna miss one so that you can go to a concert
你甚至不想去的音乐会
that you don't even want to go to
你还可以教一些
and you can teach some
长着粉刺的12岁孩子演奏《弹球大♥师♥》
acne-covered 12-year-old "Pinball Wizard."
乔恩没活下来是件好事
One good thing about Jon not being alive
他不会想看见这样的
is that he doesn't have to see this.
给
Here.
戴上吧
Well, put it on,
否则你看起来就像只白海豹
'cause otherwise you look like white Seal.
那个歌♥手 不是可爱的小动物
The singer, not the adorable animal.
海豹可没有我这性感的冷酷小胡子
Well, Seal did not have the beard of steel.
你能相信这东西还没掉干净吗
Can you believe this thing still hasn't fallen out?
别的地方我都没有毛发的
I'm hairless everywhere else.
不好意思 琳达
Oh. Sorry for that visual, Linda.
琳达 那我呢
Linda? What about me?
进球
Glass.
迪克森抢篮板 向右
Dixon goes rebound, goes right.
2分 人群沸腾了
2 points, and the crowd goes wild!
嗨 乔恩
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表