剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
这次会议他们不会为地铁投票了
They're not gonna take up the subway vote this session.
死在委员会了
It's gonna die in committee.
结束了
It's over.
没事的 没事
That's okay. That's okay.
我们可以利用富兰克林项目
We can leverage the Franklin project.
或者我们可以清算萨默维尔市的财产
Or we can liquidate the Somerville properties,
那样至少能为我们争取几周
and that'll buy us at least a couple of weeks.
上个月我就卖♥♥掉了萨默维尔市
I sold off Somerville last month to pay for October,
富兰克林街和法♥院♥街的财产来支付十月的事
along with Franklin and Court Street.
但我没看到文件啊
Wait, but I didn't see any of those documents.
我们已经负债过高了
We're over-leveraged already.
没剩什么可以卖♥♥的了
There's nothing left to sell.
地铁投票是唯一能让我们维持下去的方法了
That subway vote was the only thing keeping us afloat.
我给贷方打电♥话♥
Look, I'll -- I'll just call the lenders.
我请他们再延期
I'll ask them for another extension.
- 至少给我们 - 不回了 艾希莉
- They gave us at least - -No. Ashley.
都结束了
It's over.
就到这儿吧
You know what? Go finish up.
我们今晚休息
We're taking the night off.
为什么
W-Why?
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
好 我这就去
All right. On it.
乔恩
Jon.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
我不是大家认为的那个样子
I'm not the man everyone thinks I am.
不 等会儿 我不能
No, wait a second. I can-- I can't, uh...
- 天哪 - 不 这不是
- Oh, my God. - No, that's not --
不 这不是我带你来的原因
No, yeah, I --That's not why I brought you.
- 对不起 我应该走了 - 不 艾希莉
I'm so sorry. I should go. - No, really, Ash,
没事 是我的错
it's ok--it's my fault.
是我的错 我应该说的更清楚一点的
It was my fault. I-I should have been more clear.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听我说 你是非凡卓越的
Listen. You're remarkable.
任何男人的生命中有你都是幸运的
Any man would be lucky to have you in his life,
我就很幸运我的生命中有你
and I'm lucky to have you in mine.
但不能
Okay, but i-it can't be...
我知道
Yeah.
我只是想让你看看这个地方
I just wanted to show you this place.
我之前从未带人来过
I've never brought anyone here before.
这
It's, uh...
这地方对我很特别
It's very special to me.
嗯
Yeah.
晚上好
Good evening.
你确定不从一杯酒开始吗
You sure I can't get you started with a glass of wine?
我们有绝佳的白诗南
We have a wonderful Chenin Blanc.
- 是酒单上的新品 - 谢谢你
- It's new to the wine list. - Thank you,
但我想我还是等我的丈夫吧
but I think I'm still waiting for -- for my husband.
他随时都可能到
He should be here any --any minute now.
但我至少要花四分钟
It's gonna take me at least four minutes
才能把杯子拿过来
to get that glass over here.
所以等我拿来 或许他就来了 你也不用一个人喝酒了
So by then, maybe he'll be here and you won't be drinking alone.
如果他还没来 或许你就想一个人喝酒了呢
Or, if he's not here, maybe you'll want to be.
你说的很对
Well, you make a very good point.
好吧
Okay.
天哪 所以那张是新生入学仪式的
Oh, my God. So that's from Freshman Orientation.
没错
Oh, yeah, it is.
我得辩解一下
Okay, in my defense,
这种前短后长的发型在80年代非常流行
the mullet was all the rage back in the '80s.
是吗
Oh, was it?
乔恩
Jon.
怎么了
Yeah.
看 我在你这个年级的时候
Yeah. Look, when I was your age,
我曾经住在这里
I, uh --I used to live here.
在这个公♥寓♥吗
In this apartment?
对 我人生中一些最好的时光都是发生在这里
Yep. Some of the best times in my life happened here.
这就是我买♥♥下它的原因
It's why I bought the place.
等等 一直以来
Hold on. All this time,
我都以为你因为地铁
I thought you overpaid for this block
才多付了这个街区的钱 但你是为了这里
because of the subway, but it was for this.
你买♥♥下整个街区就是为了留下这间公♥寓♥
You bought this entire block to save this apartment.
我不喜欢它被推土机推走
Well, I didn't like the thought of it being bulldozed
给另一个商场让路
to make way for another shopping mall.
但我想这只是个时间问题
But I suppose it's a matter of time now.
我想让你看见它
I wanted you to see it.
我想让你看看我们这么努力工作是为了什么
I wanted you to see what we were working so hard for...
在一切都太晚之前
Before it was too late.
差不多
Something like that.
那是谁
Who's that?
看够了我前短后长的发型的那些日子
Enough of my mullet days.
我们来谈谈你
Let's talk about you.
爸爸 我觉得是时候要翻松饼了
Dad, I think it's time to flip the pancakes.
我知道你不相信我对气泡的判断
I know that you don't trust my bubble judgment.
但当我说我们没有
But believe me when I say
足够的面粉再做一批的时候 你要相信我 好吗
that we do not have enough flour for another batch, okay?
爸爸
Dad?
你还留着呢
You still have it.
是啊 我还一直在想
Yeah, I still think about
那天在嘉年华的事
that day at the carnival all the time.
是吗
You do?
要知道 他不是赢下来玩偶给我的
You know, he didn't actually win it for me.
那些牛奶瓶没有掉下来
Those milk cans weren't falling down.
查德看到我哭
Chad saw me crying,
他冲到那个摊位
and he marched me back over to that booth,
因为他知道那游戏有问题
because he knew the game was rigged.
他爬过柜台
And he climbed over the counter,
把玩偶偷了下来
and he stole it.
我就没见过还有跑那么快的人
I've never seen somebody run away so fast.
他让我保证不告诉你或者妈妈
He made me promise not to tell you or Mom.
既然我们在相互坦白
Well, while we're fessing up,
我给了那店主50块买♥♥了这只玩具熊
I paid that carny 50 bucks to let you keep this bear.
什么 你
Wait. You --
你一直以来都知道
You knew this entire time?
看到你们两个有小秘密
Well, I guess it was so nice to see
还是很开心的
you two had a little secret.
也许你不记得了 但是
You may not remember this, but...
你小时候可能打了
you used to fight like cats and dogs when you were kids.
那天晚上不知道怎么的
There was something about that night. Like...
你终于意识到你们是一队的
you finally realized you were on the same team.
我没告诉你妈妈
I never told your mom.
为什么
Why? Well...
她不知道结果更开心
she was happier not knowing the truth.
我是不是个坏人啊
Does that make me a bad person?
不是
No.
你会是一个爱她的人
It just makes you someone who loves her.
别对你妈妈太严苛
Don't be so hard on your mom.
我们应对的方式都不尽相同
We all cope in different ways.
我想 在某种方式来说 我可能管你管的太严了
I think in some ways, I probably smother you.
我
It's just...
想到我无法保护
The idea that I couldn't protect...
我的孩子
my child...
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
我尽力了
I tried.
如果你能够改变你的人生
If you could do anything with your life,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
我是说 不是想要矫情什么的 但是
I mean, not to be cheesy, but...
我想成为你
I'd like to be you one day.
波士顿房♥地♥产♥大亨
King of Boston real estate.
你不会想成为我的
Yeah, you --you don't want to be me.
说真的 你肯定有梦想的
Seriously, though, you got to have some dream.
什么梦想
What is it?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表