剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我是说 那里的前租户们都养猫
I mean, the previous tenants had cats.
我不得不让西奥的过敏医师检查一下
I'm gonna have to check with Theo's allergist.
你会和一位过敏症专家一起检查一下公♥寓♥吗
You're gonna check with an allergist about an apartment?
这看起来像是正常人做的事情吗
Does that seem like a thing that normal people do?
你知道吗 西奥和科林处的可是很不错
You know, Theo's spent plenty of nights here with Colin.
他一直没什么问题
He's always been fine.
科林是狗又不是猫
Colin's not a cat. Colin's a dog.
什么东西下蛋了
What's the one that lays eggs?
说到鸡的话
Speaking of chickens,
你是害怕那个一年的租约吗
are you afraid to commit to a one-year lease?
我吗
Me?
你甚至连为期三周的关系都承诺不了
You can't even make a commitment to a three-week relationship.
盖里 别玩那些约会软件了 打给玛姬
Gary, get off those dating apps and call Maggie.
别像你平时那么拧了
Do not screw this one up like you normally do.
相信我 你不知道都发生了什么
Trust me. You don't know the whole story.
哦 我想我知道
Oh, and yet I do.
盖里认识了个妹子 然后好了 最后厌倦了
Gary meets girl, Gary hooks up, Gary gets bored.
伙计 我看过的小♥电♥影♥情节
Man, I have seen porn flicks
都比你这情感经历更丰富
with more plot twists than your love life.
你还看小♥电♥影♥吗
You're watching porn for the plot?
听着 重点是 盖里
Look, the point is, Gary,
你觉得那些女孩儿的问题
you find problems with these women,
可能都是你的问题
but maybe the problem's with you.
听听这位住在他最好朋友的
Oh, says the drunk adulterer
床上的醉酒的奸夫说的什么话
living on his best friend's futon.
你知道吗 伙计
You know what, man?
也许你不应该再针对我了
Maybe you should stop taking shots at me
而是该把玛姬找回来
and get Maggie back.
或者你的计划就是站在原地
Or is your plan just to stand there
什么都不做永远失去她
and do nothing and lose her forever?
这样如何 埃迪
How about this, Ed?
与其在这儿告诉我该做什么
How about instead of telling me what to do,
不如支持我怎么样
try having my back?
我是那个在你跟黛利拉搞砸之后
I'm the one that gave you another chance
给你另一次机会的人
after you screwed Delilah.
在凯瑟琳把你赶出去之后我是那个收留你的人
I'm the one that took you in after Katherine put you out.
你总是很快就认为是我的错
You're always so fast to assume that it's my fault.
你猜怎么着 你根本没弄明白
Well, guess what --you don't know!
我们需要看一下
We need to look over the findings
环境影响报告的调查结果
of the environmental impact report
然后确定我们的潜在专家证人名单
and finalize our list of potential expert witnesses.
或许我们可以悄悄遛去街对面的美食广场
Or we could sneak across the street to the food court
来点芝士薯条
and stuff our faces with cheese fries.
芝士薯条不好算账
It's hard to bill for cheese fries.
我是说我已经做到了
I mean, I've done it.
是吗
Have you?
没有 我还没离开过这个大楼
No, I never leave this building.
说真的 我们为什么不找个时间出去走走呢
Seriously. I mean, why don't we go out sometime?
去个比面馆好一点的地方
Someplace fancier than a noodle shop,
不谈工作
and maybe we don't talk about work.
我知道我们只是同事
Look, I know we're colleagues.
不是的
No, uh, it's...
不是这样的
It's -- It's not that.
是因为埃迪
It's just -- with everything with Eddie, and...
我
I'm...
你不确定你现在有没有做好准备
You're not sure if you're ready.
我很确定我还没做好准备
I'm sure I'm not ready.
吃面包吧
Bruschetta it is.
嗨
Hey.
是我
It's me.
那个劝你做化疗的混♥蛋♥
The jerk who dared you to do chemo.
他太蠢了
That was dumb.
如果你在屋里 我们谈谈可以吗 拜托了
If you're in there, can we talk, please?
也许你不在家
Maybe you're not home.
也许你在家 但是不想跟我聊
Maybe you are home and don't want to talk to me,
显然是的了
which clearly you don't.
你不接电♥话♥ 不回短♥信♥
You haven't answered my calls or my texts.
这是谁的错
But who's counting?
我的 我错了
I am. I'm counting.
我知道我说那个表情很蠢的时候已经伤了你的心了
I know I'm on record as saying that emojis are stupid,
你现在出来
but I'd be willing to accept a flesh-toned thumbs up from you
揍我一顿吧
right about now.
如果你在屋里 能敲三下门吗
If you're in there, will you just knock three times, please,
让我你知道你还活着 求你了
so that I know you're still...alive?
我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我努力不关心你
I tried.
但我做不到
I can't not care.
喂 我在码头 我刚去吃饭了
Hey, I'm at the pier. I picked up lunch.
我给你的沙拉多配了别的调料
I got your salad with extra dressing
我现在知道了 不加调料的生菜
because I now know that lettuce without dressing
华而不实
is just garnish.
我在这课上学到了很多东西
I am learning so much at these sessions.
我很抱歉现在才说
I'm sorry to do this last minute,
我今天去不了了
but I can't make it today.
好吧
Okay.
只是我现在
But now I'm just standing here
拿着多得可笑的脱脂乳
with a ridiculous amount of buttermilk ranch,
如果我能劝你 不要和尼哥尼斯好
which, if I may counsel you, does not go well with Nicoise.
罗马 我的意思是
Uh, the thing is, Rome, um...
我再也不会见你了
I can't meet with you anymore at all.
因为加里吗
Because of Gary?
所以 一开始
So, w-what, at first,
你不能做我的非专家治疗师因为你在约会
you couldn't be my non-therapist because you were dating,
现在你还不能做我的非专家治疗师
and now you can't be my non-therapist
因为你失恋了吗
because you broke up?
不 这跟加里没关系
No, this has nothing to do with Gary.
那我就不懂了
Then I don't get it.
我刚感觉好点
Just when I start feeling better,
你就要离开了吗
that's when you pull the rug out?
玛姬 发生什么事了
What's going on, Maggie?
你看 你和海勒医生关系很好
Uh, look, you're in good hands with Dr. Heller,
而且你的状况已经有所好转
and you're making great progress,
我打算把你转交给另外一个心理研究专家
and I'm gonna send you referrals to another psychologist.
我真的很抱歉 罗马
I'm -- I'm so sorry, Rome.
你想要的普通浴室
Your kind of run-of-the-mill bathroom,
有动物爪子的浴缸
claw-foot tub.
你看看
Check this out.
这是西奥的卧室
This here would be Theo's bedroom
还他自己的衣柜
with his own dedicated closet.
看看这个 硬木地板
Hardwood floors --look at that.
埃迪 你不用都跟我说一遍
Eddie, you don't have to show me all this.
这是你的家
It's your place.
我想跟你说
Oh, I want to.
我们之间错过了好多
Look, I've, uh, made so many missteps with you.
我不想再错过了
I don't want to make any more mistakes.
他们 希望是一年的租约
Anyway, they, um --they want a year lease,
在我跟你谈过
and I didn't want to make any decisions
我们的处境之前
till I talked with you about, you know...
我不做任何决定
where we are.
加里告诉你了 是吗
Gary told you, didn't he?
那只是一顿工作餐 不是约会
Look, it was just a work dinner. It wasn't a date.
你在说什么啊
What are we talking about?
别装了
Let's not do this.
显然 加里告诉你
Gary obviously told you he saw me with Hunter
他在面馆看到我和亨特在一起
at the noodle shop.
加里什么都没跟我说过
Gary didn't say anything to me.
更没提到过任何叫亨特的人
Definitely didn't mention anyone named Hunter.
亨特是他的名字吗
Sorry, is that his given name?
他是个律师 我们在一起办案子
He's an attorney. We're on a case together.
听证会提前了 所以我们在加班
The hearing got moved up, so we're putting in long hours.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表