剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I am at the studio with Berge.
我还没拿到相册
There is a problem with the album.
因为他想和“男人”聊一聊
He wants to talk to "the man."
- 我去 - 给你 伯奇
- Oh, God. - So, here, Berge.
“男人”来了
Here's "the man."
伯奇 你真的那么说的吗
Berge, did you really say that?
- 你好 杰罗姆 - 伯奇 你
- Hello, Jerome. - Berge, what did you --
我怎么可能给这个
How can I illuminate the situation today
- 女人解释清楚这种情况呢 - 伯奇 听我说
- with this woman, who is so difficult --Berge, listen to me.
不 是你该好好听我说 罗姆
No, it is your ears that need to listen to me, Rome, because --
伯奇 你先别说了
Berge, stop talking.
我不能不说
I cannot --I cannot stop talking
- 因为她的坏情绪 - 你现在越说越糟
- because she bring to my creative space...- You're only making it worse.
污染了我的创意空间
...the pollution of the emotions.
伯奇 别说了
Berge, stop.
相册在你手边吗
Are you looking at the album?
我正看着呢 看着特别有感觉
I'm looking at it. It is so voluptuous.
我相信你
I'm sure it is.
打开第一页 告诉我你看到的什么
Open to the first page. Tell me what you see.
好吧 我看见吉娜小姐穿着很漂亮的裙子
Okay. I see Miss Gina in a very delicious dress.
不 你看见的是这个世界上
No, what you see is the picture of the only person in the world
- 唯一可以和我啪啪的人 - 喔
- that I am allowed to have sex with. - Ooh.
所以吉娜想要什么你都满足她
So whatever Gina wants to happen is what's going to happen.
如果吉娜说 多给伯奇一百刀
If Gina says, "Give Berge an extra hundred dollars,"
你就拿着绿钞乖乖走开
you walk away with a Benjamin.
如果吉娜说 跟伯奇说
If Gina says, "Tell Berge to shove
这本相册做的实在太差(插到屁屁里)
this entire album up his --"
不可能 这尺寸太大了
I don't even think this would fit up there.
我来告诉你真正不可能的情况是什么
Well, I'll tell you what's not gonna happen.
不照做 这一架永远不可能结束
This fight is not gonna leave your studio.
看路啊
Eyes on the road.
轻轻踩油门
Just give her a little gas.
小心啊
Whoa, easy!
踩轻一点 轻一点
Whoa! Less gas! Less gas!
非常 非常轻
A lot. A lot less gas.
- 不好意思 - 额滴神啊
- Sorry. - Geez.
卡特 我就想问问我们收到报价了吗
Hey, Carter, just calling to check if we got that offer.
收到了肯定会告诉你的
You know I would tell you.
所以你打电♥话♥其实是
So -- So the real reason you're calling
担心你的约会吧
is you're worried about your hot date.
西奥出生后 我唯一一个相处过的人
Look, it's just the only person I've been with
最后出轨了
since Theo was born cheated on me.
我怎么确定自己符合他的心意
How do I know I'm what he wants?
这位女士 你辣爆了好吗
Lady, you are a smoke show.
你简直就是在我性取向的边缘试探
You are testing the limits of my sexual orientation.
如果你不是我的老板或者一个女人的话 我会
If you were not my boss and a woman, I would --
- 卡特 - 怎么了
Carter. What?
你要认清自己的市场价值
You need to know your market value,
因为你今天晚上可是要上市的人
because you're going on the market tonight.
他有肌肉还有纹身
He's got muscles and tattoos.
你怎么知道他有纹身
How do you know he has tattoos?
我就是知道 心里很清楚
I just know it. I know it in my heart.
我跟你说 你要是因为路怒症
Hey, I'm just saying, if you got to jump out mid-lesson
就放弃那些课程 那你或许就不适合当司机教练
for road rage, you might not be the best driving instructor.
这话是你说的还是那手册说的
Is that you talking? Or the manual?
课上得怎么样
How was the lesson?
看你怎么想了
Oh, well, that depends.
我是要学怎么开车
Was I supposed to learn how to drive
还是要学怎么辨别 此处引用他们说的话
or how to identify the, and I quote, "po-po"
15米开外的警♥察♥叔叔
from 50 feet away?
交给我来问
I'll go ask some follow-up questions.
车教得不错啊
Well, that went well.
至少有人脱身了
At least everyone walked away from it.
罗姆在哪里
Where's Rome?
他回家了 但是看谁来了
He went home. But look who stopped by.
黛利拉 我知道你很难过 但是
Delilah, I know you're upset, but...
我做的一切都是为了乔恩
everything I did, I did for Jon.
什么意思 你干了什么
What do you mean? What did you do?
你不能卖♥♥掉这些房♥子
You can't sell those buildings.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
不如不要问她了
How about instead of us asking her questions,
你直接告诉我们到底怎么回事
you tell us exactly what the hell is going on.
乔恩拿所有的生意去举债经营一些
Jon leveraged the entire business against something
他很有把握的事
he thought was a sure thing.
他不断地转移资金 从不同的交易中借款
Kept moving money around, borrowing from different deals.
这就是他把房♥子抵押出去的原因
That's why he took out the mortgage on the house.
都是为了争取时间 他这样做奏效了
To buy time. And it was working.
我们以为可以说服大家
We thought that we convinced everyone
给地铁重新投票
to put the subway vote back on.
但他去世的前一天
But then the day before he died...
得了吧 杰里 你说你有选票的
Come on, Jeri! You said you had the votes!
他得到消息说
...he got word that the subway stop
不会建地铁站了
wasn't gonna happen.
他进退两难
He was in over his head with no way out.
你们都说你早应该知道的
You guys talk about how you should have known.
早应该看出些迹象
How you should have seen the signs.
我给贷方打电♥话♥
I'll just call the lenders.
我请他们再延期
I'll ask them for another extension.
- 至少给我们 - 不 不会了 艾希莉 都结束了
- They gave us at least - -No. No, Ashley. It's over.
我看到了
I saw them.
它们就在那儿 我只是
They were right there. I just --
我只是不知道它们意味着什么
I just didn't know what they meant.
那天早上 他说
That morning, he said
那天必须要完成餐馆的生意
he had to close the restaurant deal that day.
打电♥话♥的时候 他换了衣服
And then during the call, he changed his clothes
好像要去什么地方
like he was going somewhere.
但如果他要去什么地方
But if he had been going somewhere,
我就应该知道
then I would have known about it.
然后他
And then he...
我来就行 你去吃饭吧
I got this. Why don't you take a long lunch?
好的 他让我早点去吃午饭
Okay. He sent me to an early lunch
- 这样就不会是我发现他了 - 谢谢 艾什莉
- so that I wouldn't be the one to find him. - Thanks, Ashley.
艾什莉·莫拉莱斯
Ashley Morales?
- 如果你的人生可以为所欲为 - 谢谢
- If you could do anything with your life... - Thank you.
你会做什么
...what would you do?
我会去巴塞罗那
I'd go to Barcelona.
但我晚了一步
But I was too late.
不要
No!!
我就晚了12秒
I was 12 seconds too late.
我觉得她有点不希望我拿到驾照
I think part of her doesn't want me to get my license
因为她不想像失去我爸那样再失去我
because she doesn't want to lose me like she lost Dad.
我懂的 相信我
I get it, believe me.
自从我哥哥死了以后
Ever since my brother died,
我父母对我简直是过度保护
my parents have been crazy overprotective.
到最后 你会发现
At the end of the day, you know,
父母只想知道孩子是不是没事
parents just want to know that their kids are okay.
我打赌化疗起作用 你父母肯定松了一口气
I-I bet yours are so relieved that the chemo's working.
其实我还没告诉他们
Actually, I haven't told them.
这是好消息啊
It's good news, right?
你不是说如果它再缩小10%
I mean, you said if it shrinks 10% more,
他们就可以做手术了
then they can operate.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
我没告诉他们我的癌症又复发了
I haven't told them that my cancer is back.
你不想让他们担心
Ah, you didn't want them to worry.
要不明天我给你上课吧
Hey, how about I give you a lesson tomorrow?
真的吗 但自从你哥哥的事后
Really? But I thought you haven't driven
你就没开过车了吧
since...your brother.
我不开 你来开
Well, I'm not driving. You are.
这可能是我赢的好机会
And there's a pretty good chance I beat this,
所以你要小心开车
so I'm actually gonna need you to drive carefully.
那就看看我能开成什么样子
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表