剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我会去巴塞罗那
I'd go to Barcelona.
我祖父母就是那儿的人
My grandparents are from there.
我一直想去看看他们结婚的教堂
I've always wanted to see the chapel they got married in.
两口子都很想接受彼此
My, uh, parents tried really hard to assimilate.
我就是觉得
And I just thought...
我都不会说西班牙语
I can't even speak Spanish.
这是我最后悔的地方之一
It's one of my biggest regrets.
那去啊
So go.
是啊 说不好我会去的
Yeah. Well, yeah, I-I might.
不 你要去 你必须去
No. You will. You have to.
否则你这辈子后悔
Or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
如果你什么都能做 你会做什么
If you could do anything, what would you do?
说实话吗
Honestly?
嗯
Yeah.
我会回到过去 永远不会买♥♥那瓶酒
I'd go back and never buy that bottle of wine.
真的吗
Really?
我的意思是
I guess what I mean is, uh...
有的时候你在人生中会做一些小选择
Sometimes you make small choices in life...
你没有意识到你做出的这些选择对于所有的事情的
- and they -- you don't realize as you're making them
影响将会是多么的大
how much they can affect everything.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One sec.
嘿 雷吉纳
Hey, Regina.
工作上出了点事
Hey. Something happened at work.
吉娜 怎么了啊
Gina, what's wrong?
我得跟人好好谈谈
I just really need to talk to someone.
好吧 说吧
Okay, okay. Talk to me.
盖里 你为什么养狗
Eddie: Gary. Why do you have a dog?
我没养狗
I don't have a dog.
黑火鸡 那是科林
Hey, buddy. That's Colin.
严格意义上说 这是我今晚的客人
Technically, he's my guest for the evening,
因为他跟着我回了家
since he followed me home.
收♥容♥所♥早上才开门 但是他不是我的狗
The shelter's closed till morning, but he's not my dog.
但是你 你管他叫科林吗
But you, uh --you named him Colin?
他看起来适合叫科林 不是吗
Well, he looks like a Colin, right?
他确实很有尊严
He's got a certain, you know, dignity.
听着 盖里 我想跟你谈一眼凯瑟琳
Listen, Gary. I was hoping to talk to you about me and Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
你老婆凯瑟琳吗
Your wife? Your wife, Katherine?
我知道你要说什么
I know exactly what you're gonna say.
不你不知道 老兄听着
No, you don't. Dude, listen.
不是所有人的恋情都跟
Not everybody can have what
乔恩与黛利拉的恋情一样
Jon and Delilah have, all right?
艾德 没人能够有你和凯瑟琳那样的恋情
Ed, nobody should have what you and Katherine have.
你指的能让你
You deserve someone
充满激♥情♥的人 老兄
that you are excited about, man.
这就是问题所在
That's just it.
我想我
I think I --
让我想想
Let me guess.
凯瑟琳又让你失望了
Katherine has disappointed you again.
是啊 她工作忙
- Wh-- Uh, yeah. She's, uh, stuck at work.
那是我放脸的地方 拜托
I put my face there. Come on!
事情发生的时候 我感觉十分的
And when it happened, I felt so...
一文不值 被人利用
...worthless and used.
被那个混♥蛋♥利用了是没错 但是也被我老板利用了
And by that creep, sure, but also by my boss.
他只需要站在我这一边
All he had to do was be on my side.
很抱歉 吉娜
I'm sorry, Gina.
简直是
It's just...
令人沮丧 - 听着
frustrating. Listen.
今天你遇到的事情是不对的
What happened to you today was wrong.
你不能在工作也觉得没有安全感吧
Y-You deserve better than to have to feel unsafe at work.
你应该再搬出来住
You need to get your own place again.
我知道 某天 我会的
Yeah, I know. I will someday --
不
No, no.
你这样拖延能拖延一辈子
You can someday yourself right out of a life.
相信我
Trust me.
谢谢 - 应该的
Thank you. Always.
很高兴你能打给我
Hey, I'm glad you called.
我也是
Me too.
再见 乔恩
Bye, Jon.
.
好了 艾希 明天
Okay. Ash. Tomorrow,
我们要把格里芬街的哪栋楼的单子给搞定
we need to close on the Griffin Street building.
我要那个餐厅
I want that restaurant.
他们拖延了一年了
They've been dragging their feet for a year.
你真的觉得我们一天就能搞定吗
You really think we can close in one day?
我想说服你的时候说服能力可强了
I can be very persuasive when I want to be.
既然我们在说应该做什么
Um, hey, while we're checking things off the to-do list,
你能签个字吗
can you sign this for me real quick?
- 这是什么 - 我律师一直在烦我
What is it? Uh, my lawyer's been bothering me
完成这些信托表格
to finish these trust forms.
你要把我作为受托人
You're making me trustee?
嗯
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我很相信你
'Cause I trust you with my life.
我们是不是该走了 - 稍等下
Should we go? Uh, yeah. Just need one sec.
好的
Okay.
- 嘿 - 天啊
- Hey. - Whoa! My God!
- 你买♥♥到了吗 - 那是
- Did you get it? - You bet I did!
你男人要让我们去超级碗啦
We are going to the Super Bowl because your man,
- 他买♥♥到了 - 耶
- he got it. - Whoo!
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
天啊 你真的做到了
Oh, my --You really did it.
你想吃点啥
- So -- So what are you gonna have?
精美的巧克力
Y-Y-You want to have the gourmet chocolates?
还是烟熏芝士
You want to have --Oh, how about the smoked cheese?
汤包 7种不同的汤包
- Oh, soup mix -- seven different kinds of soup mix.
我感觉我以后再也不用拿叉子了
I think I'm never picking up a fork again.
那我们是不是可以去科纳了
Oh! Does this mean we get to go to Kona?
宝贝 我们都可能把科纳买♥♥下来
Baby, we might buy Kona.
享受罗马吧
"Savor it, Rome.
没有比这更美妙的了
It doesn't get better than this."
好棒啊
Wow. This is great.
除了布鲁因斯的东西之外你还有自己的东西吗
Do you own anything that isn't Bruins related?
你还知道谁是我的啊
Well, how else would you know it's mine?
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
说吧
Anything.
别跟别人说这个地方
Please don't tell anybody about this place.
我
I just, uh...
嘿
Hey.
我为你保密
Your secret's safe with me.
谢谢你 艾希
Thanks for everything, Ash. Yeah.
乔恩
Jon...
天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么来了
I can't believe you're here.
我就是不忍♥心看着你自己一个人作者
I just couldn't stand the thought of you sitting alone.
我来可以吧
Is it okay that I'm here?
我知道他肯定不会来这里的
Well, this is the one place I know he's not gonna be.
他都没打电♥话♥
He didn't even call.
我尽可能的不想太痛苦
I tried to make it as painless as possible.
我都计划好了
I planned everything.
我定了酒店房♥间好让我们独处
I got a hotel room so he could be alone,
把孩子也安排好了
and I made sure the kids were gone
冰箱塞满了好东西
and the fridge was stocked and...
乔恩只需要
The only thing Jon had to do was...
到场 结果他来都不来
be here. He couldn't even do that.
凯瑟琳都没回家让我们了解这一切
Well, Katherine didn't even come home so we could end things.
所以说
So...
你终于是来了
somebody finally decided to show up.
我 我耽误了一会
I, um --I got a little held up.
你知道我们等你的时候
Do you have any idea how much bread we've eaten
吃了多少面包吗
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表