剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
'cause he made her the fourth beneficiary.
今天晚些时候 会有一场投票
Later today, there's a vote,
它可能会挽救你的家庭
and it could save your family.
因此我觉得我们必须到场
So I think we got to be there.
好的
Yeah.
那么 你 要留下这个晚些品味吗
So, you, uh, saving this for later?
嘿 那么 有件事我想告诉你
Hey, so, there is something I want to tell you.
亨利说要我做合伙人
Henry offered me partner.
什么
What?
- 什么时候 - 昨天
When? Yesterday.
我们在办公室里就是在说这个
That's what we were talking about at the office.
你会接受吗
Are you gonna take it?
是的 我觉得我愿意 其实 我已经接受了
Yeah, I think I will. I mean, I have.
而你到现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me now?
我的意思是 昨晚真是非常棒
I mean, last night was just so nice.
我不想破坏我们的雅兴
I didn't want to wreck the mood.
你的意思是你只是不想搅和我们的生命大和谐
You mean you just didn't want to wreck us having sex.
- 呃 不是的 - 是的
- Well, no. - Yes.
你是因为我找了个合作伙伴生气吗
Are you mad at me because I made partner?
不
No.
我是对你告知我的方式很生气
I'm mad at the way you told me you made partner.
我觉得你该离开了
I think you should leave.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
好吧 卡蒂
Okay, Katie --
拜托
Uh, please.
好的 是的 我来处理下
Sure. Yeah. Um, I'll just take care of --
还是别管了
Uh, just leave them.
请走吧
Please go.
我听说你终于拿到了你的婚礼相册
So, I hear you finally got your wedding album.
是的 多亏了这位老兄
Yep. Thanks to this guy.
开始是有问题 但我和伯奇说了几句话 完美解决
There was a problem, but I spoke to Berge and handled it.
是的 的确
Yeah, you did. Mmm.
问题是什么
What was the problem?
我不知道
I have no idea.
什么 但是你跟他谈过了
What? But you spoke to him.
是的 但是我没让他插一句话
Yeah, but I didn't let him get a word in.
因为我支持你
Because I had your back.
不赏个吻吗
Where's my kiss?
我不想你只是支持我
I don't want you to just have my back.
我希望你能赞同我 因为你听过我的意见
I want you to agree with me because you heard my side
且你同意我的论点是非曲直清晰
and you agree with the merits of my argument.
要是你有本婚姻手册就好了
If only you had a marriage manual.
宝贝
Babe.
我很抱歉 椅子被占了
Oh, I'm sorry. This seat is taken.
黛利拉
Delilah.
嘿
Hey.
投票20分钟后举♥行♥
The vote's in 20 minutes. Mm-hmm.
尽管有艾希莉所说的
Despite what Ashley says,
你现在唯一确定拥有的只有这项提议
the only sure thing you have right now is this offer.
因此如果你接受的话 我们必须现在就开动
So if you want to take it, we have to do it now.
稍等一会
I need a minute.
你是黛利拉·狄克逊吗
Are you Delilah Dixon?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
不
No.
但是我认识你丈夫
But I knew your husband.
我叫耶里·亨廷顿
My name is Jeri Huntington,
我是剑桥这的议会委员
and I'm a Councilwoman here in Cambridge.
我在之前那天给乔恩打了个电♥话♥
I called Jon the day before...
就是我跟他说我们没法得到选票
I was the one who told him we couldn't get the votes.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你现在所做的 不能继续下去了
You can't do what you're doing.
自从它发生后我也一直在做同一件事
I've been doing the same thing since it happened.
你不能责怪你自己
You can't blame yourself.
你不应该知道这个 但是你会赢得投票
You shouldn't know this, but...you have the votes.
地铁站修建案就要通过了
The subway stop is happening.
别卖♥♥掉那些建筑
Don't sell those buildings.
很好 真的很好
Nice. Real nice.
你比那些毛小子淡定多了
You're so much more chill than the boys.
你才意识到这点
You're just now realizing this?
我的父母 我晚点给他们回电♥话♥
My parents. I'll call them back later.
你知道不 要是我妈来设计这辆车
You know, if my mom were designing this car,
就在这儿会有个手刹
there would be a hand brake right here
在杂物箱前面
in front of the glove compartment,
然后她所必须要说的只是 当心 当心
and all she'd have to do is say, "Look out, look out!"
然后手刹就会介入了
And it would engage.
你知道不 要是我妈设计这辆车
Well, you know, if it was my mom designing this car,
只有我考上大学 车门才会打开
the doors would only unlock to let me out for college.
她只是想保护你
She just wants to protect you.
有点像你们这些家伙
Sort of like your folks?
注意点 要不我会告诉你妈
Watch it or I will tell your mom
她应该陪你一起上大学
that she should go to college with you.
嘿
Hey.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
好的 我会告诉他们的
Okay. I'll let them know.
你转过头了
Uh, you're cutting too far.
你转过头了
Cutting too far. Ooh.
你知道不 这可不是叫做垂直式停车
You know, it's not actually called perpendicular parking.
老天 我没法做到
God, I can't do this.
我老爹应当教我开车
My dad was supposed to teach me how to drive.
应当教我如何做全部这些事
S-Supposed to teach me how to do all of this.
把它挂在驻车档
Put it in park.
挪过去
Scooch over.
等下 但是我以为你不开车
Wait. But I thought you didn't drive.
快点 在我改变主意之前
Quick, before I change my mind.
算上那个 有四票反对建地铁站
That's four votes against the subway,
三票支持地铁站
three votes for the subway.
亨廷顿委员 你投哪方
Councilwoman Huntington, how do you vote?
我投票支持建地铁站
I vote in favor of the subway.
好的
Okay.
那么正反方持平 4比4
The record will show we are now tied, 4-4.
约旦委员 到你做决定了
Councilman Jordano, it's gonna come down to you.
你怎么选 弗兰克
How do you vote, Frank?
经过大量辩论和听完
Well after much debate
大家的讨论后后
and hearing people talk today,
两方的论证都非常精彩
both sides, uh, make an excellent argument.
但是最终 话又说回来 要不要
But ultimately, when it comes to whether or not to put in
建格里芬大街站
the Griffin Street stop...
我的投票是不建
...my vote is no.
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
格里芬大街地铁站的
The motion for the Griffin Street
议案予以驳回
subway stop is denied.
此事就此完结
This matter is hereby closed.
老天
Oh, God.
没事的
It's okay.
我把那些建筑卖♥♥了
I sold the buildings.
你干了什么
You did what?
我把那些建筑卖♥♥了
I sold the buildings.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我不知道 我只是
I didn't. I just --
我知道我必须要照顾我的家庭
I knew I had to take care of my family.
然后我意识到我需要相信我的直觉
And I realized I needed to trust my instincts,
因此我就那么做了
so that's what I did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对好后保险杠
Line up your back bumpers.
等车中间部分
When your middle post
过了前车保险杠 向右打轮
passes their back bumper, you cut right.
等车头过了保险杠 再向左打轮
And as your nose passes the bumper, you cut left.
位置就停的刚刚好
And you drop right in.
就这样
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表