剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
而且肯定不会是在
of opening a restaurant.
开餐厅开一半就去生孩子的
Perhaps you two should talk.
那你俩应该谈谈了
Enough!
你够了
Enough with the passive aggression,
你不要再搞被动攻击这一套了
and stop it with all your questions.
也不要问那么多问题了
Gina No, just because
吉娜 不 不能就因为
you think that we should have kids
你觉得我们应该生孩子
does not mean that you can come into our house
你就可以闯进我家里来
and meddle with our marriage, our bond.
搅和我们的婚姻 我们的关系
It's bad enough
你毁了
that you wrecked your marriage with Dad,
你和爸爸的婚姻已经够糟的了
but please don't try to wreck mine.
请你不要再来搅和我的了
Well, Rome.
罗曼
Regina.
瑞吉娜
This has been an eventful evening,
今晚很开心
but I think it is best that I go.
但我还是先走了
Well...
反正
that happened.
这种事常有的
You know you want to go.
你知道你想去追她的
She's your mom.
她是你妈妈
You should go.
你去吧
Mom.
妈妈
Wait, I'm sorry. I
等等 对不起 我
I know you may not appreciate my advice,
我知道你不想接受我的建议
but I am your mother.
但我还是你妈
You were right.
你说得对
My marriage didn't work
我的婚姻很失败
because I didn't see what was right in front of me.
因为我不想看到眼前正确的事情
You may think that you and Rome
你可能觉得你和罗曼
have a bulletproof relationship,
现在的感情无坚不摧
but so did I.
我之前觉得我的感情亦然如此
Eddie.
埃迪
KCThis is my client KC.
这是我客户
He's headliner tonight.
他是今晚的头条记者
Oh, hey! Great to meet you.
见到你太好了
Man, I am legit psyched right now.
我现在真的快要兴奋死了
My senior yearbook quote was a Ferns lyric.
我的大四年刊上面引用的都是费恩斯的歌♥词
No joke, man.
不开玩笑的
You can't set the world on fire
如果你没有汽油"
if you don't have any gas."
你就无法点燃这世界
Yeah, you know it, man. Yeah, of course.
你懂的 对啊
You really were a fan. Wow. Yeah, dude,
你真是个铁粉啊 当然了
back in the day, you were an animal.
过去的时候 你们真是太疯狂了
Uh, so, what's been going on?
最近是怎么了
Where you been going up?
一般都去哪演出啊
Well, just here mostly.
最近就基本在这了
KC 谢谢Here you go, KC. Thank you.
给你
I got to go,
我得走了
but Cory said you're working on some new stuff.
不过克里说你在制♥作♥新的作品了
That's killer, man.
太厉害了 哥们
I'm excited to see what you got.
我等不及听你的作品了
Thanks, man. Yeah.
谢了哥们 嗯
And now please welcome to the stage
现在让我们欢迎登上舞台的
The Red Ferns!
里德·费恩斯
No, Donny, you're not hearing me.
不是 唐尼 你没听懂我说的
He doesn't have a loan on any personal property.
他没有贷款或者私人财产
The house was paid off a long time ago.
房♥子很久之前就付清了
Are you saying he took out another mortgage?
你是说他又贷了贷款吗
Wh But wouldn't he need her signature?
那不会需要他的签名吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He has all that stuff sent to the office,
他把那些东西都寄到办公室了
and we've never received notice.
我们都没有收到通知
Damn it. I'll call you back.
我靠 我回头再打给你
How How did your secret errand go?
你的秘密事情做得怎么样啊
Surprisingly okay. Mm.
竟然出奇的顺利
Gotta get to Eddie's gig.
我得去埃迪的演出了
And you smell like maple syrup
你怎么闻起来一股
because...?
枫糖汁的味道
Uh, that, I'm afraid...
这个嘛
I am not at liberty to discuss that.
恐怕我无权透露哦
Okay
好吧
Get away from me!
离我远点
The thing. Night terror.
又来了 夜惊
They're too heavy! They won't be able to fly!
太重了 他们飞不起来的
Oh, hey.
没事了
Remember we didn't
记得吗
actually end up feeding the ducks.
我们最后没有喂鸭子啊
Get them away from me!
把他们拿远点
Remember he said don't talk to him? Yeah.
他不是说不要跟谈说话吗 对啊
It's okay, Khan.
没事的 可汗
Please, please! It can't eat it!
不要啊 它不能吃的
Wait.
等等
Are you seriously gonna answer that right now?
你确定现在还要接电♥话♥吗
Oh, what are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Just answer the damn phone.
那你赶紧接这个破电♥话♥啊
Well, don't swear in front of the child.
不要在小孩子面前说脏话啊
Oh, is that a priority Please, no!
现在这重要吗 不要啊
Please!
求你了
Hello? Hey, bud, it's okay.
喂 没事了 宝贝
Oh! Hello, Edward!
你好啊 爱德华
Get them away from me!
离我远一点
So nice of you to call and check in.
你打电♥话♥来问情况真是贴心呢
How's things?
怎么样了
Uh, not good.
不好
Not good at all, man.
一点也不好 哥们
Stop feeding them.
不要再喂它们了
Look, I think I need you here, Gary.
我徐亚你过来 盖里
I I'm sort of freaking out.
我有点手足无措了
Oh, you're freaking out? He's freaking out?
你手足无措了啊 他还手足无措了
They're too heavy! Listen, buddy,
太重了啊 听我说
everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
No! Aah!
不是的
No. I don't think so, man.
我不觉得 哥们
You're the psychologist. What do we do?
你是心理学家啊 我们怎么办
I don't This says just to wait it out.
我不 他们说就等他夜惊过去就好了
No!
不要啊
Gary, are you there?
盖里 你还在吗
All right, listen to me, man.
好吧 听我说
I know it's been a while,
我知道已经有一段时间了
but you've been on stage hundreds of times, right?
但是你上台表演过无数次了啊
And And as frustrating as it is
而且虽然挺沮丧的吧
for me to say this with any sincerity,
但我要真挚的说一句
you did open for Kings of Leon, right?
你可是为莱昂国王乐队唱过开场的人啊
That's just it.
但是就这样了
I...barely remember any of that, man.
我基本不记得了
I've...
我
never performed sober before.
从来没有清醒的时候表演过
Oh...my God.
我的老天爷
Uh, okay, Ed.
好吧 艾德
Uh, listen, buddy.
听我说
What are you guys doing?
你们干嘛呢
Why'd you wake me?
怎么把我弄醒了
My bedtime is 8:00.
我八点就应该睡觉的
Ed, hang on.
艾德 等下
We're coming over.
我们这就过去了
Gina!
吉娜
We gotta go.
该走了啊
He goes on stage in less than a half hour.
他还有不到半小时就要登台了
Rome. Yeah, babe?
罗曼 怎么了
What is this?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表