剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
就是一顿工作餐 仅此而已
Look, it's strictly professional, nothing more.
你不用解释
Well, you don't have to explain.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
哪怕你们真的有什么
Even if it were more,
我也很为你高兴
I would be happy for you.
不是说你需要我的批准 而是你应该高兴
Not that you need my permission, but you deserve to be happy.
谢谢你
Thanks.
请进
Come in.
我以为
I-I thought, uh...
玛姬呢
Where's Maggie?
哦 布鲁姆医生不在这干了
Oh. Um, Dr. Bloom doesn't work here anymore.
他们说 在她走之前
They told me she tried to reach out to all of her patients
她争取处理好所有病人
before she left.
你需要转诊吗
Do you need a referral?
先生
Sir?
我很抱歉让你跑回来
Look, I'm sorry to make you come back,
但如果你第一次买♥♥了额外的配料
but if you had just bought the extra dressing the first time,
就不会有这种情况了
we would not be in this situation.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
吉娜 你不懂
Gina, you don't understand.
是 我不懂
No, I don't understand.
我老公在他最迷茫的时候找你帮忙
My husband turned to you in his darkest hour,
你也同意见他 现在他完全依靠你了
and you agreed to see him, and now that he depends on you,
你不干了
you cut bait?
我没干这事
No, that's not what I am doing at all.
我给他推荐了三个很棒的
I gave him the name of three therapists
- 治疗师 - 不
- who are excellent - No.
不 他只信任你
No, he trusts you.
我也是
And so do I.
这 是个麻烦事
That's --That's a problem.
我不能
That is it. I can't --
我了解你们俩 但作为一个治疗师
I know both of you, and as a therapist,
我得和你们划清界线 这就意味着没有友谊
I have to establish boundaries, which means no friendships.
我拒绝
Oh, I refuse to accept that.
你给我个原因
You give me one good reason
你为什么不能继续治疗我的老公了
why you can't keep seeing my husband.
因为我要死了
Because I'm dying.
什么
W-What?
嗨 你是玛姬的朋友吧 我是汤姆
Hey, you're Maggie's friend. I'm Tom.
你好 我是加里
I'm Gary. Nice to meet you.
送我去机场 谢谢
Take me to the airport, please.
好的 上来吧
Okay, get in.
她没告诉我们是因为她怕
She didn't tell us because she was afraid we were gonna
我们会像对待癌症女孩一样对待她 逼她接受治疗
treat her like "cancer girl" and push her into getting treatment.
我们应该逼她去接受治疗
We should push her into getting treatment.
不
No.
这就是她和加里分手的原因
It's why she and Gary broke up.
我们都在怪加里
We all blamed Gary.
但他在守护她的秘密
He was just protecting her secret.
她不应该在最需要我们的时候把我们都推开
She shouldn't be pushing us away when she needs us most.
她不该这样
No, she shouldn't.
我们不能让她这么做
We're not gonna let her.
Have you ever loved someone?
You just give them all that they want
I just wanna hold you tight
Even if it's just for one night
嗨 这是
Hi! Hi, this is...
很抱歉突然造访 我们只是来
Hey, sorry for the impromptu visit. We just came to --
我知道你们为什么都来了
I know why you're all here.
你们是来劝我的
This is, uh, the part where you give me the big speech, right?
不要放弃 玛姬
"Don't give up, Maggie!
接受治疗吧 生活充满希望
Get treatment. Choose life."
这些问题我都考虑过了 我已经决定了
I've already thought this through, and I made up my mind.
我们不是来说这些的
Yeah, uh, w-we didn't come to do that.
- 不是 - 不是吗
- No. - No?
不 我们是来给明晚的派对挑酒的
No, no, we came because we need help picking out the wine
我不喝酒
for tomorrow night's party, and I'm not drinking,
我也不相信他的品味 所以
and I don't trust his taste, so...
我们有一箱酒 还有各种各样的奶酪
Look, we got a case of wine, and an assortment of cheese.
说实话吧
Yeah, and let's be honest.
我们买♥♥了奶酪
We bought the cheese so we wouldn't feel as bad
这样我们就不会觉得喝的不好了
about the day-drinking.
是这样的
That is true.
哦对 还有面包 我们没带面包
Oh, and bread --we did not bring bread.
你这有面包吗
Do you have bread?
我有
I do.
好了 进来吧
All right, come on in.
好
Okay.
汤姆
Oh! Tom!
汤姆
Tom.
你是玛姬的朋友 盖里 是吧
You're Maggie's friend, uh, uh, Gary, right?
对
Yeah.
对 你来芝加哥干什么
Yeah, what are you doing in Chi--
- 我的天 - 不是的
- Oh, my God. - No, no, no. No.
她还活着
She's alive.
我能和你一走走吗
Can I walk with you?
当然了
Yeah, yeah.
这太棒了
This is fantastic.
他没有钥匙别的什么也没有
He didn't have a key or anything,
然而他回到了里面
yet he got back inside.
或许他是溜进去的
Or maybe he snuck in.
你知道他是怎么做的吗 他很小
You know what he did? He's very tiny.
我想这个故事的寓意就是
I think the moral of the story, though, is that
即使好奇乔治搬到一个新地方
even though Curious George moved to a new place,
但他还是舒服的住在一个新城市
he was comfortable living in a new city.
这个乔治 非常好奇
That George, he's very curious.
看这里
Look at that.
我认为不是这样的
I don't think so. Hmm?
如果是的话 他就不会打给他的朋友
'Cause if he were, he wouldn't call his friend
那个戴着黄帽子的男人
"The Man In The Yellow Hat."
他会说 你叫什么
He'd say, "Hey, what's your name?
只是好奇
Just curious."
这是个不错的想法
That's a very good point.
我会给他们写信反馈的
I'll add it to our list of letters.
事实上 你知道吗 伙计
Actually, you know what, bud?
我 我想跟你说一件事情
I, um, I wanted to talk to you about something.
你这声音是要严肃了
Uh-oh. That's your serious voice.
不 其实不是个严肃的事情
No, it is not serious at all.
是个好消息
This is actually really good news.
我们俩要搬家了
You and I are gonna be moving.
是吗
We are?
妈妈知道我们要回去了吗
Does Mommy know we're coming home?
不 伙计
No, Bud.
我们不是搬到妈妈那里去
We're not gonna be moving in with Mommy.
爸爸租到了自己的公♥寓♥
Daddy is getting his own apartment.
我们的公♥寓♥
Our own apartment.
盖里叔叔不想让我们在这儿住了吗
Does Uncle Gary not want us here anymore?
不 伙计 盖里叔叔很爱你
No, buddy, Uncle Gary loves you.
知道吗 他还让我一定要答应他
In fact, he made me promise that he can come over
可以随时去看你
and visit anytime he wants.
那他去哪儿了
Then where is he?
我们本该为今晚的
We were supposed to wrestle
世锦赛而玩耍呢
for the Championship of the World tonight.
就是今晚吗
That was tonight?
对 今晚
Yes, tonight.
很明显他被带走了因为他是个胆小鬼
Well, he's clearly forfeiting because he's a chicken.
我们都知道对胆小鬼该怎么做
And we all know what you do with chickens!
把他们变成金块
Turn 'em into nuggets!
这个给你
One for you.
- 谢谢 - 这个给你
- Mmm. Thank you. - One for you.
还是没有给你的
Still none for you.
我是法国女人 喜欢软奶酪和葡萄酒
I'm a French woman near soft cheese and wine.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表