剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Well, it's mutual.
你知道
You know...
我爸在我和苏菲差不多大的时候去世了
my dad died when I was not that much older than Sophie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 我都不知道
I... I didn't know.
是啊 我当时
Yeah. I was...
后来 我就一团糟
Afterwards, I was kind of a mess.
苏菲并没生你气
Soph's not mad at you.
她在气这个世界
She's mad at the world.
问题是 她应该生我气的
The thing is, she should be mad at me.
她说得对
She's right.
是我把他藏起来了
I have been hiding him away...
每件事 每个东西都让我想起他
Everything, everything that reminds me of him.
我一直对自己说
I just... I've been telling myself
这样对孩子们来说太痛苦了
that it's because it's too painful for the kids.
而事实上 是对我太痛苦了
Truth is, it's too painful for me.
我怎么能这么对他
How could I do this to him?
别这样 爱很奇怪的
Come on. Love is weird.
我们有时无法选择爱上谁 怎么去爱
You know, we don't always get to choose who and how we love.
有时 是爱选择我们
Sometimes, it chooses us.
嘿 宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, babe, how you doing?
不过是在分蘑菇馅饼皮呢
Oh, you know, compartmentalizing by way of mushroom tartlets.
是这样 今早就是个灾难很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry this morning was such a disaster.
- 都怪我 - 不 不是
- It's my fault, I... - No, it wasn't.
怪我
It's mine.
有些事还是不说的好
Some things are better left unsaid.
不 你就是说实话而已
No, you were just speaking your truth, and...
我刚要进制♥作♥室
Hey, I'm just about to head into the edit suite,
但我几个小时后就回家了
but I'll be home in a couple of hours.
我们到家再说好吗
Can we talk then?
好的 我爱你
Sure. I love you.
我也爱你 拜
I love you, too. Bye.
- 把实话说出来怎么样 - 感觉超级好
- So, how is speaking your truth going? - Yeah, super good.
猫不像人那样眨眼
Cats don't blink like people do.
是哦
Good to know.
如果你和猫比赛的话
So, if you get into a staring contest with a cat,
你就输了
you're gonna lose.
- 苏菲 - 哦 嘿
- Sophie. - Oh, hey.
我在想占用埃迪点时间
I just was wondering if Eddie had time to jam.
天哪 抱歉 我就不该来
God, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
说什么傻话 这里永远欢迎你
Don't be silly. You're always welcome here.
你知道的 快进来
You know that. Come on in.
西奥刚刚在说猫呢
Theo was just telling me about cats.
猫不像人那样眨眼
They don't blink like people do.
来吧 萨利 别这样
All right, Sully, come on.
喝嘛
Let's do this.
抱歉 埃迪 你不能喝了
Sorry, Eddie, you're done.
- 开玩笑吗 - 不不不 乔恩 我来搞定他
- Are you kidding? - No, no, no, Jon, I got him.
对对对 我找到他了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I found him.
好的 告诉凯瑟琳我们在那见你
Okay, tell Katherine we'll meet you there.
谢了 萨利
Thanks, Sully.
你叫他来的吗 是这样吗
Did you call him? Is this what this is?
萨利 怎么能这样 客人永远是对的
Sully, you don't call him. The customer's always right.
- 给我倒满兄弟 - 来吧 你喝完了 咱们走吧
- Fill me up, man. - Come on. You're done. Let's go.
我为什么要跟你走 盖瑞
Why would I go anywhere with you, Gary?
因为凯瑟琳要生了
Because Katherine's in labor, okay?
你要当爹啦
You're gonna be a father.
我坐在这 听着这些广♥告♥执行人
And I'm sitting here, listening to these ad execs
说我们需要感到饥渴
tell me that we need to "feel the thirst."
我满脑子都在想 要我做啥
And all I can think is, "What am I doing?
我生命里最好的年华都浪费在
The best years of my life have been spent making people care
让人们关心苏打水 披萨 还有猫砂
about soda, pizza, and kitty litter."
就这样 这就是我的人生 简直要了亲命了
That's it. That's my life, and it's killing me.
我不是说
I didn't mean...
就是那么一说
It's just a saying.
真的吗
Is it?
有个关于跳下布鲁克林大桥
There's, um, a study they did a while back about people
幸存者们的研究
who survived jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge.
只有1%的人能幸存
Only 1% survived.
但这1%的人
But of that 1%,
跳桥的一刻全都十分后悔
100% regretted it the moment they jumped.
其中一位受访的幸存者说了一番
One of the survivors that they interviewed said something
引发我深思的话
that I have been thinking about, a lot lately,
她说 不是我不想活
and she said, "It's not that I don't want to live.
而是我不想再这样的活下去了
It's that I don't want to live like this."
瑞金娜追求她的梦想
Regina's pursuing her dream.
你什么时候也去追求你的梦想啊
When are you gonna pursue yours?
现在还不行
Now's not the time, you know?
餐厅新开张
With the new restaurant,
我们现在比任何时候都更需要钱
we need that Shasta money now more than ever.
这不应该是你们一起决定的事吗
Isn't that a decision you should make together?
上次我检查的时候
I mean... last I checked,
你可是塞了一嘴药
you were the one with the mouthful of pills.
埃迪
Eddie?
还真是你
Damn, it is you.
萨利
Sully!
兄弟 能有
W-Wh... Man, it's been...
好几年不见了
It's been ages, yeah.
你怎么来这了
Yo, what are you doing here?
我
Well...
我在想再演出一次
I have been thinking about maybe performing again,
回到舞台上
getting back on stage.
我一直在创作新歌♥
Um, I have all these new songs I've been working on.
我以为你完全放弃了呢 兄弟
I thought you gave that all up, man.
之前是啊
Yeah, so did I.
我是个保险精算师 艾芙琳
I'm an actuary, Evelyn.
我♥干♥这行谋生的
I do this for a living.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你觉得他的命值多少钱
How much do you think his life is worth?
50万 拜托
500 gran... Come on.
活在世上 这事我们之前都干过的
Live in the world. We've done this dance before.
24万8千 最多了
That number is 248K, tops.
他是个29岁的咖啡师
He was a 29-year-old barista
还和父母住在一起好吗
living at home with his parents, okay?
给你两个词 地下室 卧室
I've got two words for you... Basement, bedroom.
就这样 他一整天都在干这个
That's it. That's what he did all day long.
不 我没心情
No. I'm not in a mood.
我就是告诉你图表的内容
I'm simply telling you what the chart says.
好的 再联♥系♥我
All right. Hit me back.
嘿 我是麦琪 给我留言
Hey, it's Maggie. Leave me a message.
嘿 宝贝 工作怎么样啊
Hey, babe. How was post?
挺好
Good.
其实
Actually...
其实一点也不好
Actually, it wasn't.
我知道现在不是好时机
I know that now is not a good time,
我们开新餐厅比任何时候都需要钱
and we need the money more now than ever with the restaurant,
但我不能
but I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I-I can't do it.
- 什么做不到 - 我讨厌我的工作
- Can't do what? - I hate my job.
我讨厌它 我讨厌我为它卖♥♥命
I hate it. I hate myself for doing it.
我讨厌我的同事
I hate the people that I work with.
简直是折磨
It's soul-crushing!
我要辞职 我要拍我的电影
I want to quit my job, and I want to make my movie.
那你就该辞职去拍电影
That's what you should do, then.
钱怎么办 吉娜
What about money, Gina?
我们没有孩子
Look, we don't have kids.
我们可以卖♥♥了这里 租个便宜的地方
We can sell this place, rent something cheaper.
我们会想办法的
W-We'll figure it out.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我没意识到能有这么糟心
Look, I didn't realize it was this bad.
我很抱歉 没早点发现
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表