剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
in the car... on the ride over.
行吧
Okay.
没事儿吧
Everything okay?
没事儿
Yeah.
确定吗
You sure?
当然了
Yeah.
你今天晚上有安排吗
What are you doing tonight?
你来安排
You tell me.
我觉得自己就是个混♥蛋♥
Ugh. I feel like such an ass.
盖里怎么什么都不说
Why didn't Gary say anything?
玛姬不想让任何人知道
Maggie didn't want anyone to know.
还有多久
How long?
不到一年
Less than a year.
天啊 你觉得自己的人生一片光明的时候
God, you think you have your whole life ahead of you...
然后你去买♥♥了杯咖啡的功夫
Then you go for a cup of coffee...
一切都变了
...everything changes.
这里真的不错
This is really nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以前一直以为我会为我们
I always thought the next apartment I would rent
租上一套公♥寓♥
would be for us.
我不能 我不能再失去任何人了
I can't --I can't lose anyone else.
没事儿的
It's okay.
不
No.
不不不 我们不能
No, no, no. We can't. Not --
无论我多么想要
No matter how much I want to.
只要我们说我们的
Not if we're saying that our --
这个孩子是乔恩的就不行
that this baby is Jon's.
不是说我不喜欢带有洞的运动裤
Not saying I don't love the sweatpants with the holes in them,
但是你可能会对这个品酒派对
but you might be a little underdressed
有点不适应
for this tasting party.
这些盒子是干嘛的
What's with all the boxes?
说过了 我只是想把一些东西放起来
I told you. I'm just putting some stuff in storage.
是啊 你第一次说的时候我也没买♥♥他们
Yeah, I didn't buy it the first time you said it, either.
你能告诉我实话吗
Can you tell me the truth?
好吧
Um, well,
我不想让我爸妈在我
I don't want my mom and dad
离开之后还得收拾我的东西
to have to pack up after I'm gone,
所以我想趁我还在的时候收拾一下
so I'm doing it now while I still can.
派对怎么办
What about the party?
派对又跑不了
The party can wait.
昨天晚上 你提到了你失去的什么人
Last night, you mentioned someone that you lost,
你没能救的人
someone you couldn't save.
我只是想让你知道 无论你
I just want you to know, whoever it was,
没能救到谁
you might not have been able to save them,
但你确实救了我
but you sure as hell saved me.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
瑞金娜 这些沙拉真的好吃
Regina, I am crazy for this Caprese.
还有这个松露面真的是 好吃暴击啊
And this truffle mac --totally whack.
你能说服两个女人和你一起睡觉也挺让我吃惊的
It amazes me that you convinced two women to sleep with you.
她不来吗
She's not coming?
事情就是这样 你知道的
Here's the thing, you know...
她来了
She is.
很高兴你来了
So glad you came.
我也是
Me too.
嗨
Hi.
玛姬 欢迎
Mag. Welcome. Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们开始品酒吧
And let the tasting begin.
好的
All right.
请不要忘记分享您对扇贝的看法
Please, do not forget to share your thoughts on the scallops.
认真评价啊
Be brutal.
但是不是较真啊 好好评价就是了
But not the mean brutal --the nice brutal.
嗨 凯瑟琳 你来了
Oh, hi, Katherine! You made it!
看看她还带了一个
Check out her plus-one.
这是我朋友亨特
This is my friend Hunter.
对 是啊
Yes, it is.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
嗨 瑞金娜
Hi. Regina.
你好
Hi.
你好 我是黛利拉
Hi, I'm Delilah.
谢谢你过来 凯瑟琳
Thank you, Katherine, for coming.
我带你倒杯酒吧
Can I get you a glass of wine?
真好吃 好吃啊
Delicious, delicious.
那个兄弟真不错
That man is delicious.
这可不好玩
That is not funny.
他就像个德芙的
He's like a chocolate George Clooney
糖心巧克力一样
with a caramel Gosling center.
好吧 他只是个在她公♥司♥工作的人
Okay, he's just some guy who works at her firm.
是啊 他的一切看起来都很坚定
Yes, everything about him does seem firm.
放马上吧
Bring it.
你是搞不定的
You're not getting to me.
看看你这个大块头
Look at you being the bigger man.
我是说 更小的大块头
I mean, smaller bigger man.
这
That's --
他更高 我知道
He's taller. I get it.
这很有趣
That is hilarious.
说真的 兄弟
Seriously, man.
埃迪 你这是怎么搞到的
How you doing with all this, Ed?
自己的业 自己偿还
Well, you get what you deserve.
而这就我造的业
And I deserve this.
好吧
Well...
大家好
Hey, guys.
埃迪
Eddie.
这是亨特
This is Hunter.
兄弟 见到你很高兴
Hey, man. Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
伙计们 我强烈推荐这个蟹饼
Guys, I highly recommend the crab cakes.
我现在就要去尝尝
I'm gonna go try those now.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
这取决于
Uh, depends.
你会接受治疗吗
Are you gonna get treatment?
盖里 这件事儿我们非得现在重新考虑吗
Gary, do we really need to rehash this right now?
不
Nope.
因为我肯定不会比你更关心你的生活
'Cause I'm not gonna care more about your life than you do.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
拥抱我吧
Hug this body.
我嘴里是什么啊
What's in my mouth?
- 好吃的东西 - 真好吃
- Good food. - It's so good!
你好啊 围巾
Hey, scarf.
你好啊
Hey, sneaks.
看来你也会打扮啊
See you also dressed up.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
我很抱歉
Hey, I am so sorry.
我说了一些我不该说的话
I said a bunch of things I shouldn't have.
我给你们点儿时间吧
I'm gonna give you guys a minute.
可能是些很蠢的事儿
And they were probably stupid.
你知道吗 你是对的
And, you know, you're right.
我可能不知道事实的真♥相♥
I probably didn't know the whole story.
说实话 即使你已经知道了事实的真♥相♥
Let's be honest, even if you had known the whole story,
埃迪 你可能还是会说一些蠢话
you still would've said stupid things, Ed.
你就这尿性
That is your default.
扯平了啊
That's fair.
我接受你的道歉了
And I will take your apology.
公♥寓♥租的怎么样了
How's the apartment hunt going?
过敏专家认证了吗
Did you get the approval from your allergist?
我还没走到那一步
I haven't gotten that far.
签一年租约很难
It's hard to sign a year lease
当你还是过那种一天天的日常生活的时候
when you're still kind of living kind of day-to-day.
有办法了啦
Here's an idea.
你怎么不和我住一起呢
Why don't you live day-to-day with me
只要你想的话
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表