剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
- Do we need more? - Wait, so, how many do we have?
- 我们做好了 - 耶
- Yes. I think we're good. - Yeah.
- 这有多少个 - 14个
- How many are on here? - 14.
我看到他们了
Oh! I can see them!
- 站好站好 - 天哪
- Get into position! - Oh, God!
你可以的
You can do it!
- 你可以的 - 你可以的
- You can do it! - Yes!
加油 麦琪
Go, Margaret!
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
天哪 好吧
Ah, man. Okay.
咱们 咱们跑起来点
Let's do... Let's do a little...
我们要跑一跑吗
what is... What, we're mo... We're doing a thing?
- 好的 - 好的 慢点
- Okay. - Okay, just take it easy.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
好棒
Yes!
真为你骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you.
- 谢谢你们 - 谢谢你们
- Thank you. - Thank you.
比赛不错 跑的很棒
Nice race. Well played.
嘿 妈妈 是我
Hey, Mom, it's me.
你说得对
You were right.
也许是时候重新开始了
Maybe it's time for a fresh start.
收到后给我回电 我们
Give me a call whenever you get this and we'll...
我们聊聊
we'll chat.
谢谢你帮我过终点
Thank you for getting me across the finish line.
等我好点了 我要秒杀你
But when I am better, I'm going to destroy you.
又开始放狠话
More trash talk?
- 好的 - 你是个小怪兽
- Yes. - You are a little beast.
凯瑟琳 怎么了
Katherine. What's going on?
约翰死后一直有人支付他的贷款
Someone's been making payments to Jon's loan since he died.
我追查到了账户来源
I traced the money back to the source account.
你不会相信是谁授权转账的
You won't believe who authorized the transfers.
是艾希莉 你确定吗
Ashley? Are you sure about that?
我现在就在看账户
I'm looking at the account right now.
拉特利奇信托基金 签署
Rutledge Trust. The signatory...
你说什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What did you say?
如果咱们度过这次
You know, if we survive this,
咱就都该去看棕熊队的比赛
we should all go in on Bruins season tickets.
我加入
I'm in.
可以啊
Alright.
盖里
Gary?
当然了
It happen, but sure.
当然 如果我们挺不过这次
Oh, of course, if we don't survive this,
那就需要有人告诉拉特利奇的人
then somebody needs to tell this Rutledge guy
照顾好我的家人了
to take care of my family.
盖里 你在听吗
Gary, are you there?
你知道拉特利奇吗
Does Rutledge mean something to you?
知道 那天困电梯之后
Yeah, uh, ever since that day in the elevator,
我们总开玩笑说如果我们任何人
we always joked that if something happened
出事的话 拉特利奇
to one of us... Rutledge...
是我们专用的代号♥
It was a term we came up with... a-a shorthand.
什么代号♥
For what?
照顾好我的家庭
Take care of my family.
我知道她在哪 我发短♥信♥给你地址
I know where she is. I'll text you the address.
就是这个 这间公♥寓♥
That's the one. That's the apartment.
你来过这
You've been here?
我去过好多地方呢
I've been to a lot of places.
艾希莉
Ashley!
我听到很吵 我希望是
I heard a noise, and I was hoping
约翰回城里了
Jonny was back in town.
我好几周没见他了
I haven't seen him in weeks.
好了 现在怎么办
Alright, now what?
我们要找到她
We got to find her.
是啊
Yeah.
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
不 艾希莉 没什么好谈的
No, Ashley, we don't.
这是你欠他的
You owe this to him!
问题中自有答案
* There is an answer in a question
绝望中存在希望
* And there is hope within despair
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表