剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
你们俩肯定会是舞厅里最可爱的父女的
You two are gonna be the cutest daddy/daughter in that ballroom.
哦 天呐
Oh, gosh.
- 妈 不要拍我们 - 别 让她拍
- Mom, don't film us. - No, let her film it.
必须让大家看看我多厉害
People have to see how good I am.
我要永远保存这段视频
I am keeping this forever.
我要在你们的婚礼上放这段视频
I'm gonna show it at your wedding.
亲爱的 你没必要这么做
Sweetie, you don't have to do this.
不 我要
Yeah, I do.
过来
Come on.
我们可以的
We got this.
感谢你送我过来
Thanks for the ride.
5颗星
Five stars.
你得了4.2颗星
And you get 4.2 stars.
你的闲聊游戏需要下功夫了
Your small-talk game needs work.
你要进来吗
You want to come inside?
5颗星
Five stars.
坦白说 我吃了4个百吉饼
Full disclosure, I've eaten four bagels.
哦 嗯
Oh, um...
我能改天再邀请你吗
Could I take a rain check?
你不会是羞辱我的吧
You will not fat-shame me, woman.
不是 我 额
Oh, no, I'm, uh...
我待会儿打给你
Uh, could I call you later?
噢
Oh.
好的
Yeah.
没问题 好的
Sure. Yeah.
好
Okay.
待会儿
Late--
待会儿更好
Later's better.
所以 你在这里干什么 我以为说好了我们结束了
So, what are you doing here? I thought we said this was over.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我们都担心你
We all are.
你飞过来就为了告诉我这个
Did you fly in just to tell me that?
现在有一种叫做短♥信♥的东西
'Cause they have this thing now called texting.
它很好用
It's super great.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所有事的我都很抱歉
For everything.
我就不该这么离开
I'm -- I shouldn't have left like that.
只是
I just...
不知道能不能变成你想象中的那样
I don't know if I can be who you want me to be.
我只是希望你活着
I just want you to be alive.
这才是问题所在 汤姆
Yeah, that's it, Tom.
我已经很养生了
I did everything I was supposed to do,
注意生活习惯
I followed all the rules,
还是得了癌症
and I still got cancer.
- 而且得了两次 - 是的 玛姬 但是我们可以扛过去的
Twice. Yeah, but, Maggie, we can -- we can fight this.
艾伦说你取消了预约
Alan said that you canceled your appointment.
- 为什么 - 亚伦你说的是马修斯医生把
Why? If by "Alan," you mean Dr. Matthews,
他不该告诉你的
he's not supposed to tell you that,
我也没说自己不打算抗争
and I'm not saying that I'm not gonna fight it.
我
I...
我知道听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但是癌症并不是我面对过最糟糕的事情
but cancer is not the worst thing that ever happened to me.
我不知道做和评论
I don't e-- I don't even know what to say to that.
我现在非常开心
I'm happier than I've ever been,
我也不打算遵守规矩了
and I'm not playing by the rules anymore.
我希望你知道我没离开你
I need you to know I did not leave you.
我只是离开了过去的我
I left old me.
好 向前 向后
All right, so... front, back.
向前 向后 交换步
Front, back, step-ball-change.
走一步 前踢
Step, kick --
不 你必须走一步
No, you have to take a step. Ah!
休息五分钟吧
You know, let's just take five.
我去弄点喝的
I'm gonna go get drinks.
没鼠标
You okay?
没事没事
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
她很棒
She's amazing.
很强壮
She's strong.
跟妈妈一样
Just like her mom.
我不知道自己多强壮
I don't know how strong I am.
我知道
I do.
- 我去看看她 - 好
I'm gonna go check on her. Yep.
- 谢谢你 - 别客气
Thanks for doing that. Sure.
周四8点吗
Jon: Thursday at 8:00?
不 那
No, that's not gonna --
我要修改牙医预约
I'm rescheduling a dentist appointment.
你好好看看这个
But make sure you get this.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
拜托
Come on.
为什么你在笑
Why are you smiling?
棕熊队丢掉了两球领先
The Bruins just ruined a two-goal lead.
你就不能装一下
Are you ever not faking it?
虽然看起来很糟糕
As bad as this seems,
但我真心相信
I truly believe
一切皆有原因
that everything happens for a reason.
干嘛 干嘛
Come on, come on.
能不能不要笑了
Just give me one where you're not smiling!
该死
Damn it.
这是租约吗 太激动了
Delilah: Is that the lease? It's so exciting!
太真实了
Wow, this is very real.
你们俩都签字之后就生效了
Well, it will be as soon as you both sign here.
等下 为什么我也要签字
Wait, why do I have to sign?
乔恩没告诉你吗
Didn't Jon tell you?
他把饭店留给你们俩了
He left the place to both of you.
他念叨这地方快一年了
He was talking about this building for almost a year.
他没提到过啊
He never mentioned that.
看 这就是租约
Yeah, look, here's the lease.
上面有你们俩的名字
He put both of your names on it.
他知道你自己开饭馆很害怕
He knew you were nervous about opening a place on your own,
而且你的孩子长大了
and with the kids growing up,
他怕你
he thought you might be worried
需要钱
about running out of road.
他说的吗
He told you that?
只是
He just...
说你生了孩子之后就没在工作了
said you stopped working when the kids were born,
也许可以趁这个机会
and this could be the perfect opportunity
让你重操旧业做室内设计 仅此而已
for you to get back into interior design, that's all.
我
I...
很抱歉 我以为你知道呢
I'm so sorry. I thought you knew.
我以为你来就是签合约的
I thought that's why we were signing the contracts here.
他都计划好了
He planned the whole thing.
这样我就不用一个人做了
So I wouldn't have to do it alone.
不敢相信 他把饭店给了你
Unbelievable. He gave you the restaurant.
让你成为商业伙伴
And he made you her business partner.
看来他给所有人都安排好了
Seems like he had a plan for everyone.
他唯一忘记的就是我
The only person he forgot about was me.
索菲
Soph...
- 4个坏球 会本垒 - 该死
Umpire: Ball 4. Take your base. Damn it!
好 继续
Man: All right. Come on!
休息
Time.
等一下
All right, hang in there!
爸爸 我办不到
Dad, I can't do this.
- 不行 - 听我说
I can't. Hey, listen to me.
我不需要你赢
I don't need you to win this game.
只是希望你不要放弃
I just need you to not quit the game.
你是迪克逊家人
You're a Dixon.
迪克逊家人永不言弃
Dixons don't quit.
他说过 迪克逊家人永不言弃
He said, "Dixons don't quit."
可他做了什么
And that's exactly what he did.
他爱你
He loved you --
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop!
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表