剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Seriously, let's get crazy.
怎么个嗨法
Oh, what exactly is crazy?
在吧台上跳舞吗
Dancing on the bar?
我不要踩着那双高跟鞋跳
Mm, not with those heels,
我也不想自己上
and not with this body.
还有其他选择吗
What else do we got?
喝酒吧 喝酒还是可以的吧
Shots? Are shots still a thing?
能给我们上两倍龙舌兰吗
Can we get two shots of tequila?
要好点的
Something nice?
这样吧 我请在场所有人都喝一杯
Oh, in fact, shots for everybody.
我的声音传的可真远
Wow, my voice really carries.
给其他人多上酒
Maybe, um, take it down a shelf for the rest of the group?
谢了兄弟
Thanks, man.
然后
And...
- 敬 - 癌症缓解
- To? - Remission.
敬活着
Living.
你知道
You know... Mm.
我当时化疗的时候
When I was going through chemo,
我觉得自己死定了
I was pretty convinced I was gonna die.
但乔恩特别坚定
But Jon was so determined.
从来没见过他那么努力的去达成交易
Never seen him fight harder to close a deal.
告诉我 我会比他活得更久
Told me I was gonna outlive him,
就像在对我叙述事实一样
like he knew this for a fact,
我会在他过世之后
that I would be around long after he was gone
提醒别人 他
reminding people that he --
天呐
Oh, my God.
- 盖里 - 我的天哪
- Gary. - Oh, my God.
你觉得他当时在跟我告别吗
Do you think he was telling me?
乔恩不可能从那么早就开始计划
There's no way Jon was planning it for that long.
那是一年前的事 太不可思议了
That was a year ago. That's crazy.
对吧
Right?
他是想告诉我吗
Was he trying to tell me?
我每天都在问自己同样的问题
I ask myself the same thing every day.
阿什丽 我们错过了什么 我们当时为什么没发现
What did we miss, Ashley? What didn't we see?
乔恩有不为我们所知的一面
Is there a side to Jon that we didn't know,
或者说 不为我所知的一面
or at least that I didn't know?
每次通话你都在 你看到了所有事情经过
I mean, you were on every call. You saw everything.
你比我自己更了解我的化疗日程
Hell, you knew my chemo schedule better than I did.
当时有任何迹象吗
Was there anything, any sign?
他有经济困难吗
Was he having financial troubles?
你觉得他
Do -- Do you think --
是不是有外遇了呢
think he was having an affair?
我本来不想跟你说
I wasn't gonna say anything, and -- and look,
但这也许并不意味着什么
maybe this isn't anything to begin with.
但乔恩有没有提起过芭芭拉·摩根
But did Jon ever mention a Barbara Morgan?
没有
No.
没有
No.
除了黛利拉
Outside of Delilah,
你是他生命中唯一的女人
you're the only woman in his life.
芭芭拉·摩根是谁
Who is Barbara Morgan?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的
Really.
他有次挂断了我的通话
He -- He just kicked me off a call one time,
他只做过几次
and he's only done that a handful of times.
应该没什么
I'm sure it's nothing.
我只是 我也在寻找答案
I -- Just --I'm looking for answers, too.
好吧
Okay.
休息一下 好吗
Just take a break, all right,
波士顿棕熊队还有15分钟就上冰场了
'cause the Bruins are gonna take the ice in 15 minutes.
我的那帮兄弟放我鸽子
The guys bailed on me.
你想去看比赛吗
Would you like to go to the game?
我看到了你的钥匙链
I saw your key chain.
之前还真没发现你也是粉丝
I didn't realize you were a fan.
好啊
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, sure.
太好了
Great.
你接电♥话♥吧
Take your call.
我去撒尿
I'm gonna take a leak.
除非你觉得这话听起来恶心
Unless you think that's gross,
那样的话 当我什么也没说
in which case, just pretend I didn't say it.
什么话
Say what?
喂
Hello?
对啊 我跟他在一起
Yeah, I'm with him.
很喜欢
Love it.
我吃了一根香蕉 我身体充满了钾
Man, I ate a banana. I'm full of potassium.
课程计划的下一步是什么 老爹
What's next on the lesson plan, Pop?
这些是什么
What are these?
爸
Dad...
我努力过了
I tried, man.
我努力想成为你心目中的那个男人
I -- I tried to be the man you taught me to be.
我尽量不去寻求帮助
I tried not to ask for help...
什么帮助
Help for what?
有时候我会无缘无故的特别伤心
Sometimes I get really sad for no reason.
其实发生了很多次
Actually, a lot of times.
我有临床抑郁症
I have clinical depression.
我已经得了一段时间了
I've had it for a while.
我知道你
I know that you -- you --
你想教我怎么修理水槽
you want to teach me how to fix the sink,
但我吃这些药
but me taking those pills,
辞掉工作
quitting my job,
那是我试图补救自己
that's me trying to fix me.
这些药管用吗
Do they help?
我的医生说是需要时间的
Y-- My doctor says it's a process,
但看起来是管用的
but they --t-they seem to be.
所以你开始看心理医生了
So you're seeing a shrink?
是的
Yes.
这是我必须要做的事
It's something I need to do.
水槽修理的不错
Nice job with the sink.
我不知道你兄弟的事
I had no idea about your brother.
他就是你不开车的原因吗
Is he the reason why you don't drive?
我花了将近六年的时间
You know, it's taken me almost six years
才能大声说出这些事
to even be able to say that stuff out loud.
有些事我想
There are things I don't think
我永远都不能大声说出口
I'll ever be able to say out loud.
当我第一次见到你时
When I first met you,
你说你需要一台时光机
you said what you needed was a time machine.
如果你有一台 你想去哪呢
Where would you go if you had one?
我会回到两年之前
I -- I'd go back two years ago.
那是
That's --
那是我失去他的时候
That's when I lost him,
他变得疏远
when he became distant
并埋头工作
and buried himself in work.
他拒绝了我
He shut me out.
所有人都觉得是我出轨了
Everybody thinks that I cheated on Jon,
但
but...
是他离开了我
He left me.
他两年前离开我的原因
He left me two years ago for reasons I just --
我至今还是不明白
I still don't understand.
之后他
And then he just --
七周前他又一次离开了我
He left me again seven weeks ago,
不是为了其他人 不是为了任何原因
not for someone, just for nothing.
你之前问我 为什么不把
When you asked me why I wasn't ready
戒指摘下来
to take my ring off earlier --
因为要么我应该在两年前就摘掉它
'cause I should have either taken it off two years ago
要么我应该去努力争取他
or fought for him.
这样 凯瑟琳 我就直说了
And so, Katherine, I'll make this quick.
我们非常激动的欢迎你
We couldn't be more thrilled to welcome you
成为律所的最新一位合伙人
as the newest partner at Newman, Duffy, and Han.
- 恭喜你 - 这太棒了
- Congratulations. - That is amazing.
这是我一直以来的目标
I've wanted this for so long.
我很高兴的接受你们的邀请
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表