剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
又实用又好吃
Practical and delicious.
A crackling fire calls out your name
感觉真的很难变老
It's really hard getting older.
确实
It is.
你怎么发现很难的
What do you find hard?
我不喜欢我的靴子变得不合脚了
I don't like that my boots don't fit anymore.
不仅仅如此
And it's not just that.
发生了很多事情
There's so many changes happening.
确实如此
There are.
有时候就是很艰难
They can be tough.
你觉得我们应该怎么办呢
You have any ideas what we should do about it?
也许我们应该问问圣诞老人
Maybe we should ask Santa.
这是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
这根太长了
This one is way too long.
嘿
Hey.
肯定会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
谢谢你能来陪着我
Thanks for being here with me.
这是当然了
Of course.
怎么了
What?
就是
It's just, um...
西奥出生的时候
When Theo was born,
我那时候酗酒
with my drinking,
我没有陪在他妈妈身边
I wasn't there.
虽然这次的情况非常糟糕
So as crazy as this situation is,
我却有机会做我一直没有做过的事情
I get a chance to do what I didn't do the first time.
你们好 我是埃里奇医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Ehrlich.
你摔倒在冰上并流了一点血是吧
So, you fell on the ice and had some spotting.
是的
I did, yes.
你怀孕多久了呢
How far along are you?
14周
14 weeks.
你先躺在床上
If you want to lay back there,
我们来看看孩子怎么样了
let's see how your baby's doing.
好的
Okay.
我到外面去等着
I'm gonna be outside.
不用 你留下吧
No. Stay.
你是孩子的父亲 你需要留在这里
You're the father. You need to be here.
你今天表现的很好
You were such a great dad today.
我只是想确保大家都没事
I just want everybody to be okay.
我觉得我
- I think my --
我最喜欢的一句是
I think my favorite was, uh,
我可不想在剩下的这一年
"I don't want to spend the year I have left
都在你后面排队
standing in line behind you."
好吃
Delicious.
给你
Here.
看看咱俩因为癌症变亲密了
Look at us bonding over cancer.
这是个很好的改变
It's a nice change.
所以 我们算是朋友咯
So...friends?
好啊 我可以和你做朋友
Yeah. I can do friends.
我觉得你好像不擅长交朋友
I don't think you can do friends.
我有很多朋友
I have tons of friends.
我跟朋友们玩儿很好啊
I'm stupid with friends.
不 我说的是女性朋友们
No, I'm talking about female friends.
我有女性朋友啊
I have female friends.
不 我说的不是那些
No, I'm talking about women
因为和你男性朋友搞对象
who are not just your friends
才和你成为朋友的那种
because they are the spouses of your guy friends.
吃你的饼干吧
Just eat your brittle.
别掉的哪儿都是 这可是一辆新车
And keep it in the tin. Come on, this is a new car.
冷静一点
Calm down.
唯一比新车气味儿还好闻的
The only thing better than new-car smell
就是花生脆的味道
is peanut brittle smell.
哇 这是
Wow. What is --
这是什么东西啊
What have we here?
这是另一个你没法
Is this a --another one of your friends
做朋友的人的东西吗
who you cannot be friends with?
瞎扯吧
Screw it.
如果我们打算做朋友的话 我什么都可以说 对吧
If we're gonna be friends, I can tell anything, right?
- 是啊 - 很好
- Yeah. - Okay, great.
你还记得那个
You remember, uh, my neighbor
指控我偷她报纸的邻居吗
who accused me of stealing her paper?
那个铁公鸡女士吗 拄着拐杖那个
Mrs. Goldfeine, the old lady with a walker?
她快把我气死了
Well, she wore me down.
她要气死我了 她伤害了我的心
She wore me down, and she broke my heart,
于是我把她的胯骨弄折了
and I broke her hip.
就在你坐的这个地方
We did it right where you're sitting.
真是太好了
Oh, great.
我花了一个半小时的时间
And it took me an hour and a half
才把她从车里弄出去
to get her out of the car.
谢谢你 铁公鸡女士
Well, thank you, Mrs. Goldfeine,
现在这个围巾归我了
'cause this scarf is mine now.
好了 好消息是
Okay. Good news.
你的羊膜囊没有损坏
The amniotic sac has not been compromised,
- 你的孩子没事 - 好的
- so your baby's fine. - Okay.
接下来几天要放松心情
Uh, maybe just take it easy for the next couple of days --
不要有压力
you know, avoid stress.
现在是假期 所以这应该很容易办得到 对吧
It's a holiday, so that should be easy, right?
是的
Right.
好了 我去叫一个护士给你们办出院
Okay. I'll send the nurse in to sign you out.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
我说什么来着 肯定会没事的
What'd I tell you, huh? Everything's fine.
不好意思
Um, excuse me.
我是来找我妈妈的 黛利拉·狄克逊
I'm looking for my mom, Delilah Dixon.
是的 你妈妈在4号♥房♥间
Oh, yeah. Your mom is in Room 4.
她没事
She's fine.
肚子里的宝宝也非常健康
And the baby is perfectly healthy.
去吧 快去看她吧
Go see her. Go see your mom.
妈妈 天呐 我真是担心死了
Mom. Oh, my God. I was so worried.
索菲 你怎么在这儿啊
Sophie, w-what are you doing here?
我从我的手♥机♥上看到你在这儿
I -- I saw on my phone that you were here, and...
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
我本来打算告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
我只是一直在寻找合适的机会
I...I was just trying to find the right time,
并且我不知道
and -- and I wasn't --
我不知道你会作何反应
I wasn't sure how you'd react.
你在逗我吗
I mean, are you kidding?
这很棒啊
It's great.
如果是个男孩儿的话 我们可以给他起名叫乔恩
And if it's a boy, then we should name him Jon.
这主意不错
That's a great idea.
妈妈 我可以把好消息告诉丹尼吗
Oh, Mom, can we tell Danny the good news?
好啊 当然可以啊
Yes, of course.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是我现在不能让她恨我
I just -- I can't afford to have her hate me right now.
她刚刚失去她爸爸
She just lost her dad.
也许等她20岁的时候 她可以再恨我
Maybe when she's 20, she can hate me then,
但是现在 我不能
but right now, I just --
你这样做是对的
You did the right thing.
你应该过去和她一起告诉丹尼的
You should be there when she tells Danny.
你是不是把院子里摆的家具吃掉了
Are you eating the patio furniture?
也许吧
Maybe?
你都刷了牙了
You just brushed your teeth.
我去给你拿个全麦饼干
Let me get you a graham cracker,
那不属于基础家具
something that's not part of the foundation.
喂
Hello?
你怎么知道我的号♥码的
How did you get my number?
不 西奥就在这里
No, Theo's right here.
是谁啊
Who is it?
圣诞老人1
Santa Claus.
当然可以了 圣诞老人
Uh...N-No. Sure, Santa.
他一直在考虑这件事
He's been thinking about it.
他想要一双靴子
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表