剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
and we weren't there for him.
并且我们在这儿 正在进行这场比赛
And here we are, running this race
去试图阻止自杀
to try and prevent suicide...
我想的是 我们没能使他冲过终点线
All I think is... we couldn't get him over the finish line.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
那是艾略特吗 他太可爱了
Is the Elliot? He's so cute.
丹尼也是啊
So is Danny.
我说的就是丹尼
I'm talking about Danny.
嘿 这个5公里不是为爸爸跑的
Hey. This 5K isn't for Dad.
今天是为我们自己 好吗
Today's for us, okay?
因为 我们是还在这里的人
'Cause... we're the ones who are still here.
- 准备好了吗 冠军 - 是的
- You ready, champ? - Yeah.
祝你好运 丹尼
Good luck, Danny.
下午好 各位选手们 准备 各就各位
Good afternoon, racers! Get ready to take your places!
记住 匀速 这就是我们说的
Remember, pace, that's what we talked about.
- 是的 - 一定要保持匀速
- Yep. - Pace ourselves.
- 是的 - 谢谢你们 选手们
- Yep. - Thank you, racers,
谢谢你们支持5号♥指示牌的5公里马拉松
for supporting the 5K for the 5 Signs.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我们要感谢所有的赞助商
We want to thank all our sponsors
感谢他们的大力支持
for their tremendous support.
所以 不要生气
So... don't get mad.
反作用
Opposite effect.
- 刚刚联♥系♥了我的经纪人 - 各就各位
- Just reached out to my agent... - On your marks.
如果我想要的话 汽车广♥告♥就是我的了
...and if I want it... the car campaign's mine.
- 预备 - 什么
- Get set! - What?!
我们还没谈完这个
We are not done talking about this.
我说匀速啊
I said pace!
麦琪 等等我 我以为我们是会一起的呢
Maggie, wait for me! I thought we were running together!
这可不应该是又慢又稳的
That's not slow and steady!
好吧 终点线见
Okay! See you at the finish line!
这些只是温斯洛普的贷款报表
These are just the Winthrop loan statements.
- 我们见过这个 - 仔细看 律师大人
- We've seen these. - Uh, look closely, Counselor.
不要叫我律师大人
Reduce that by half.
我很抱歉 看看日期
I'm sorry. Look at the dates.
约翰死后还完成了六笔支付
There have been six payments made since Jon died.
- 是谁支付的呢 - 问得好
- But who's making them? - Exactly.
你觉得我们可以追踪这些存款
You think we can track these deposits back
查到来源吗
to their source account?
你说的我们 指的是我对吧
By "we," you mean me, right?
抱歉 我血糖有点低
I'm sorry. My blood sugar's low.
谁计划在一月跑五公里的
Who plans a freaking 5K in January?
我当时看见个人穿着派克大衣和短裤
I saw a guy back there wearing a parka and shorts.
嘿
Hey. Hi.
- 谢谢 - 水
- Thank you. - Water!
- 什么 你又要丢下我吗 - 吉娜
- What, you gonna run away from me again? - Gina...
- 不 挺好 - 不
- No, listen. - No.
我很高兴你愿意为我牺牲
I love that you're willing to make sacrifices for me,
但是你不能在回去干那个工作了 罗曼
okay, but you are not going back to that job, Rome.
我们冒不起这个险
We are not tempting fate here.
那我们要怎么办 还有什么选择 吉娜
Then what are we gonna do? What's the alternative, Gina?
我为了投资人这件事 见了我妈一面
I met with my mom about being an investor.
- 不 不会吧 - 我见了
- No, you didn't. - I did.
怎么样
Oh, how'd that go?
你知道
You know...?
这可能是我们之前相处最好的一次了
It may have been the best we ever got along.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 来吧
Yeah, come on.
- 好吧 - 要水吗
- All right. - Water?
好的
Yes!
丹尼 你太厉害了吧
Danny, you're unbelievable.
是啊 我也为自己骄傲
Yes! I am so proud of me!
你想在这就这样吗
Do you want to do this right here?
不可能
No way.
还不赖
Not too bad.
我的脚好疼啊
My feet hurt so much.
嗨 你就是埃利奥特吧 很高兴见到你
Hi, you must be Elliot. So happy to meet you.
我也是 迪克逊夫人
Nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Dixon.
嘿 我是苏菲
Hey. I'm Sophie.
胜利 是我们的 耶
Victory... is ours! Yes!
谢天谢地 我的后背疼死了
Thank God...'cause my back is killing me.
- 兄弟 击个掌 - 一气呵成
- Buddy, high ten. - One and done.
耶
Yeah!
- 一气呵成 - 你带我们跑的很好
- One and done. - Nice set of footprints for us.
麦琪呢 她
Where's Maggie? She was...
在我们前面
way ahead of us.
我们以为她和你在一起呢
We thought she was with you.
没有 她没和我一起
No, she wasn't with me.
- 他看见麦琪了吗 - 没有 他找不到麦琪了
- Does he see Maggie? - No, he can't find her.
麦琪
Maggie!
- 麦琪 - 不
- Maggie! - Oh, no...
- 跑反了 兄弟 - 看路啊 老兄
- Wrong way, man. - Hey, look out, man.
- 抱歉 - 跑反了 兄弟
- Sorry. - Yo. Wrong way, dude.
你看你咋跑的
Watch where you're going, man.
转过去跑
Turn it around.
麦琪
Maggie!
和我说说 你还好吗
Talk to me. You okay?
还好
Yeah. Fine.
我还好 只是
I'm fine. It's just...
我觉得我跑不下来了
I don't think I can do this.
没事的 没事
That's okay. It's okay.
怎么会没事
It's not okay!
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
不公平
It's not fair.
我恨自己这么虚弱 我讨厌自己恶心
I hate that I'm weak, I hate that I'm nauseous,
我恨自己的身体不听我的使唤
I hate that my body won't do what I need it to do.
你看着我好吗 拜托
Will you look at me, please?
嘿
Hey.
你很坚强
You're strong.
充满力量
You're powerful.
你很了不起
You're brilliant.
但你也是人类
You're also human.
你把我说的又说给我听
You're quoting me to me.
当然
I sure am.
至少你有在听
Well, at least you were listening.
还是觉得能跑完就好了
Still, it would've been nice to finish.
你还是可以跑完的
You can still finish.
对 我们一起完成
Yeah, let's do this.
我会完爆你的
I'm gonna smoke you.
还放狠话呢
Trash talk.
是啊 习惯成自然
Yeah. It's a force of habit.
好吧
Okay.
连卖♥♥热坚果的小车都比我快
Oh, I'm losing to hot nuts.
我以前跳舞的时候艺名就叫“热坚果”
I used to dance under the name Hot Nuts.
是吗 挣了很多吧
Yeah? You make a lot of money?
没有我用“辣果仁”
Not as much as I did
这个名字跳舞挣得多
when I danced under the name Spicy Nuts.
比赛要截止了
Oh, I'm about to get timed out.
- 没有 - 咱们一起 麦琪
- Oh, no, you're not. - Let's go, Maggie.
- 嗨 麦琪 - 有我们
- Hi, Maggie. - We got this.
- 嘿 - 嘿 怎么样
- Hey, mama. - Hey, how's it going?
- 挺好 - 我需要系鞋带 给我点时间
- Good. - I need to tie my shoe. Just give me a second.
- 我脚大 - 你干嘛呢
- It's a big foot. - What the hell you doing, buddy?
我就是紧紧鞋带 这样好多了
I just need to get Velcro shoes. It would be much easier.
嘿 兄弟 这装备不错啊
Ah, hey, man. Oh, oh, this is a great rig.
烧的什么油啊
What do you got under the hood?
柴油 生物柴油
Uh, diesel? Bio-diesel?
有我们呢 姑娘
We got you, girl.
听到了吗 有他们在
You hear that? They got you.
- 还需要吗 - 等等 咱们准备了多少个了
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表