剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
你怎么还能替他说话
How can you defend him?!
他离开了我们
He left us!
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他可能是放弃了生命
Well, he may have quit,
但我不会
but I'm not going to.
玛姬
Rome: Hey. Maggie.
天啊 撞到你
Oh, my God, it's so crazy
太不可思议了
running into you here.
尤其是你手里拿的思慕雪
Yeah, especially when you're holding a smoothie
写着我的名字
with my name on it.
你以为我做了什么
What do you think I did? What, you think I just took
难到我拿了你给我的名片
the business card that you gave me,
开车过来
drove over here, and waited outside,
拿着写着你名字的芒果思慕雪等着吗
holding a Mango-My-Tango with your name on it?
怎么回事
What is going on?
喝吧 别多想
Don't think, just drink.
给
Here you go.
还记得
R-Remember the movie
我计划拍一部有心理医生的电影吗
that I said I was researching that had the therapist in it?
我希望你能给我点拨点拨
Mm-hmm. I would really love to pick your brain.
我很乐意 但现在不行
Yeah, I'm happy to, just not now.
我要写文章
I have an article that I'm writing,
昨天就该交了
and it was due, like, yesterday.
好吧 我不是来谈电影的
Okay, I'm not here about my movie.
是谈我
I'm here about me.
你知道 典型的同年
You know, typical childhood,
有时候太固执 有时候不够固执
sometimes hugged too much, sometimes not enough.
在家具店走丢过一次
Got lost in a Home Depot once.
其实我也不记得了
Honestly, I don't remember it,
我爸爸只会在
and my dad just wheels the story out
感恩节讲这个故事羞辱我
on Thanksgiving to embarrass me.
有几件事
Okay. A few things.
1 你说这是芒果的 我怎么喝到了蓝莓味
One, you said mango, but I'm tasting blueberry?
不是不好喝 只是想说一下
I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing it out.
2 我不能当你心理医生
And two, I cannot be your therapist.
我要成为你朋友的朋友
I'm becoming friends with your friends,
我刚和他进行过火热的性♥交♥
one of whom I literally just had rug-burn sex with.
说太多了吧
Is that too much?
抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
但这就是为什么我当不了你心理医生
But see? That is exactly why this won't work.
我很乐意给你推荐
I'd be happy to refer you to --
盖里给我打电♥话♥说乔恩的事情
When Gary called to tell me about Jon,
我已经吃了一嘴药片
I had a mouthful of pills.
好朋友 我来了
Hey, pally. I'm here.
拖你去参加舞会
Scooping you up for this recital.
我想来载你一程
I thought you and I could roll in my sweet ride.
为了买♥♥这辆车
The one I work 40 hours a week for
我每周要辛苦工作40小时
at a soul-crushing job in order to pay for it.
不理我吗
Nothing?
笑一笑如何
You think maybe you could laugh? Chuckle?
鼓励鼓励我呗
Give me a little encouragement?
盖瑞叔叔很黏人的
Your Uncle Gary is very needy.
你知道的
You know this.
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 没怎么 - 没怎么就是怎么了
Nothing. Nothing means something.
是什么
What is it?
你会不会觉得他那样
Do you think he did it...
是因为我
because of me?
谁
Who?
爸爸
Dad.
你说什么呢
Da-- What are you talking about?
说什么呢 丹尼
What are you talking about, Danny?
我的意思是
I mean...
也许他知道我的一些事
maybe he knew things about me.
我不希望别人知道的事
Things I didn't think other people knew.
比如
Things that...
你也知道
you know.
比如你不带我喝啤酒吗
You been drinking beer without me?
起来
All right. Get up.
不 快来
Nope. Come on.
一定要谈谈
We're doing this.
我了解你♥爸♥爸
I know your dad.
你也了解你♥爸♥爸
You know your dad, okay?
你可能永远不会知道他为什么这样
And while we may never know why he did this...
但我很肯定不是因为你
I know he definitely didn't do it because of you.
你要知道
And for the record,
他要是也知道这些
if he did know what I know,
反应肯定也和我一样
his reaction would have been the same as mine.
会更加爱你了
To love you even more.
明白了吗
Got it?
好
Okay.
- 跟索菲没事吧 - 肯定会没事的
Everything okay with Soph? Yeah, as okay as it's gonna be.
她很坚强
She's strong-willed.
跟她父亲一样
Just like her father.
你承受得怎么样
How are you doing with everything?
我发现你还没有签租约
I noticed you haven't signed the lease yet.
只是
It's just...
怎么了 吉娜
Hmm. What is it, Gina?
为什么乔恩最后要做这种事
Just, why was this the last thing Jon did?
别误会 我很高兴他这么做
I mean, don't get me wrong. I-I love him for doing this.
只是
It's just that...
因为考虑到在上一家的经历
With everything I went through with the last place,
我忍♥不住好奇
I can't help but wonder...
乔恩把饭馆留给我是因为友谊
did Jon leave me the restaurant because we're friends
还是相信我的能力
or because he believes in me?
给
Here.
你现在要还给我
You're giving me back my Tupperware?
保鲜盒
Now?
已经放在你这里6个月了
You've had it for six months.
我已经当它丢了
Honestly, I've already counted it as a loss.
这
These...
是你给乔恩做的椰子巧克力
are the coconut chocolate bars you made for Jon.
是我给他生日做的吗
The ones I made for his birthday?
他还留着吗
Mm-hmm. He still has them?
太好了 他不喜欢我的厨艺
Great. He hated my cooking.
你给他那晚上他就冻起来了
He froze them the night you gave them to him,
他每次谈成大生意
and he'd eat one -- a single one --
都吃一块 就一块
every time he closed a big deal.
如果那天乔恩回家了 肯定
If Jon had come home from the office that day, he would...
肯定会吃一块的
he would have treated himself to one.
我很荣幸能接手你们的饭店
So proud to have closed on your restaurant.
我们的饭店
Our restaurant.
他信任你
He believed in you.
事实上 如果我没收到盖里的电♥话♥
The fact is, if I hadn't gotten that call from Gary...
我和乔恩是一样的
Jon and I are the same.
显然 他
Apparently, he's...
跟我一样带着假面具
he's been hiding behind a fake smile just like me.
我一直在找
And I've been looking for any way
和他有哪些不同之处 结果
that we might be different, and...
找不到
I can't find it.
听我说 我当不了你得心理医生
Listen to me. I cannot be your therapist.
不得不给你推荐我的同事
I'm gonna refer you to my colleague,
大卫·赫勒医生
Dr. David Heller.
他很优秀
He is excellent.
你应该给他去个电♥话♥
And you need to call him.
好吧
All right?
作为朋友 我劝告你
But as a friend, I will say this.
你和乔恩有一点不同
There is one way that you and Jon differ.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表