剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
she turned our room into a sewing room.
还有 我妹妹也不在考虑范围内
And, no, my sister is also off the table.
蒂娜 是啊
Tina? Yeah.
她连指甲油的颜色都不会选
She can't commit to a nail polish color
更不用说一个8岁的孩子了
let alone an eight-year-old.
罗姆和瑞吉娜
Rome and Regina?
我是说 他们都不想要自己的孩子
I mean, they don't want a kid of their own.
他们为什么会要我们的呢
Why would they want ours?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 还有一个选择
You know, there is one other option.
- 艾迪 - 听我说完
- Eddie... L-- Hear me out.
- 不 - 听着
No. Hey. Listen.
琼恩死后 加里成熟多了
Gary has matured a lot since Jon died.
他总是支持我们
He always has our backs.
- 西奥很喜欢他 - 你不是认真的吧
- Theo adores him - You can't be serious.
我知道你们一直不是相处得很好
I get that you guys haven't always gotten along --
我不会让我的孩子和一个
I'm not gonna leave my child
和他的狗一起吃披萨的人待在一起的
to someone who split a pizza with his dog.
- 别这样 这不公平 - 你知道不公平的
Come on. That's not fair -- You know what's not fair
是我们必须这样做
is that we have to do this at all.
因为黛利拉是最佳人选
'Cause Delilah would've been the perfect choice.
但那只是又一件不可能的事而已
But that's just one more thing that got ruined.
我一直想试图忘记你做过的事 但是
I keep trying to forget what you did, but...
它一直在为我们的生活添堵
it just keeps screwing up our lives.
不
No.
等等 你不知道这个美食博主是谁吗
Okay, wait, so you have no idea who this food blogger is?
就你们所知 这个博主可能就是我
And for all you know, this blogger could be me.
显然 今天的菜单上没有笑点
Apparently, laughter is not on the menu today.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
只是我需要今晚一切顺利
It's just I need this to go well tonight.
我上一家餐馆在开了六个月后关门了
My last restaurant closed after six months,
我们得到唯一的评论是《波士顿凤♥凰♥报》的
and it didn't help that the only review we got
一则刻薄的小评论 什么帮助也没有
was a mean little blurb in the Boston Phoenix.
我还在试图弄明白为什么“古雅”是一件坏事
I'm still trying to figure out why "quaint" is a bad thing.
她来了 看看那个小肚肚
There she is, and look at that tum-tum.
普利茅斯岩怎么了
What happened to Plymouth Rock?
普利茅斯岩还是将来时 只是
Plymouth Rock is happening. Just...
- 还没有实现而已 - 是的 但现在凯瑟琳回家了
- hasn't happened yet. - Yes, but now Katherine is home,
所以我们要把这些食物送过去
so we're gonna drop this food off,
然后我们上路
and then we're gonna hit the road.
为什么 凯瑟琳怎么了
Why, what's up with Katherine?
她出车祸了 但她没事
She was in a car accident. But she's okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 艾德带她去了医院
No. Ed took her to the hospital.
他一直都在那里陪她 她没事的
He's been with her all day. She's good.
当然 是啊
Of course, yeah.
所以 你妈妈去学校接西奥了
So, your mom picked Theo up from school.
他很高兴能和她一起过夜
He's psyched to be spending the night with her.
他们在缝东西
They're sewing.
我很抱歉 等我一下
I'm so sorry. Give me a sec.
去吧
Go ahead.
我听说了凯瑟琳的事
I-I heard about Katherine.
是啊 她没事 谢天谢地
Yeah, she's doing okay, thank God.
是的 请告诉她我在担心她
Yeah. Just please tell her I'm -- I'm thinking of her.
听着 我很抱歉今天早上没过去
Look, I am so sorry I didn't show up this morning.
别这样 我 我明白的
Don't be. I-I-I get it.
当然
Of course.
- 我明天可以过去的 - 不用了
- I-I can stop by tomorrow. - No need.
我已经把汽车座椅装好了
I-I got the car seat and already installed it.
好吧
Okay, good.
我应该早点打电♥话♥的 黛利拉 我
I should've called sooner, Delilah. I...
我只是太担心她了
I was just so worried about her.
我明白的 有你在那里真好
I get it. It's good that you're there.
只是 在我做了所有的事情之后
It's just, after everything I've done,
我需要让一切回到正轨
I need to make it right.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
埃利奥特去哪里了 电影怎么了
Where's Elliot? What happened to the movie?
他回家了 他妈妈把他接走了
He went home. His mom picked him up.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
亲爱的 我敢肯定发生了什么
Sweetie, I'm sure whatever happened --
妈妈
Mom.
我们可以走了吗
Can we just go?
好
Yeah.
再来一次 再来一次
One time it. One time it.
不 穿过这五个洞
Nope. Through the five hole.
得分
Score!
抱歉 罗罗
Sorry about that, Ro-Ro.
所以 怎么了吗 你在这儿的时候
So, what's up? Stasia couldn't get off work
斯塔西亚不能下班过来陪你 是吗
to come up while you were here, huh?
我不知道 伙计 我
I don't know, man. Me, ...
我和斯塔西娅正在经历一些事情
Me and Stasia are going through a thing right now.
什么样的事情
What kind of thing?
我甚至不想告诉爸爸 因为你知道他会是什么反应
I didn't even want to tell Dad, 'cause you know how he gets.
我和斯塔西娅
Me and Stasia are...
可能要离婚了
probably getting divorced.
我们要离婚了 罗姆
We're getting divorced, Rome.
听到这个我很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry to hear that, man.
别装出你喜欢她的样子 伙计
Don't act like you liked her, man.
我喜欢斯塔西娅
I like Stasia.
我是说 我喜欢她 我是喜欢她
I mean, I-I do. I do.
就好像你从来没有原谅过她
It's like you never forgave her
倒车撞上你珍贵的保时捷上
for backing into your precious Porsche.
顺便说一下 她没有
Which she did not do, by the way.
那是很久以前的事了 伙计
It was so long ago, man.
那是辆特斯拉
It was a Tesla,
我不记得我的尾灯坏了
and I don't remember busting my taillight
也不记得她做了什么 但是
or whatever it was she did, but...
经历了分手
Going through a breakup,
那 那一定很艰难
that's -- that's got to be pretty rough.
别坐在这里装作你知道我在经历什么
Don't sit here and act like you know what I'm going through,
因为你不懂的
'cause you don't.
我们有两种不同的生活 你知道的
We got two different lives, and you know it.
你知道 我的生活不像
You know, my life ain't as...
你想象的那么完美的 伙计
...perfect as you think it is, man.
就在几个月前 伙计
Just a few months ago, man --
有人撞到你的豪华车了吗
Somebody back into your fancy car?
你知道吗 算了吧
You know...forget it.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果我们想在今天到达普利茅斯岩的话
If we want to make it to the Rock today,
那么我们需要一个退出策略
then we need an exit strategy.
如果你建议我们把这个放在门口
If you're suggesting that we drop this on the doorstep,
按铃 然后跑掉的话
ring the bell, and run away --
不 我们不会那样做的
No, we are not doing that.
好吧 我们会进去
Okay, fine. We'll go inside,
我们会给凯瑟琳这些吃的
we'll give Katherine this food,
然后我们会说 “嗨,凯瑟琳
and we'll say, "Hey, Katherine,
我们很高兴你没事”
we're so glad that you're okay."
因为我们真的很高兴她没什么事
'Cause we are glad that she's okay.
不要脱下那件外套
Do not take off that coat,
还有千万不要坐下
and definitely do not sit down.
好吧 我知道我知道我可能
All right, I know that I may be
是在执行你的任务 盖尔指挥官
raining on your mission, Commander Gare,
但是凯瑟琳出了车祸
but Katherine was in a car accident.
同情吗 很好
Sympathy? That's good.
是的 保持住
Yeah, lock in on that.
- 我帮你把外套挂起来吧 - 不 你为什么要那么做 艾德
- Can I take your coat? - No, why would you do that, Ed?
- 外面很冷 - 好吧
It's nippy out there. -Okay.
- 嘿 凯瑟琳 - 嘿
-Hey, Katherine. -Hey.
瑞吉娜给你做了5万卡路里
Regina made you 50,000 calories
美味松露通心粉
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表