剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Yeah.
怎么了 我说我不开车
What? I said I didn't drive.
没说我车技差啊
I didn't say I was a bad driver.
该你了
Your turn.
- 欢迎回家 玩得好吗 - 超棒的 妈妈
- Welcome back! So?! - It was awesome, Mom!
我们真该考虑一下住在车里
We should really think about living on a bus.
我告诉你
Huh. Well, I'll tell you what,
你去给我列个正反两方面清单
you make me a pros and cons list,
我去给你做点心好吗
and I'll make you a snack, okay?
好的
Okay.
做点甘蓝菜吧
Something with kale.
杰瑞德使我很喜欢这个菜
Jared got me into it.
他是吃的 不是抽的 是吧
He's eating it, not smoking it, right?
你们似乎玩得很愉快啊
Sounds like you guys had a great time.
很开心
It was amazing.
正是我们俩需要的
It was just what we both needed.
你过得怎么样啊
So, how was your night?
并不是西奥习惯的摇滚之星生活
Uh, not the rock-star life Theo's accustomed to.
是啊 没错
Uh, yeah, yeah. That's, uh...
我们都做不了摇滚之星
Well, we all can't be rock stars.
他现在一定很为你骄傲
He'd be really proud of you right now.
你知道吗
You know what?
失去他后最难过的就是
I think the hardest part about losing him
发现他有事瞒着我们
was finding out all the secrets he was keeping from us.
他有所隐瞒是不想伤害你们
Well, he only kept them 'cause he didn't want to hurt you.
是啊
Yeah.
但说实话 我觉得这样更糟糕了
B-But, honestly, I just think that made it worse.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你得给父母打电♥话♥
You need to call them...
告诉他们发生了什么
...and tell them what's going on.
你好
Hello?
玛姬
Maggie?
你好
Hello?
是你吗
Is that you?
妈
Mom.
怎么了
What's going on?
过来坐 亲爱的
Come sit, sweetie.
这是什么
What is that?
是爸爸的信
It's a letter from Dad.
毫无疑问他是爱我们的
He makes it very clear that he loved us.
但是
But it's, uh...
我想让你们就记住他一直以来
I just -- I want you guys to remember him
在你们心里的形象
the way you remember him.
这样 我们就不必看了
So we don't --we don't have to read it.
不 我想看看
Uh, no, I want to read it.
我也想
Me, too.
黛利拉 我知道我说什么
Delilah, I know there's nothing I could say
也不能让你原谅我的所作所为
that could make you forgive me for what I've done.
但我要你和孩子们知道
But I need you and the kids to know that it had nothing to do
这都与你们无关
with any of you.
我知道我不是个好丈夫
I know I haven't been the perfect husband.
很久以来 我并不是你们
For so long, I haven't been
心目中的那个样子
the man that you think I am.
不是我希望的样子
The man I wanted to be.
事实上 那个我早在遇见你之前就死了
The truth is, that man died long before I met you.
我试着把他再度找回 但我深陷痛苦
I tried to find him again, but I've been in so much pain.
我试图熬过去
I tried to push through.
但我真的受不了
But I couldn't live with it.
我无法忍♥受这种愧疚感
I couldn't live with the guilt.
但请你们知道
But please know this.
是你们让另一个我在有生之年
You let the other part of me live so happily
活得如此幸福
for as long as I could.
不管我做过什么样的事
"And regardless of everything I've done,
我从未停止过对你们的爱
I've never stopped loving you,
我希望有朝一日 你们能原谅我
and I hope that someday you can forgive me."
我爱大家 如同爱你们
"Love everyone as much as I loved you."
我在这有一群朋友 他们会帮我一起度过
I have a group of friends here who are gonna get me through it.
你们不必担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
是啊 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
你看影集真不带上我啊
Are you really looking at the album without me?
- 你不是说 - 我开玩笑的
- I thought you said -I'm just kidding.
挪一挪
Scoot over.
我喜欢看自己精心打扮一番
I like to look at myself in airbrushed perfection.
你看上去很迷人
You look delicious.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该听听你的想法
I should have heard your side.
听完再立马同意
And then agreed with you after I'd heard it.
没关系的
That's okay.
我才是要道歉的人
I'm the one who should apologize.
我因为你无条件支持我的事很心烦
I got upset with you for supporting me unconditionally,
然后觉得自己是在烦
and I think I was upset because I was annoyed at myself
对你的无条件支持
for supporting you unconditionally.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你不该停抗抑郁的药
I don't think you should be off your antidepressants.
我也知道你总说自己没事
And I know that you keep saying you're fine,
也许现在你也这么认为 但是
and maybe right now you are, but --
但自打你停了药 我一点也没觉得好过
but since you've gone off them, I haven't been okay.
你吃药不仅为了自己
You're not taking the pills just for you.
也是为了我们
You're taking them for both of us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在哪 我该对你坦诚的
Where are you? I should have been honest with you.
那天晚上在酒吧
I-I wanted to tell you everything
我想告诉你一切的
at that bar that night.
但是我不知道你会不会理解我
But I just didn't know if you'd understand.
你找到芭芭拉?摩根了吗
Did you find Barbara Morgan?
没有
No. No.
乔恩的一些事你们永远不会知道的
There -- There are things about Jon that you'll never know.
是么 比如说呢 什么事情
Oh, yeah? Like what? What things?
连我也不知道
Things I don't even know.
盖里 我该告诉你的
Gary, I-I should have told you.
那些 大楼的事 那些大楼
Those -- That building, all those buildings...
不光是交易
it wasn't just a business deal.
这话什么意思 大楼什么情况
What do you mean? What were they?
我就是道个别 盖里
I just wanted to say goodbye, Gary.
什么意思 道别
What do you mean, goodbye?
告诉黛利拉我很抱歉
Tell Delilah I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不 阿什莉 别挂电♥话♥ 我
No, Ashley, don't hang up. I...
- 你要打给谁 - 凯瑟琳 嘿
Who are you calling? Katherine. Hey.
那些押金汇错了地方
Those mortgage bills that went to the wrong place.
你有地址吗
Do you have that address?
有 我让卡特发过去
Yeah, I'll have Carter send it over.
你说什么来着
Uh, what were you saying?
我是说 我觉得
I was just saying that I think...
我们一直在为西奥维持婚姻
that we've been holding on for Theo.
也许这样对他并不太好
And maybe that's not the best thing for him.
对我们来说
Uh, maybe... the best thing
最好的方式 就是各自前行
is for both of us just to move on.
我们离婚吧
I-I think we should get a divorce.
好的
Okay.
谁想看看我的利弊两方面
Who's ready to see my pros and cons list?
我来啦
I'm coming!
谁住在这
Who lives here?
不知道
I have no idea.
你们找乔尼吗
Uh, are you looking for Jonny?
他度假去了吧 好几周没来了
I think he's on vacation. He hasn't been here for weeks.
乔尼让我们来给花浇点水的
Uh, uh, Jonny asked us to water his plants.
你应该有备用钥匙 是吧
You wouldn't happen to have a spare key, would you?
我们忘带了
Because we --we forgot ours.
好吧
Sure.
那有台摄像机
There's a camera.
你觉得他留消息了吗
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表