剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
这不是关于失去我们朋友的故事
This isn't a story about losing our friend.
这没道理啊 这是乔啊 完美的乔
This doesn't make any sense. This is Jon. Perfect Jon.
而是关于我们渡过难关的故事
It's about finding our way through it...
我们想给你些你父亲的东西
We want you to have something of Dad's.
一起渡过
...together.
玛吉 你没事了
Maggie, you're in remission.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但我们怎么没做到
But how can we...
我在找芭芭拉·摩根
I'm looking for Barbara Morgan.
她或许知道有关我丈夫的事
She may know things about my husband.
在不直面过去的情况下
...without confronting the past?
你们两个在一起了吗
Were you two together?
我和他的室友约过会
I dated his roommate.
乔本应该在那架飞机上
Jon was supposed to be on that flight.
他无法释怀
He wouldn't let himself move past it.
我得这么做 我怀孕了
I had to. I was pregnant.
不论代价是什么
Whatever the cost.
你儿子不知道他的父亲发生了吗
Your son doesn't know what happened to his father?
米奇是他的父亲
Mitch is his father.
因为甚至保守的最严密的秘密
Because even the best-kept secrets...
我以为你怀孕了
I thought you were pregnant.
我有点儿喜欢
I kinda liked it.
都会真♥相♥大白
...unravel...
每次我和她在一起的时候
So, every time I was with her,
你都在羞辱我
you were humiliating me.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
并改变了一切
...and change everything.
我不能对你说谎 这是你的孩子
I can't lie to you. This is your baby.
所以我们习惯了
So we adapt...
你现在怀着孩子
You're having a baby today.
继续斗争下去
...keep fighting...
我也有这种日子的时候 那时我压抑到无法呼吸
I've had days like that, when I couldn't breathe.
只能希望着
...and just hope...
我们能不挽救这个吗
Can we not try to save this?
爱就够了
...love will be enough.
你能独自来这吗
Can you come out here? Alone?
发生什么了
What's going on?
怎么了
What is it?
我想回家
I want to come home.
我除此之外别无他求
There's nothing I want more.
但我可以保证不再对你说谎
But I promised you no more lies.
我有话要告诉你
So there's something I need to tell you.
这不是乔的孩子
It's not Jon's baby.
我之所以对你只字未提
And I didn't say anything to you
是因为她和我都一致决定要把当成乔的孩子
because she and I agreed it needs to be Jon's.
但我无法对你说谎
And I couldn't lie to you.
我不能一边让你重新接纳我还一边在骗你
I couldn't ask you to take me back and lie to you.
怎么了
What is it?
你不知道
You don't know.
黛利拉在生孩子
Delilah's in labor.
告诉我你想让我怎么做
Tell me what you want me to do.
我会按你的要求做的
I will do whatever you want me to do.
我不知道我想让你做什么
I don't know what I want you to do.
我知道你需要做什么
I know what you need to do.
你需要回到医院
You need to get to that hospital
把你之前没有给西奥的陪伴
and be there for that baby.
给这个孩子
The way that you weren't there for Theo.
- 别这样 - 凯蒂
- Don't. - Katie --
求你 走吧
Just...go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘了这有多疼
Oh, I forgot how much this hurts!
你做的很好
You're doing great.
深呼吸 D
Just breathe, D.
好 腿抬起来 妈妈 快点
Okay, legs up, Mama, come on.
好了 我给凯瑟琳发了短♥信♥ 我给埃迪留了语♥音♥信箱
Okay, so, I texted Katherine, I left a voicemail for Eddie,
现在我只需要联♥系♥加里和玛吉
now I just need to contact Gary and Maggie.
罗姆想让我把他相机给你
Oh, and Rome wanted me to give you his camera...
这样你就能拍视频了
...so you can film things.
拍下我永远不想看到的东西
Things that I never want to see.
我出去了
Ohh! And I'm out!
几个月前 我无法站在
A couple of months ago, I would not have been able
他的
to stand in front of his...
谢谢你鼓励我跟他告别
Thank you for pushing me to say goodbye to him.
我对他讲了有关你的事
I told him all about you.
当然 除了不好的事外
Well, not the dirty stuff.
但他知道的
Ew. But he knows.
他知道的
He knows.
只有你觉得造访墓地很色情
Only you can make a cemetery visit feel dirty.
是个礼物
Well, it's a gift.
好消息 你摆脱癌症了
So, Bloom, you're cancer-free.
有了大好的生活
Got your whole life ahead of you.
你想去哪
Where would you like to go?
去医院
To the hospital.
是 疯狂打他们的脸
Yeah. Rub their faces in it.
是 我做了同一件事
Yeah, I did the same thing.
不
No.
黛利拉在生孩子
Delilah's in labor.
什么
What?
你确定吗 我没有收到
Are you sure? I didn't get --
好了 别 别自鸣得意的
Okay, don't -- don't get too full of yourself.
那没什么额外含义
That doesn't mean anything.
不 有的
Oh, no, it does.
是 在索菲那儿 我比你排名优先
Yeah, with Sophie. I outrank you.
如果丹尼也发信息了 那一定是
If Danny had texted, it would've been
一个完全
a completely --
不可能 好吧 那是 那是
No way. Okay, that -- that's --
那那只是因为M在前
just because M comes before...
下车
Get out of the vehicle.
我要你下车
I need you to exit the vehicle.
妈
Mom?
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
抱歉 妈
Sorry, Mom.
我不是故意吓你
I didn't mean to scare you.
没事 小心脚下 T
It's okay. Watch your feet, T.
你说过今晚会有惊喜
You said there was gonna be a surprise tonight.
是什么
What is it?
是 是一个
Yeah, it's, uh...
我们要做曲奇了
We're gonna bake cookies!
在上学日的晚上吗
On a school night?!
在上学日的晚上
On a school night!
太棒了
Yes!
我去拿搅拌碗
I'll get the mixing bowls!
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
吉娜 那也可能是我们俩
Gina, this could be us.
我想给你你梦寐以求的一切
I want to give you everything you want.
我真心想
I do.
但我不想要这个
But I don't want this.
嗨 罗姆
Hey, Rome.
嗨 PJ
Hey, PJ.
你忙吗
You busy?
是 我能 我能之后给你打过去吗
Um...yeah. Can I -- Can I call you back?
好 好 只是想看看你怎么
Yeah, no, yeah, just -- just wanted to know how you were --
如果你需要帮助就和我说
Let me know if I can help you with anything.
我要当大哥哥了
I'm gonna be a big brother.
但不是我希望的那么大
But not as big as I hoped.
你能帮我把奶瓶从最顶层的架子上
Can you help me get that baby bottle down
拿下来吗
from the top shelf, please?
不错的选择
Excellent choice.
丹尼尔
Daniel-san.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表