剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Do you think he left a message?
留了的话也不在这 里面没有记忆卡
If he did, it isn't here. There's no memory card.
我猜那些照片不是我们的
I'm guessing those photos are not of us.
这些人我都不认识
I don't know any of these people.
这是我认识他之前的事
This is before I met him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
这里是那幅画中的景色
It's the view from the painting.
你不会再盯着一面大白墙了
You're not staring at a blank wall anymore.
这是查尔斯河边的剑桥
It's the Cambridge side of the Charles,
这样你可以假装和我一起念过哈佛
so you can pretend you went to Harvard with me.
看
Boom.
这景色如何
How's that for a view?
他说这是他在哈佛看到的风景
He said it was the view from when he was at Harvard.
你觉得会是他的大学宿舍吗
Do you think it was his college apartment?
所以他才买♥♥了那栋楼
I mean, is that why he bought the building?
谁画的 乔恩 乔恩不会画画的
Who painted this? Jon Jon didn't paint.
B?摩根
B. Morgan.
芭芭拉?摩根
Barbara Morgan.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表