剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on "A Million Little Things"...
我不能骗你 这是我们孩子
I can't to lie you. This is your baby.
索菲 丹尼和西奥 这么多
Sophie and Danny and Theo... there's just...
孩子了
It's too much.
- 他们绝对不可能 - 我知道
- They would never... - I know.
孩子必须说是乔恩的
The baby has to be Jon's.
学校有你喜欢的人吗
Anybody at school that you like?
- 有这么个人 - 她是谁
- There is this one person. - Who is she?
学校新来的 艾拉
This new kid at school... Ella.
你要是想告诉我艾拉是男孩
You ever want to tell me that Ella's a boy,
我很乐意听
I'm glad to hear that.
我花了太多时间思考
I spent so much time trying to figure out
为什么你会做这种事
why you've done the things you've done,
结果发现
and I realized what I need to figure out
我应该想明白的是 为什么要陪你受苦
is why don't I feel like I deserve more.
我没办法既当你的朋友
I can't be your therapist
又当心理医生
and your friend at the same time.
这样行不通
That's not how it works.
等一下 拜托
Okay, wait a minute. Please.
你知道
Do... Do you have any idea
我今天来这里下了多大决定吗
what it took for me to come here today?
我没有勇气去和别人谈了
I-I don't have the courage to talk to anyone else about it.
求你了
Please.
你希望享受人生每个时刻 对吧
You wanted to enjoy every moment of life, right?
人生来了
Here comes some life.
那是什么东西 天啊 科林
What is with that thing? Oh, my God, Colin.
现在居然还有人用钟表闹钟
Who still has a clock radio anymore?
对啊 从7年级一直用到现在
I do. I've had it since the seventh grade,
- 非常感谢 - 盖瑞
- thank you very much. - Well, Gary,
用手♥机♥有那么多铃♥声♥可以选
you have a phone with so many ringtones...
- 是的 - 动听 欢快 舒服的声音
- Ah, yes. - ...and beautiful, twinkly, soothing sounds
- 都可以当闹铃 - 是的
- to wake up to. - Yes.
求你别唱
- Please don't sing. -
你的血像什么
Your blood like what?
- 防冻剂 - 才不是
- Antifreeze. - No, it's not.
应该是 血 就像冬天 会结冰
It's "blood, like winter, freezes just like ice."
什么 别出洋相了
What? Excuse you.
血不是季节
Blood is not a season.
- 是液体的 - 不
- It is a liquid... - No.
- 有点像防冻剂 - 不是防冻剂
- ...kind of like antifreeze. - Not antifreeze.
防冻剂都无法结冰 听名字还不懂吗
Antifreeze doesn't even freeze. It's in the name.
高♥潮♥来了
Here it comes.
拜托你提醒我别跟你去唱K
Remind me to never go to karaoke with you.
拜托你提醒我跟你去唱K不要带核实表去
Remind me not to bring a fact-checker to a karaoke bar with you.
不不
No! No!
不不
No, no!
为什么你不对埃尔顿爵士那么做
Why would you do that to Sir Elton?
我超爱埃尔顿爵士
Oh, I love Sir Elton.
让我烦的是那个
It is this Rocket Man
火箭人
that is making me crazy.
科林 某人早上起不来哦
Colin, someone is not a morning person.
另外一个 都没有我父亲的卡片
...another one without even a card from my father.
这怪你 苏珊
That's on you, Susan.
你让它怎么发展 它就怎么发展
What you let happen is what will happen.
你让它怎么发展
What you let happen
它就怎么发展
is what will happen.
这女人声音真难听
Ugh, that woman is such a crock.
她只会把一切说的过于简单
All she does is oversimplify everything
然后就挂电♥话♥了
and then hang up.
应该有人去跟她说
Someone should call her and tell her that.
也许你应该去告诉她
Maybe you should call her and tell her that...
说她们行业的耻辱
That she's a disgrace to your profession,
她是个骗子
- that she's a con artist. - Eh.
她就是个抑郁的幸运饼干
She's like a depressing fortune cookie.
那就打电♥话♥啦
So call. Hey.
等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
每升多久了
You don't have a lot of time left.
行了 你厉害
Gee, thanks!
是你拒绝治疗的
Hey, you're the one who's refusing treatment.
我只是讲讲黑色幽默
I'm just... I'm employing gallows humor.
我会打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I would call,
但是我觉得有点掉价
but I don't think it would be very dignified of me.
掉价 你怎么害怕这个
Dignified? What do you care about dignified?
联♥系♥她 就说实话吧
Call her and tell her the truth.
让她的血像抗冻剂一样冷
Make her blood run cold like antifreeze.
不
Oh, no.
嘿
Hey.
我赌你不敢
I dare you.
你知道我很容易被激到
Well, you know I love a good dare.
我知道你还喜欢什么
I know what else you love!
你去哪 不
Where are you going? No!
罗马
Rome?
这是什么
What is this?
你是我的人生
You are my life,
我不想失去你
and I will not lose you.
宝贝
Baby?
你还好吧
You... You okay?
嗯 挺好的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
真没事
I'm fine.
不 你有心事
No, you're not fine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是有点胃疼
Just some stomach pain.
昨晚之后我不想说什么的
I didn't want to say anything after last night.
别太担心了 好吗
Please don't get worried, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你跟谁发短♥信♥呢
Who are you texting?
放学我要跟朋友去游戏厅
I'm meeting a friend at the arcade after school.
你这是问我还是通知我
Are you asking me or telling me?
- 通知你 - 今天下午我没法带你去
- Telling you. - I can't drive you this afternoon.
抱歉 我太忙了
I'm sorry, but I'm... I'm busy.
别担心 搞定了
Don't worry. I got it covered.
也不知道算不算是约会
"Don't know whether to call it a date or not."
7年级好艰难
Seventh grade is so hard!
不是约会
Uh, "It's not a date.
只是跟好朋友艾略特一起玩
It's just hanging out with your friend Elliot."
吉娜 嗨
Gina? Hi!
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
Hi. You okay?
还好 只是
Yeah. Fine. Just...
罗马胃痛
Rome has a stomach bug,
所以我想陪着他
so I think I should stay here with him.
抱歉 我应该没办法去你的
I'm sorry. I-I don't think I can go to your ul...
丹尼 亲爱的 我给你包完午餐了
Danny, sweetie, I finished packing your lunch.
抱歉 免提呢嘛
Sorry. Was I on speaker?
是的 没事儿了
You were. We're good.
没关系 我自己去也行
It's... It's fine. I can go by myself.
我只是 真的不希望
I just... I really didn't want
你一个人去做彩超
you to go to your ultrasound alone.
别不好意思 只是
Don't be upset. It's...
- 我也不是第一次去了 - 我知道
- It's not my first time at the rodeo. - No, I know,
只是 你第一次没有乔恩陪着 然后
it's just it's your first time without Jon, and...
我真的很担心罗马
I'm just really woied about Rome.
应该只是胃痛 对吧
I'm sure it's just a stomach thing, right?
是的是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 他会好 - 你还好吧
- He'll... - Are you okay?
他不会有事的
, he'll be fine. Just c-call me
你结束之后 联♥系♥我
when you're... When you done.
好的
Okay, yeah.
很好很好
Okay, great. Great.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表