剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
繁文琐事 前情提示
Previously on "A Million Little Things"...
阿什 你在干什么
Ash, what are you doing here?
只是把散掉的东西绑起来
Just tying up odds and ends.
你会喜欢零散的东西的
You got to love odds and ends.
- 闭嘴 - 什么
- Shut it down. - What?
约翰特地说了不能和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
John specifically said "Do not have sex with her."
如果我什么都不做 不治疗
I-If I do nothing --no treatments --
我还有多长时间
how long do I have?
你将活不过一年
You won't live beyond a year.
赢的人说了算
Winner takes all.
如果我打败你 你就得对抗癌症
If I beat you, you're gonna fight cancer.
要是我赢了 我就不接受任何治疗
If I win, I am not getting any treatment,
而你也不能再向我提起这件事儿
and you can't mention it ever again to me or anyone.
游戏开始
Game on.
我赢了
I win!
让我做任何事 难度加大一点
Dare me to do anything, and make it really hard.
我想让你去做化疗
I dare you to get chemo.
游戏结束 真不敢相信你会这么说
Game's over. I can't believe you said that.
那就是你的孩子
That's your baby.
假装你并不是孩子的爸爸
Pretending you're not the father --
换谁都受不了
I know it's unbearable.
这肯定是我一生中做的最难的事
It's got to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
我只希望你身上发生的都是最好的事
I just want what's best for you.
他看起来人不错
Seems like a good dude.
我们在一起办一个案子
We're working on a case together.
那我希望你可以赢
Well, I hope you win.
凯瑟琳 你值得拥有快乐
You deserve to be happy, Katherine.
这里太美了
It's so beautiful up here.
我甚至都忘了此时身处
I can almost forget that I'm dangling
3600米的一个金属管子里面了
12,000 feet above the ground in a tiny metal tube.
你想得太多了
You worry too much.
我爱这里
I love it.
我把自己的烦恼都留在了地面上
I get to leave all my problems on the ground below.
那是什么
Oh! What was that?
就是乱流罢了
Just choppy air.
不用慌
Don't worry.
我能做什么
What can I do?
查德 你不说我就什么忙都帮不上
Chad, I can't help you if you won't let me.
放松点儿 没事儿的
Relax, I got this.
我没时间陪你闹了 我得去看电影了
I don't have time for this, I have to get to the movies.
去吧 谁拦你了 玛姬
Then go. Who's stopping you, Mags?
你连路都不认识了我该怎么离开
How can I leave if you can't even tell which way is up?
玛姬 玛姬 没事的
Mags, Mags, it's fine.
我们正在下坠
Oh! We're going down.
爬升 爬升
Pull up! Pull up!
查德 快拉起来
Chad, please pull up!
查德 快爬升
Chad, pull up!
爬升 爬升
Pull up! Pull up!
求你了 查德 拉起来
Please, Chad, pull up!
我喜欢这里
I love it.
甚至比上回来还要更喜欢
I love it even more the second time.
内置式的
Built-ins, huh?
谁不喜欢内置式的呢
Who doesn't love built-ins?
真是一本正经啊
Great poker face.
你一定能把价钱谈妥
You'll definitely be able to negotiate the price.
这里离西奥的学校几步之遥
It's walking distance to Theo's school.
这里离你在找的工作也就没几步路
It's also walking distance from the job you don't have.
他闹着玩儿呢
He's kidding.
我是教吉他的
I teach guitar.
不会在这儿教
Never here.
我真的不在乎
I really don't care.
我只在乎你的信用评分和检查结果
I just care about your credit score, which checked out.
好吧 盖里 你觉得呢
Okay, Gary, what do you think?
这间房♥我住还是让西奥住
Should this be my room or Theo's?
伙计 别用手♥机♥撩妹了
Hey. Bud. Get off your phone.
伙计 我这儿都要炸了
Dude, I'm blowing up over here.
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don't know what to tell you, man.
就像在逛街 女士们总是很喜欢逛街
I'm back on the market, and the ladies love to shop.
你好啊 娜塔莎
Hello, Natasha.
这个连身衣不错
That's a lovely romper.
好吧 你该用手♥机♥给玛姬打电♥话♥
Okay, you should be using that phone to call Maggie.
我说过我不想谈论这件事
I told you I don't want to talk about that.
但是我想跟伊娃说话
I do want to talk about Eva,
因为如果她在荒岛上只能拥有三件东西
'cause if she could only have three things on a desert island,
肯定会是伏特加 苦艾酒和一个调酒器
they would be vodka, vermouth, and a shaker.
这个女人正在说的是她有严重的饮酒问题
Okay, this woman is telling you she has a drinking problem.
她可能都有仨孩子了
Oop. She also has three kids.
可能都结婚了
Maybe she's married.
我会替你把她屏蔽了
I'll earmark her for you.
事情总是变得太快
Things in this neighborhood go fast.
如果你喜欢这里 我希望
If you like it, I would recommend
你能尽快付一下押金
you put down a deposit as soon as possible.
我双手赞成
Couldn't agree more.
等你搬出去了 撩妹大♥师♥盖里就回来了
Soon as you move out, Commando Gary moves back in.
如果我感觉不到的话麂皮沙发还有什么意义
What's the point of having a suede couch if I can't feel it?
- 检查怎么样 - 很好
- Check okay? - Yeah.
这里是租约
Here's the lease.
一年起租
It's a minimum one-year commitment.
一年吗
Oh. One year.
最少了
Standard.
吉娜 闻起来不错啊
Gina, it smells so good.
要是我吐了 你要知道是因为
If I throw up, just remember it's 'cause
我全天都会有晨吐
I have all-day morning sickness.
好吧 要是我吐了
Yeah, well, if I throw up,
肯定是因为我在一个非常脆弱的地方
it's because I'm in a very vulnerable place.
一个餐厅的菜单决定一切
Restaurants live or die by their menu.
禁止讨论呕吐的事情会有很大帮助
Limiting the vomit talk --that might help.
宝贝儿 不用担心 这就是我们为什么举办了
Babe, don't be worried. That's why we're doing a small,
一个专为好朋友的试吃会
intimate tasting for close friends.
就没几个人
It's just us.
阿什
Ash.
我把其余的亚麻布拿来了
I, uh, picked up the rest of the linens.
棒极了
Oh, amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再给我几天时间还贷款
Give me a few more days for the loan.
我正拼命挣钱呢
I'm trying to work on it.
好的 我总还可以用
Okay, well, I can always use
一些人寿保险的钱
some of the life insurance money.
不 迪 不要用那些钱
Oh, no. D, don't use that money.
为什么 我肯定约翰不喜欢的
Why? I'm sure John would want that.
- 无论如何 阿什丽会搞定的 - 对
- Anyways, Ashley's gonna figure it out. - Yeah.
我们专心搞派对就好了
and we can just focus on the party.
那么 三张桌子够吗 都有谁要来
So, are these three tables enough? Who all's coming?
你 吉娜 盖里 我
You, Gina, Gary, me...
阿什丽 埃迪 凯瑟琳说可能会来
Ashley, Eddie, Katherine texted me a maybe.
鉴于发生的一切
Which, given everything that's happened,
这听起来像是礼貌的说这辈子都不会来的
sounds like a very polite "not in a million years."
我没有碰那个
I'm not touching that.
- 我也没有 - 不
- Me neither. - Uh, nope.
玛姬呢 玛姬回信了吗
What about Maggie? You heard from Maggie?
我打电♥话♥了 但她没给我回电♥话♥
I called, but she hasn't called me back.
或许她觉得她和盖里分手了
Maybe she thinks she can't be friends with us
就和我们做不成朋友了吧
'cause she and Gary broke up.
难道她不知道富有同情心的医生
Doesn't she know that compassionate doctor
每次都胜过大胡子男孩吗
trumps bearded man-child every time?
说起来 他们怎么分手了
What happened with their breakup, anyway?
盖里的原因
Gary happened.
哦 当然了
Oh. Yeah. Sure.
你怎么没有租下那间公♥寓♥啊
How are you not taking this apartment?
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表