剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
对不起 芭芭拉
I'm sorry, Barbara.
你值得知道真♥相♥
You deserve the whole story.
乔恩 你说每件事的发生都是有原因的
Jon, you say everything happens for a reason.
我找不到这样做的原因
I can't find a reason for this.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
这很贴心
That was beautiful.
你曾经告诉我 我们改变不了过去
You once told me that we can't change the past.
我们只能改变我们对它的反应
We can only change our reaction to it.
因为即使过去是痛苦的
Because even if the past is painful,
你永远不知道什么时候会有美妙的事情发生
you never know when it'll lead to something wonderful.
但是 芭芭拉 在经历了那么多年前的事情之后
But, Barbara, after what happened all those years ago,
我想我现在明白了
I think I get it now.
如果我今天问自己
So if I were to ask myself today
如果我能改变过去或者是我对它的反应的话
if I'd change the past or my reaction to it...
有人吗
Somebody!
老实说
...honestly,
- 我会两个都选 - 救命
- I'd say both. - Help!
Rewind the tape
And never let it play
Tear out the page
And hope the story changes
You white out the days
You know that you can't erase
乔恩 我收到你的消息了
Jon, I got your message.
你别再给我打电♥话♥了
You have to stop calling me.
我很抱歉 我不能做你想让我做的事
I'm sorry. I can't do what you want me to do.
And white out days
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Thank you for calling me back.
我刚搬到城里 我
I just moved to town, and I
- 你能帮我签一下这个吗 - 当然
- Can you sign this for me, please? - Yes.
不 只是搬到城里去了
No, literally just moved to town.
那是我的搬运工
That was my mover.
所以 我芝加哥的肿瘤医生给我推荐了戈登医生
So, my oncologist in Chicago recommended Dr. Gordon.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我进入缓解期已经六个月了
Yeah, I've been in remission for six months.
病情已经有所缓解了
Had been in remission.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
不 不 不 我现在聊天很方便的
No, no, no. This is a good time to talk.
好吧 周五下午一点我可以的
Well, I could do Fridays at 1:00.
- 我是说 - 我的宝贝在这儿呢
- I mean, I'm . - There's my girl.
When nothing's enough to fix
我再打给你
Let me call you back.
现在 现在不是 不是时候
- This is -- This is not --not a good time.
爸爸
Dad.
What's been torn up in your heavy heart
我今晚和明天都上晚班
I'm on lates tonight and tomorrow,
所以我星期六给你打电♥话♥ 我真的很想看
so I'll call you Saturday? I really want to see
布拉德利·库珀的那部新电影
that new Bradley Cooper movie.
这是电影是前戏的套路吗
Is this one of those things where he's the foreplay?
不是 但就算是的话
No, but even if that were the case,
你有什么事情吗
would you have a problem with that?
事实上 没有
Actually, no.
此外 我知道你不喜欢说话
Besides, I know how you don't like talking.
我喜欢你的想法
I like where your head's at.
你忘了带手♥机♥充电器
Hey, you forgot your phone charger.
哦 我正要离开
Oh, I was just gonna leave it.
我家里有一个 所以我打算把这个放在这儿
I have one at home, so I was gonna leave this one here
因为把它插♥进♥去 然后再把它拔♥出♥来♥
'cause the plugging it in and then taking it out
然后再插回去
and plugging it back in again,
这就是这个的整个用途了
it's just this whole thing.
不 事实上就只用这样
No, it's literally just this.
搞笑
Hilarious.
我们周六见
I'll see you on Saturday.
事实上 肯德拉
Actually, Kendra...
我们谈谈吧
let's talk.
该死的
Oh, damn it.
那个声音 真的要把我逼疯了
That chirping, it's driving me crazy.
我今晚就去换电池
I'll change the battery tonight.
别这样 D 那很危险的
Oh, come on, D. That's dangerous.
我说了我会修好的
I said I'll fix it.
我们今晚还一起过吗
We're still on for tonight?
我在埃平订了房♥间
I made a reservation at L'epine.
- 是订的下午6点 我和你在 - 是的
- It's 6:00 p.m. I told you about it on... - Yeah.
- 在周一 - 周一 是的 我们说过了 是的
- ...on Monday. - Monday, we spoke, yeah.
我这边没问题
I'm good for that.
我很期待的
I'm looking forward to it.
乔恩 我告诉过你的 我们 我们真的需要谈谈
Jon, I told you. We -- We really need to talk.
是的 完全同意
Yeah. Couldn't agree more.
埃平 六点
L'epine. 6:00.
我保证会准时到的
I promise.
嗨
Hey.
进展如何
How did it go?
他答应会去的
He promised he'd be there.
我们真的要这么做吗
We're really doing this, huh?
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
你要么喜欢它
You either love it,
要么是真的真的很喜欢它
or you really love it.
- 什么 - 或者你
- What? - Or you --
什么 不 这 这是我的
What? No. That --That's my, um, copy
演讲稿 是为了今天准备的
for my pitch. It's today.
我以为你是在跟我说话
I thought you were actually talking to me
而不是在球场上工作
instead of working on the pitch.
好吧 所以这不仅仅是一个商业广♥告♥ 是吗
Well, this is more than just a commercial, okay?
这是一个超级大碗的广♥告♥
This is a Super Bowl commercial,
并且 这可是我职业生涯中
and it's --it's the high-water mark
所做过的所有事情中最牛的了
of everything I've ever tried to do in my career.
我必须要得到这份工作
I have to get this job.
事实上 我只是很嫉妒
The truth is, I'm just jealous.
我是说 你在为了你的梦想而打拼
I mean, you're living the dream,
而我则要去养活波士顿大制药公♥司♥里的那批精英
and I'm off to feed the elite of Boston big pharma.
销♥售♥代表的职责是什么 他们难道没有得到足够的
What is it about sales reps? They can't get enough
蛤蜊浓汤吗
clam chowder in a shot glass?
你为什么
Why don't you pitch
不向你的老板推销一下你的拿手融合菜呢
one of your fusion dishes to your boss?
有烤玉米粥 配上小葱
That, um, grilled polenta
- 配上小洋葱 - 还有野韭
- with the little green onions. - Ramps.
太美味了 你必须享受你的工作 对吧
Delicious. You got to enjoy your work, right?
对的
Right.
但在那之前 工作就是工作
But until then, a job is a job.
- 祝你好运 - 别搞
- Good luck on your.. - D-Don't jinx it.
别 别 求你了
Don't -- Don't, please.
篮球比赛呢
Basketball game?
好吧 也别搞那个
Well, don't jinx that either.
你为什么这么拖拖拉拉的
Why are you stalling?
我们 我们该走了
We -- We should get to it.
爸爸 你没必要飞这么远过来
Dad, you did not have to fly all the way here
就为了帮我把行李打开
just to help me unpack.
我担心你没带上我就开始了
I was afraid you'd started without me.
大一那年 我还在停卡车的时候
Freshman year, your curtains were up
你的窗帘就被挂上了
while I was still parking the truck.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
你最好相信这一点 好吧 把它拿过来
You better believe it. Okay. Bring it here.
好吧 小心点
All right. Careful.
棒诶
Sweet.
就是这样
There we are.
你知道你喜欢这首歌♥的
You know you love this song.
我喜欢 我真的喜欢
I really do. I really do.
Shiny happy people laughing
Meet me in the crowd
People, people
- 你的卖♥♥的怎么样了 - 还不错 你呢
- How are your sales looking? - Nice. You?
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
什么
Pardon?
别和我说 什么 你刚刚摸了我的屁♥股♥
Don't "pardon" me. You grabbed my ass.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表