剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
knew everything about it.
知道这里的情况
But Lester... well,
但是莱斯特
he was just one of those boys who breaks your heart.
是很让人伤心的那种孩子
How so?
为什么
He just didn't understand what people wanted from him.
他不懂别人想让他做什么
You know, young people speak a language of signals and cues.
年轻人交流时喜欢做做手势说话隐喻
Lester couldn't learn that language.
可莱斯特无法理解
Made him an outsider.
所以被孤立
Lester just wanted to be like everybody else.
莱斯特很想和他们打成一片
I'm afraid that the other boys made that impossible.
不过恐怕其他孩子没给他机会
Would have been easier if he'd been mentally challenged,
如果他傻一点也就算了
but he was intelligent, fiercely so.
但他很机灵 非常聪慧
Do you know where we can find Lester now?
你知道哪能找到莱斯特吗
I was in touch with Gordon until about eight years ago
戈登八年前去世之前
when he sadly passed.
我一直和他有联♥系♥
I think Lester was living with him after he left the army.
莱斯特退伍后应该和父亲住在一起
He was in the military?
他当过兵
Yes.
是的
Do you know why he left?
知道他为什么退伍吗
He was dishonorably discharged.
被开除了 不是很光彩
Carrie?
凯莉
I'm not interrupting, am I?
没打扰你吧
I don't know. It depends. What do you got?
不好说 要看你想说什么
Okay, now,
好吧
I sort of borrowed this highly-classified call-tracking program
我从联调局搞到了他们从国♥家♥安♥全♥局
that the FBI sort of borrowed from the NSA.
弄到的绝密电♥话♥追踪程序
It's called Spider Bot.
叫做蜘蛛机器人
Like, how cool is that?
名字很酷对吧
It crawls through the web of signals spun,
它能游走于通讯信♥号♥♥网络中的每一根
as it were...
类似于
...by a cellular network,
"蛛丝"之间
disregarding millions of potentially tasty...
无视数以百万潜在的美味
Flies.
昆虫
If you will. As it were.
可以这么说 打个比方
Until it finds, you know, a really juicy one.
直到它找到一只非常美味的昆虫
In this case, three really juicy ones.
现在 我们有三个这样的目标
Your caller-- he's one of these three numbers.
你的来电 是这三个号♥码之一
Bravo, Tanya.
太棒了 坦娅
Very nice work!
干得好
That means a lot coming from you.
你能这样说 我太高兴了
What are you two talking about?
你们在说什么
Biology. You wouldn't be interested.
生物 你不会感兴趣的
Oh, I like biology.
我喜欢生物
Really? Tanya caught a fly.
真的吗 坦娅逮住了只苍蝇
Tanya, did it work?
坦娅 那东西有用吗
What?
怎么了
You said you were using BR-631 to find the shooter.
你说你在用BR-631搜索狙击手
Can we call him?
找到了吗
Oh, Tanya.
厉害啊 坦娅
We are dialing the numbers of three disposable cell phones,
我们正在接通三支一次性手♥机♥
AKA burner cells.
也就是匿名手♥机♥
Okay. Burner number one.
好 第一个号♥码
What's that? Jessie?
是谁 杰西吗
No, not Jessie.
不 我不是杰西
Who are you calling?
你找谁
Do you need something? I could hook you up.
你需要些什么吗 我能给你
Yeah. No, we're all good, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Could have asked the room.
应该问问房♥号♥的
All right, next.
好 下一个
Number two.
第二通
Hello?
你好
Who is this, please?
请问是哪位
Wrong number. Sorry.
对不起 打错了
Are you going to the airport?
你要去机场吗
No. No, airport. I wish.
不必了 机场 我也想呢
All right... just...
好了 挂吧
Third time's a charm.
事不过三
Let's do it.
继续吧
Okay, burner number three.
好的 第三个匿名号♥码
Hello?
你好
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才打来
Uh... Why you've been playing so hard to get?
谁让你藏得这么隐蔽
I'm easy.
我很简单
Come find me, and I'll show you how easy.
来找我 我会告诉你有多简单
Sure, just tell me where you are.
当然 告诉我你在哪
Can't you see on your computer?
在你电脑里看不到吗
Should have traced me by now.
应该已经锁定我的位置了
Oh, well, you could just tell me where you are
你可以直接告诉我你在哪
and make it easier on both of us, Lester.
这样我们都轻松 莱斯特
Very good.
太厉害了
You've lived up to your reputation, detective,
你果然不负盛名 警探
and you can call me Sparky.
你可以叫我俊男
Oh, no.
不
No, see, Sparky was a victim,
不 俊男是一名受害者
a tortured young man.
一个备受折磨的孩子
Lester Collins is a killer.
莱斯特·柯林斯是个杀人犯
Don't lecture me about the past.
别用我的过去给我说教
The past never goes away.
过去的事情 不可磨灭
You know that better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解这点
You're right, I do know that.
没错 我的确了解
And no matter how many people you kill, Lester,
不管你要杀多少人 莱斯特
Sparky will still be there, trapped in Crown Gorge,
俊男永远在那里 困在皇冠峡谷
alone and terrified.
独自一人 充满恐惧
Right again.
又一次答对了
There was no way out for me,
我当时无路可逃
and there's no way out for him.
他也一样
Who's him, Lester?
他是谁 莱斯特
We already have Duane Tate.
我们已经保护了杜安·塔特
You already killed Rosio and Wallen, so who's left to kill?
你也已经杀了卢西奥和瓦伦 还有谁
We'll see; you can see, too.
等着看吧 你也可以看到
But don't be late.
但别迟到了
Say around 2:27, okay?
两点二十七分左右 如何
That gives you a couple of hours.
你还有两小时的时间
Who knows, maybe you'll save him.
谁知道呢 也许你能救他
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey, Lester?
莱斯特
Les...
莱斯
Did we get him?
追踪到他了吗
Uh, I'm gonna say yes.
是的
Yes, all right.
太好了
35th to 38th Street.
第35街和第38街之间
First Avenue to Third.
第一和第三大道之间
That's some of the densest real estate in the city.
那是市区房♥产最密集的区域
He wants us to hunt him; he likes it.
他想让我们去追捕他 他喜欢这样
What we have to figure out is who he's hunting.
我们必须知道 他在追捕谁
Who does he think deserves to die?
他认为谁该死
Hell, they would let us get away with anything.
他们纵容我们做任何事情
All of us were on the same boat.
我们这些小混混是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Just trying to get through.
多半为了自保
That's what Duane Tate said, right?
杜安·塔特是这么说的 对吧
They were kids.
他们是孩子
They weren't responsible.
他们不需要负责任
Who was? The adults, the staff.
谁需要负责 是成人 是员工
He's going after one of the counselors.
他盯上其中一个辅♥导♥员了
We need to find out who took care of those kids.
我们需要查出是谁看管那些孩子的
Well, whoever it is,
不论是谁
they have exactly one hour and 56 minutes to live.
他们只能活一小时五十六分钟了
So, I talked to our friend, Duane Tate.
我和杜安·塔特谈过了
He give us the names of his counselors?
他给出辅♥导♥员的名字了吗
Oh, sure; of course, he couldn't remember any last names.
给了 当然 他记不起他们的姓了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表