剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I'm home. Liza?
我回来了 莱莎
Max?
麦克斯
I'm home.
我回来了
Beautiful plane, Dr. McCardle.
好漂亮的飞机 麦卡德尔医生
It's my one extravagance.
那是我的一个奢侈品
I keep her out at Teterboro.
我把它停在泰特波罗机场
Yeah, you know, when I was a kid,
我小时候
we used to have a family friend take us up for rides.
有个家人的世交也常驾机带我们旅行
You ever take Max up?
你带麦克斯飞过吗
Yeah, I did, actually.
当然
We all went up to the Cape and back.
我们一起飞到海角又返航
He loved it.
他可喜欢了
Oh, yeah, sure. A little boy.
那是自然 小男孩嘛
Big boys, too. I'm heading out tomorrow.
大男人也一样 明天我就要出航了
But you're gonna miss the memorial.
那岂不是会错过追悼会
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's been crazy with the merger.
最近被合并的事搞得焦头烂额
I promised my wife that I'd take her to Virginia Beach.
我答应了妻子要带她去维吉尼亚沙滩
That's a shame.
真是可惜
You and Ann were so close.
你以前和安那么亲密
We talked to the staff and patients
我们和被缴的那个诊所里所有的
from the clinic takedown,
员工和病人都谈过了
none of them can I.D. McCardle.
没人认识麦卡德尔
He probably never stepped foot in the place.
他可能从来没去过那里
Okay, so we get a warrant,
不如去申请搜查令
we toss his condo, his office.
去他家和办公室翻箱倒柜一番
Something will shake out.
总能查到蛛丝马迹吧
You know, judge,
去法♥院♥申请
search warrant, evidence.
搞到搜查证 然后找到证据
You guys do that here, don't you?
你们是这样办事的吧
Actually, it goes: judge, probable cause,
其实是先找法♥院♥申请 有指控原由
search warrant.
才能申请搜查
And unfortunately, we can't bring
而且不幸的是 我们总不能
what's in your head to a judge.
把你脑袋里的只图片影汇报给法官吧
How about motive?
那从动机入手如何
Okay, uh, once she paid off
也许她还清丈夫的债务以后
her husband's debts, she wanted out.
就打算金盆洗手了
That would be in line with what Banico said.
这和班尼柯说的基本一致
Apparently, his friend's surgery
显然上个月他朋友的手术
was canceled last month 'cause there was no anesthesiologist.
被搁置了 就因没有麻醉师
So McCardle killed her 'cause he needed her?
所以麦卡德尔因为需要她才杀了她吗
Maybe he didn't plan on killing her.
可能他原本没起杀心
Head of Anesthesiology makes house calls with a Beretta?
莫非麻醉科主任会带着手♥枪♥登门拜访吗
No, but the head of an organ smuggling network does.
但器官走私团伙的老大就会
Okay, so, what, he goes over there to tell her
也就是说 他上门找她
she needs to keep doing it?
要求她必须继续工作
Right, and she says no, she wants out.
是的 但她拒绝了 她想退出
She threatens to, I don't know, go public.
还要挟说要揭发他
Husband walks in, hears what's been going on,
他老公回来 正好听见他们的谈话
uh, McCardle panics, shoots him.
麦卡德尔惊慌失措 失手杀了他
Got to shoot the wife.
接着干掉了他妻子
And he knows about the gambling,
他知道关于赌博的事情
so he gives them each a shot in the forehead,
所以又朝他俩的脑门上补了一枪
makes it look like a hit.
假装是债主上门
Fact is, even if he's involved in all this,
但事实是 即使他确实牵涉其中
we still can't tie him to the murders.
我们也没证据能将他与谋杀直接联♥系♥起来
Max can.
麦克斯可以
You should get in there.
你应该进去
Me?
我吗
Wow, I thought I was the unstable one
我以为我情绪不够稳定
who wasn't allowed to be around children.
不能接触孩子呢
Our suspect's on his way to Virginia.
嫌犯就要逃往维吉尼亚了
Now, we need that boy's testimony.
我们需要那孩子的证词
I'll talk to Elaine. No, no, no, no.
我去跟伊莱恩说 不不
I'll talk to her.
我跟她说吧
My fault, my job, okay?
自己的事情自己解决
How's it going in there?
情况怎么样
Well, as you can see, it's gonna take some time.
如你所见 这得花点时间
Which, I understand, we don't have.
虽然我知道时间紧迫
Al says you have a suspect.
艾尔说你找到嫌犯了
Yeah.
是的
How sure are you?
你有多大把握
Very.
很大
But we need Max to I.D. him.
但我们需要麦克斯去指认他
Look, Elaine, I should apologize...
伊莱恩 我该向你道歉
No, I should.
不 道歉的该是我
When Max had his episode,
麦克斯当时发作
I assumed that you'd said something.
我主观地认定是你说了什么造成的
That was inaccurate and unfair.
我太武断了 对你不公平
Carrie, he's in a very, very delicate place.
凯莉 他现在非常非常脆弱
I know.
我明白
I've been there.
我经历过
I'm in the room with you?
要我和你一起进去吗
Absolutely.
必须的
Hey, Max.
麦克斯
Do you know what I always hated?
你知道我一直特别讨厌什么吗
There were no good superheroes for girls.
正义的超级英雄总是男的 从没女孩子
You know?
你注意过吗
I mean, can you think of any, at all?
你能想出来哪个女孩子是超级英雄吗
Even one?
哪怕只有一个
Mystique.
魔形女[X战警中的角色]
Super villain.
她是个超级大坏蛋
Doesn't count.
不算
Wonder Woman?
神奇女侠[同名漫画角色]
Wonder Woman.
神奇女侠
Okay, I'll give you that one.
好吧 可以算一个
But she's kind of boring, no?
但是她很无聊 不是吗
I mean, I always thought she was kind of boring.
反正我一直觉得她挺无聊的
My sister and I, we used to make up our own superheroes.
我和我姐姐以前总想象自己有超能力
It was pretty cool.
超酷的
Like, I could, uh, I could run super fast
比如我可以健步如飞
or I could see with super vision or I could hear with super hearing.
或者是有千里眼或顺风耳
And...
而且
I always got the bad guy.
我总是能抓到坏蛋
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, there was this one time
可是有一次
when I didn't, and, uh, that-that was pretty awful.
我没抓到坏人 那感觉超烂的
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's like, uh...
当时就像是
all my superpowers, they just...went away,
我所有的超能力 都突然失灵了
and I was really scared.
我怕得要死
Did someone die?
有人死掉吗
Yeah.
是呀
Who?
谁死了
My big sister.
我姐姐
I loved her.
我很爱她
And I cried all the time.
后来总是以泪洗面
You did?
真的吗
I want my mom and dad.
我要爸爸妈妈
I don't want them to be dead.
我不想他们死掉
I know.
我知道
Did your powers ever come back?
你的超能力后来又回来了吗
Yeah, they did.
回来了
Did you get the bad guys?
你抓到坏蛋了吗
Most of the time.
多数时候可以
Today, I need your help.
而今天我需要你帮忙
You okay, Max?
你还好吧 麦克斯
You just take your time.
慢慢来
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表