剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You can feel the history, can't you?
在这里能感觉到历史 不是吗
More than I can feel my toes.
我连脚趾头都感觉不到了
I'm freezing.
冻死我了
There's the section I work.
我就负责这里
Ike Davis tossed me his batting glove once
艾克·戴维斯在正式加入大联盟一周前
week before he got called up.
曾经把他的击球手套扔给过我
Touching.
真感人
Can't we just take your stupid picture already?
我们就不能快点把相照完走人吗
I'd rather do this opening day
我真希望今天是个比赛日
on the JumboTron,
在记分牌下
but I can't wait.
但我等不及了
Mona, will you marry me?
莫娜 你愿意嫁给我吗
Is that a yes?
这算是同意吗
Morning.
早上好
Hey, Steve. Good morning
斯蒂夫 早上好啊
Oh, you're a sound sleeper.
你睡得可真熟啊
Yeah, well, um...
是啊
I-I had an eventful night.
昨晚忙坏了
God, you are beautiful.
老天 你真美
I, uh, ever tell you that?
我之前跟你说过吗
All the time, actually.
说过好多次了
You told me that when we were having espresso last night.
昨晚喝咖啡的时候
And then about two times
还有两次
when we kissed, and then,
我们亲亲的时候
gosh, a whole bunch of times
还有很多次
when we, uh... when you, um...
是在我们... 在你...
Oh, man, that's embarrassing.
真尴尬
It was really... it was great, though.
的确 不过挺好的
What? What's the matter?
怎么了
I...
我
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
Wait, is that a bad... What?
等一下 这不好吗
Is that a tragedy?
悲剧了吗
Yeah, I don't know. What do you think?
我也不知道 你觉得呢
I think you think too much.
我觉得你想太多了
No.
等一下
Okay, I'll, uh... I'll be there in 20 minutes, as soon as I can.
我尽快 二十分钟就到
No, I'm on my way.
在路上了
All right, bye.
再见
You're crazy. I got to work.
你真是疯了 我得上班去了
Oh, the dead never sleep.
死人从不睡觉
All right, well, see you later.
一会儿见
No, I'll be working.
不行 我得工作
I'll see you at work.
那就工作时见
No. I gotta go.
我得走了
We got a John Doe.
无名氏
Mid-30s, Caucasian.
三十多岁 白种人
"Take Me Out to the Ball Game"?
《带我去看棒球赛》[电影]
Ah, you just had to see it for yourself, huh?
亲自出马了啊
How often does an M.E. get a body at center field?
在中外场验尸的机会可不是天天都有啊
Yeah? You a fan?
你也是球迷吗
Oh, I love the hidden rhythms of the game,
我喜欢这项运动的旋律
the timeless contest reflecting our own eternal youth,
无休止的对抗映射出我们永恒的青春
not to mention the players' asses in those tight pants.
更不用说那些被紧身裤包裹着的翘臀了
Who found the body?
谁发现的尸体
Groundskeeper brought his girlfriend out here to propose.
球场管♥理♥员♥带女友来这里求婚
How'd that work out for him?
结果怎样
Well, nobody does the ring
现在不流行
in the butterscotch pudding thing anymore.
把戒指藏在蛋糕里了吗
It worked for Ginny.
金妮很喜欢啊
Hey, security guard finished the last of his rounds
球场安保在昨晚七点半
just after 7:30 last night.
进行了最后一次巡视
Your vic has broken just about every bone in his body.
死者的每根骨头都断了
His ribs, both his femurs.
肋骨 双腿腿骨
This guy's a mess.
简直是一滩软泥
Beaten to death? No.
殴打致死吗 不是
Wounds aren't consistent with a beating.
不像是被打的
He's suffered a blunt-force trauma
像是遭受了某种类似
from a violent impact of some kind.
钝器击伤的剧烈冲击
Violent impact with what?
某种剧烈冲击
There's no footprints or drag marks.
现场没有脚印 没有拖拽痕迹
He wasn't dumped here.
不是被抛尸的
My preliminary assessment for cause of death
我的初步判断 死者的死因
would be a fall from a significant height.
应该是从高处坠落而死
So where'd he fall from?
会是从哪里掉下来的呢
Say it ain't so, Jo.
不会是真的吧 乔
I think this guy fell from a plane.
我觉得死者是从飞机上掉下来的
Stadium security says their footage
据球场保安所说
shows nobody coming or going
从晚八点到早八点
from 8:00 at night till 8:00 in the morning.
监控录像上没有人出入球场
No, that would be...
也就是说
consistent with Webster's plane theory, right?
这支持了韦伯斯特的推测
Did you get any sleep last night?
你昨晚睡觉了吗
Yeah, I got tons of sleep.
睡了啊 睡得可香了
I went to bed pretty early.
我很早就上♥床♥了
We missed you.
我们都想你来着
Bunch of us were over at the Third Rail.
我们几个昨晚去了"第三轨道"
Oh, yeah? I was pretty...
是吗 我昨晚确实
...beat.
筋疲力尽
I'm going to go get myself a cup of coffee
我得去冲杯咖啡
and wake myself up.
提提神
All right, I'm thinking stowaways hide
可能是偷渡者
in the wheel wells of planes,
藏在了飞机起落架上
fall out at takeoff or landing.
在起飞或降落时摔了下来
Stowaway has to get on the tarmac first.
要上飞机也得先到停机坪才行
See if TSA reports any security breaches.
查下运输安♥全♥局♥是否报告过任何安保问题
Okay, Webster puts time of death
韦伯斯特将死亡时间
between 11:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.
缩至晚十一点至凌晨三点之间
She's also found some localized bruising
她还在头骨的底部发现了某些
at the base of the skull that's not from the fall.
并非由坠落造成的局部凹痕
He was hit before he went out.
在他坠落之前就已遭过重击
Doesn't sound like a stowaway.
看来不是偷渡者
Where are we with an I.D. on this guy?
此人身份查得如何了
Just waiting for a missing persons report to pop.
等有人报失踪人口吧
We're running prints.
我们在查指纹
We're searching for surgical implants,
还搜查了外科植入物
dental records, anything unique.
牙科记录等一切特殊记录信息
How about the plane?
查出是哪架飞机了吗
Yeah, Tanya's on the FAA radar images
坦娅正在排查由联邦航♥空♥局拍下的
of what flights were over the stadium.
当时飞过棒球场的航♥班♥雷达图像
Okay.
好吧
I got to go handle something.
我得去办点事
Look, this guy's got to have a name.
这家伙总得有个名字
It's going to be a lot easier to figure out
查到名字之后
what happened to him when we know it.
案子就容易得多了
These arrows show air traffic over the stadium last night
这些箭头标明了在死者死亡大概时间内
around the vic's estimated time of death.
飞过球场上空的航♥班♥情况
From their transponders, I can identify 136
根据飞机上的应答机 我能识别出
commercial and cargo flights,
136架商务机和货运机
18 private planes and six helicopters.
18架私人机和6架直升机
Great, so that should narrow it down.
好极了 那范围肯定缩小了
Well, not so much.
没缩小多少
Some of the smaller planes don't always have transponders,
不是所有小型机都装备应答机
so you can see them on the radar,
所以你能在雷达图上看见它们
but it takes longer to identify them.
但识别出它们还得花点时间
Hey, Carrie, can I ask,
凯莉 我能问下吗
did Roe mention anything to you this morning about last night?
今天早上罗伊和你提过昨晚的事吗
No. 'Cause we went out.
没有 我们出去玩来着
And I have a feeling it was Roe's first time.
我觉得那可能是罗伊的第一次
He did really well... Okay, Tanya, I don't think
他做得真挺好的 坦娅 我想
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表