剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Hey there.
你好
Do you see this women around?
见过这个女人吗
Hey, sir, just a moment of your time? I'm looking for Kate Jordan.
先生 打搅一下 我在找Kate Jordan
Okay, City Island in the news again today,
好的 随着Joe Hagan谋杀案庭审在皇后区继续进行
as the Joe Hagan murder trial continues in Queens.
City Island又上了新闻
Our own Anne Austin is there.
本台记者Anne Austin在现场为您报道
That's right, Jim.
是的 Jim
They've broken for lunch here at court.
现在是午餐休庭时间
As you know, City Island real-estate mogul Joe Hagan stands accused of
如你所知 City Island的 房♥地♥产♥大亨Joe Hagan被指控
murdering his wife, Nora,
于2010年8月驾船驶离长岛时
while boating off the coast of Long Island in August of 2010.
谋杀其妻子Nora
Queens homicide detective, Al Burns, was on the stand first today.
皇后区重案组警探Al Burns今天出庭作证
Wait a second, I think we have something, Jim.
等等 好像有点状况 Jim
That's District Attorney Mark Adams.
那是地检官Mark Adams
Mark, how do you think it went in there today?
Mark 今天庭审进展如何
We've got a ways to go, Anne,
我们还有很长的路要走 Anne
but I'm confident this jury will do the right thing.
不过我相信陪审团会作出公正判决的
Mr. Feldman, Mr. Hagan, what do you think of the State's case?
Feldman先生 Hagan先生 你们对这件案子有什么看法
Any word on Kate?
有Kate的消息吗
Not yet.
还没
But I got my team all over it.
不过我已经派整组人去查了
We need her, Al. I can't afford to lose another witness.
我们需要她 Al 我不能再失去另一名证人了
If Kate can't give us Hagan threatening his wife...
如果找不到Kate出来作证 Hagan威胁他妻子的话...
We don't stand a chance, I know. We're gonna find her.
我们就没机会了 我知道 我们会找到她的
Certain individuals seized on this tragedy to...
有些人利用这件案子...
Are you talking about the District Attorney's office?
你说的是地检官办公室吗
I'm talking about him.
我说的是他
Lieutenant, what are you trying to do to me?
队副 你想对我♥干♥嘛
You know I never laid a hand on my wife.
你知道我从来没碰过我妻子
I loved her; I couldn't, and you know that.
我爱她 不可能伤害她 你知道的
So, why are you lying?
你为什么撒谎
Joe, Joe...
Joe Joe...
Ask him right now why is he lying.
现在就问他为什么撒谎
You killed your wife, Joe Hagan.
你杀了你妻子 Joe Hagan
You pushed her off your boat, and you watched her drown.
你把她推下船 眼睁睁看着她溺水而亡
Our witness, Kate Jordan,
我们的证人Kate Jordan
has specifically flown in from Cleveland to testify
已经专程从克利夫兰赶来
that Joe Hagan had a history of physically attacking and threatening his wife.
作证Hagan有人身伤害及威胁其妻子的前科
That's not true!
胡说八道
We believe the jury will reach its own conclusions.
我们相信法庭会作出自己的裁决的
Well, happily, for the citizens of New York, what you believe is immaterial.
庆幸的是 对于纽约市民来说 你相信什么并不重要
Let's go, Joe.
咱们走 Joe
Your guys who were prepping her, any sense something was up?
你手下那些负责她的人 知道是怎么回事吗
She was nervous.
她很紧张
They put it down to trial jitters. That's it.
他们认为是庭审恐慌 如此而已
Now, Joe Hagan is a beloved resident of City Island.
现在 Joe Hagan是City Island一个可亲的居民
He lost his wife in a terrible accident...
在一场意外中失去了妻子...
Kate Jordan.
Kate Jordan
Find her, Lieutenant.
找到她 队副
Hey, excuse me, ma'am, you seen this woman by chance?
不好意思 女士 你们见过这个女人吗
Kate Jordan? Happen to know her? Maybe you saw her?
Kate Jordan 认识她吗 或许见过她
No?
没见过?
Nothing at all?
没见过
Are you sure?
你确定
No.
不
Seen Kate Jordan?
见过Kate Jordan吗?
Excuse me, sir, name's Kate Jordan, she used to work around here.
不好意思 先生 她名叫Kate Jordan 以前在这附近上班
Never heard of her.
没听说过
Hey! I'm asking you a question, pal.
嘿 我在问你话呢 伙计
Have you seen Kate Jordan?
你见过Kate Jordan吗?
Today's the day she testifies, all right? So, go check at court.
今天是她出庭作证的日子 去法庭找啊
You should be on TV; anybody ever tell you that?
你真该上电视 有人跟你说过没
Oops, you are.
噢 你上了呢
Not my finest performance,
不是我最佳水平
You were great.
你很棒了
That guy's a thug.
那人就是个流氓
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I don't know, came to cheer you up, see if I could lend a hand.
不知道 来给你加油 看看能不能帮上忙
Yeah?
是吗?
You got a witness in your pocket?
你口袋里有证人吗
No, I'm just happy to see you.
没有 只是见到你很高兴
They haven't found her yet?
还没找到她吗
And no one on the island's talking.
这岛上没人愿意说
Kate spent her whole life with those people, it's like she never existed.
Kate一辈子都跟那些人在一起 现在她却像从没存在过一样
What the hell does Hagan have on them anyway?
Hagan到底对这些人做了什么
Guy owns the place.
这整个地方都是他的
Nobody makes a buck on City Island, Joe Hagan doesn't take his cut.
没了Joe Hagan 人人都甭想靠着City Island挣钱了
Money buys silence, money buys love. It's been going on for years.
钱能让人封口 钱能买♥♥到真爱 一直如此
My first month on the job, we found a floater up by the Throgs Neck,
我工作的第一个月 在窄颈大桥发现一具漂浮的尸体
17-year-old girl, evidence of sexual assault.
十七岁女孩 证据显示是性侵
She was seen leaving a club with Hagan earlier in the night.
有人看到她当晚早些时候 跟Hagan一起离开一家夜♥总♥会♥
Tons of witnesses, nobody came forward.
一堆目击者 就是没人站出来
M.E. said possible suicide.
法医说有自杀的可能
That's what I had to tell the mom.
我就是这样告诉她妈妈的
Yeah, so enough is enough.
嗯 所以受够了
Yeah, enough is enough.
是啊 受够了
Sir, can I see some ID?
先生 我能看看你的证件吗
Back in court.
庭审继续
Maybe Adams can buy us some time.
或许Adams可以为我们争取点时间
Missing? How exactly is she missing, Mr. Adams?
不见了 怎么不见的 Adams先生
We're not sure, Your Honor.
我们也不确定 庭上
Kate Jordan came into town obviously intending to testify;
Kate Jordan来这里很显然是来作证的
something has happened.
这事肯定有猫腻
We're just asking for a little time to figure out what that is.
我们只是请求一点时间查出是怎么回事
Come on, Mark, you lost a witness.
得了吧 Mark 你弄丢了一名证人
That's not anyone's fault but yours.
只能怪你们自己
Yeah, where exactly was your client last night?
是嘛 你的当事人昨晚在哪里
Gentlemen.
先生们
Innuendo aside, Your Honor, I would ask that jeopardy attach
我直话直说了 庭上 请求此案不再提诉
and that this case be declared a mistrial.
以及宣布被告无罪
Your Honor, the State is asking for two days.
庭上 控方请求给予两天时间
Lieutenant Burns is directing our efforts to locate Ms. Jordan.
Burns队副已经在全力找寻Jordan女士
How about it, Lieutenant? Do you think you have a shot?
这样如何 队副? 你觉得能找到吗
Absolutely, we'll find her.
当然 我们会找到她的
You're right.
你说的没错
Your client has a right to his day in court.
你的当事人在法庭上有他的权利
But the interests of justice will not be harmed in granting a two-day recess.
但准许休庭两天也不会损害司法公正
That's all you get, guys.
你们只有这么多时间
48 hours, enough time for me to get through season four of Mad Men.
48小时 足够我把《广♥告♥狂人》第四季看完了
Now go.
去吧
Okay, thanks. I'll let him know. Yeah, bye.
好的 谢谢 我会告诉他的 嗯 再见
Hey.
嘿
We got 48 hours.
我们有48小时
All right, well, we may not need it. Nina just found Kate's hotel.
可能用不着了 Nina刚找到Kate住的宾馆了
NYPD. Kate, it's Al Burns.
纽约警♥察♥ Kate 我是Al Burns
Well, the shower's been running, but I don't think she got in it.
淋浴还开着 但我觉得她没进去洗
The towels haven't been touched.
毛巾都没动
No ID, no wallet or keys.
没身份证 没钱包 也没钥匙
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
Certainly not chloroform.
肯定不是氯仿
Angel Mist.
天使迷雾
That's, like, $200 a bottle perfume.
大概两百刀一瓶
Nice stuff.
好东西
Guys, Jordan's rental car left the garage at 11:44.
各位 Jordan租的车11:44开出了车♥库♥
But this is interesting.
不过有趣的是这个
Manager says an emergency door to the garage from the street
经理说靠街的一个车♥库♥紧急出口
was tripped last night around 15 minutes before.
在昨晚大概15分钟前有车开过
They know if it was coming or going?
他们知道是开进还是开出吗
No.
不知道
So, she checks in, runs a shower, then disappears.
所以她住进宾馆 打开淋浴 然后不见了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表