剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I followed David,
我追在大卫后面
he turned on me,and I thought I saw a gun,
他突然转向我 我认为我看见了枪
and I made an instant decision.
所以当机立断
But the truth is,
但事实上
even though I've replayed it a thousand times,
即使我在脑中回忆了千遍
the only thing I can say with 100% certainty is
唯一能百分百确定的只是
that I thought I saw a gun.
我以为我看见了枪
They may come through that door any minute now,
现在他们随时可能闯进来
and however all this turns out, I want to say...
所以无论结果如何 我想说
...I am sorry.
对不起
My son couldn't use a weapon.
我儿子不可能使用武器
My son could not fire a weapon.
我儿子没法开枪
What do you... what do you mean, he couldn't?
没法开枪是什么意思
Afghanistan.
阿富汗
He was forward.
他曾被派往那里
His squad was sweeping a village for Taliban.
他们小队在突袭一座塔♥利♥班♥的村子时
They got ambushed.
遭遇伏击
He took out two locals.
他杀死了两个当地人
One of the locals was a bystander.
其中一个是无辜的
And after that, David just couldn't do it.
从此以后 大卫就做不到了
Couldn't fire a weapon.
他开不了枪
And you know, the Corps--
你也知道 部队
they were as patient as they could be, but
尽管付出了耐心
what the hell good is a marine who can't shoot, right?
但要一个不能开枪的士兵有什么用呢
So he was MD'd, discharged.
所以他就病退回家了
PTSD.
创伤后压力症
And you're telling me that my boy came home and shot someone?
你说我的孩子会回来杀人吗
You're telling me my boy came home and put a weapon on you?
你说我的孩子会回来拿枪指着你吗
And you see, he couldn't have done that.
他做不到
He could not have done that.
他不会那样做
It's impossible.
那不可能
I'm so sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
What?
有话快说
Mr. Jacobs, look under the door.
雅各布斯先生 看看门底下
Tell me when you have it.
拿到之后说一声
What's this?
这是什么
It's your gun.
你的枪
I-I know this... what... this is my gun.
我知道 这是我的枪
What are you... what are you showing it to me for?
为什么要给我看
Because it's the gun David used to kill Leron Holmes.
因为大卫就是用这把枪杀勒朗·霍姆斯的
It's the same one he had in the alley.
他在巷子里拿的也是这把枪
It got David's prints all over it.
上面布满了大卫的指纹
There was no gun!
那里没有枪
You-you told me there was no gun!
你告诉我那里没有枪
Mr. Jacobs, the gun was in the alley.
雅各布斯先生 这把枪当时在巷子里
Your man just confessed, there was no weapon.
你们的人刚刚承认那里没有武器
I don't want lies.Okay?
别骗我
I'm sick of your ass-covering lies. It's over!
我受够了你们的谎言 都结束了
If Detective Saunders confessed,
如果桑德斯探员承认了
our hostage taker just got what he wants.
绑匪就得到他想要的了
When he comes down off that high, he's gonna realize
当他做出这事的时候 他就明白
there's two ways out of that room--
自己只有两条出路
in cuffs or in a body bag.
要么做阶下囚 要么进尸袋
Bang!
嘭
One for your friend, one for himself.
一枪给你朋友 一枪给自己
So our options are, you know,
于是 我们的选择只有
he kills Roe and then he kills himself,
让他杀了罗伊 然后自杀
or you guys storm the room,
或者你们冲进房♥间
and Roe gets caught in the crossfire.
让罗伊腹背受敌吗
My guys know what they're doing.
我的人知道自己在做什么
We have other options, okay?
我们有别的选择
We have his daughter, Kim. She can talk to him.
他的女儿金在这 她能跟他谈谈
She can make this better.
她能缓解局势
She believes her brother is innocent.
她相信她哥哥是无辜的
What is she gonna say that Clay Jacobs doesn't already know?
她还能说出什么她爸不知道的呢
Martin, it's worth a shot.
马丁 这值得一试
She's useless.
她没用
If it was me...
假如是我
Nice haircut.
发型不错
Yeah. New guy went overboard with the razor.
是啊 理发师是新来的 剃刀用过头了
Went overboard with the razor.
剃刀用过头了
...I'd get her out of here.
最好把她带走
She shouldn't have to look at this. Let's go.
她不该看到这些 我们走
That's a cool jacket.
夹克很酷
Your brother's?
是你兄弟的吗
David gave this to me when he got home.
大卫回家的时候给我的
I wear it all the time.
我经常穿
It's all I've got to remember him by.
这是我现在唯一能用来怀念他的东西
Well, if you weren't buying from Leron,
如果你不是从勒朗那里买♥♥货
what was the fight about?
又为什么会起争执
Like I said, it was personal.
我说过 是个人恩怨
Al?
艾尔
What if Clay is right?
如果克雷是对的呢
About what?
关于哪点
What if David didn't shoot Leron Holmes.
如果大卫并没有枪杀勒朗·霍姆斯
Can I have ten minutes?
能给我十分钟吗
Can you buy me ten minutes?
能帮我拖十分钟吗
Carrie, they just... Please.
凯莉 他们 拜托了
Just ten minutes. Trust me.
就十分钟 相信我
Yes?
好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You recognize this?
认识这个吗
It's your dad's.
是你♥爸♥爸的
The one David had when he was shot.
大卫被枪击时候拿着它
Okay.
好吧
You know why we thought David was guilty?
你知道我们为什么怀疑大卫吗
He was seen fighting with Leron.
他和勒朗打架被人看见了
Then Leron shows up dead,
接着勒朗死了
and we find David's hair at the crime scene.
而我们在案发现场发现了大卫的头发
Just a single hair.
仅仅一根
A little thing.
非常细微
Hair has a way of, um,
头发很容易
sticking around, you know, to collars, pockets,on jackets.
黏在别处 比如领子 口袋或外套上
David gave you this jacket.
大卫送你这件外套
You wear it all the time.
而你总是穿着它
You said so yourself.
你自己说的
Maybe you could help me out with something, Kim,
也许你能帮我点忙 金
because I can't get it straight in my head.
因为我自己理不清
David didn't do drugs--
大卫不嗑药
the autopsy report shows he was clean--
验尸报告显示他没有吸毒
so why was he fighting with a drug dealer?
那么他为何要和毒贩打架呢
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
I don't know.
不知道
You knew Leron.
你认识勒朗
No.
不认识
Were you dating him?
你是他女友吗
No.
不是
Did David find out?
被大卫发现了吗
I didn't know Leron.
我不认识勒朗
Kim, listen to me.
金 听我说
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
They are gonna go in there and kill your father.
他们要冲进去杀了你♥爸♥爸
Now you've already lost your brother.
你已经失去了你哥哥
You don't want to lose your father, too.
你不想连父亲都失去吧
You don't.
真的
I need you to tell me what happened.
你必须告诉我发生了什么
I need you to tell me the truth.
你必须告诉我真♥相♥
When David came home from Afghanistan,
大卫从阿富汗回来以后
he found out that I was...
他发现我
running with Leron,
我跟勒朗走得很近
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表