剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Not Jensen, not Morgan. He's framing me.
没杀詹森也没杀摩根 是他陷害我
I don't know how, but he is.
我不知道怎么回事 但他做到了
Which is why I'm giving you a choice.
所以我给你们两条路
Sit this one out, or forever hold your peace.
要么继续查 要么别吱声
I'm in.
我加入
Me, too.
我也是
Sure.
行
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Nina, get the case file and the crime scene photos to Carrie.
尼娜 把卷宗和现场照片给凯莉
Mike, let's put out a Finest Message
迈克 征集线索
on anyone matching Morgan's description.
找出符合摩根描述的人
And Roe, see if Webster's come up with anything on the body.
罗伊 去看看韦伯斯特有什么新发现
All right, where you going?
那你去哪
To tell the DA this investigation is ongoing,
去告诉地方检察官案子正在调查
and we have no solid suspects.
还没有定下嫌犯
So... at... at Morgan's apartment,
那在摩根家
you picked up that glass
你是故意碰那个杯子
on purpose, to get your prints on it,
让它沾上你的指纹
to cover your tracks, right?
掩饰你的行踪 对吧
Like you said, the facts were adding up
如你所言 证据越来越多
and they weren't looking so good for me.
件件对我不利
So...
所以
Ah... that was clever.
还挺机灵的
You don't have to babysit me, you know.
你不用一直守着我
Oh, no, I'm not.
不 我没有
I was just, you know, going through some old case files.
我只是 浏览几个旧案宗
Did Al tell you to watch me?
艾尔让你盯着我
Like a hawk.
密切监视
You know, just so you know, um...
我只想告诉你
me and Roe had a plan to break you out.
我和罗伊已经想好如何帮你越狱了
Thanks, Nina.
谢谢 尼娜
I prefer pool.
我喜欢台球
All about playing the angles.
玩的就是角度
You son-of-a-bitch.
这个混♥蛋♥
What? You got something?
怎么 有发现
Oh, yeah. I got something.
没错 有发现
Hey. All right, what do you got?
进展如何
I don't know. Where do I start?
不知道 要我从哪开始
I'm gonna say "the beginning."
最好从"头"开始
Right.
没错
So you know that strange thing in Salt Lake,
你知道盐湖城那件怪事吧
where the cops thought they'd recovered
那边的警♥察♥认为五年前
Walter Morgan's fingerprints five years ago
在一桩性侵案的现场找到了
at the site of a sexual assault? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
沃尔特·摩根的指纹 知道
But Morgan had an alibi, he was here in New York.
但摩根有不在现场证明 当时他在纽约
Right. So I snooped around a little.
是的 所以我深入打探了一下
It turns out the only other lead the police had in the case
结果发现警方找到的仅有的其他线索是
was the name of a guy the victim met at a bar,
被害人在酒吧遇见过一个人
named John Fox.
叫约翰·福克斯
But since they only had a name, and someone else's prints,
不过由于他们只有一个名字和不符的指纹
it was a dead end. Right? Wrong?
案子查不下去了 对吗 不对吗
Well, I took the name "John Fox,"
我查了约翰·福克斯
and just for the fun of it,
无聊之余
I ran it through a multi-linked recursion sorting program
我用了一个多链接递归检索程序
with all the other information we put together on Walter Morgan.
把手头上沃尔特·摩根的资料全部输入进去
Known associated, past clients, school teachers, etcetera.
朋友圈 从前的客户 学校老师之类
And it turns out...
结果是...
Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗
Oh, you had me at "recursion program."
一切准备就绪
Turns out Walter Morgan had a client named John Fox
原来25年前沃尔特·摩根在堪萨斯州
25 years ago in Kansas.
有一个客户名叫约翰·福克斯
But not just any client.
不是普通客户
Fox was the last client Morgan had
福克斯是摩根抛弃旧业
before he folded up his practice and moved to New York.
来到纽约之前的最后一名客户
I'm excited, but I don't know why.
我很激动 但不懂为什么
Here's why.
马上揭晓
This is the Kansas DMV photo
这是约翰·福克斯十六岁时
of a 16-year-old John Fox.
在堪萨斯州车管局登记的照片
Threw a little face-aging software at it,
通过面部增龄软件
it's the same program the Feds use on photos of missing kids.
联邦调查局常用它寻找失踪儿童
Same photo, aged 30 years,
一张照片 推后三十年
in which John Fox looks an awful lot like...
约翰·福克斯就变成了
Walter Morgan. Walter Morgan.
沃尔特·摩根 沃尔特·摩根
All right, the arms on the bodies at the warehouse
仓库前的尸体手臂被摆成了
were placed in a very specific pattern.
特定的形状
We thought they might be pointing at different objects
我们以为是指向附近的
in their surroundings,
特定物体
but we couldn't find anything that made sense.
但一无所获
So I'm thinking...
所以我想到了
...angles.
角度
Angles.
角度
So the body at the warehouse,
仓库前的尸体
Morgan.
摩根
One of his arms was placed at a 55-degree angle,
一只手臂摆成55度角
the other at 50 degrees.
另一只摆成50度角
Jensen, in the van.
货车里的詹森
One arm at 13 degrees, the other arm at five.
一只13度 另一只5度
Which gives us...
于是得到
A phone number?
一个电♥话♥号♥码
You try calling it?
你打过了
Not yet. It's too soon.
还没有 为时尚早
I'm-I'm not ready... for him.
我还没 准备好面对他
See, he wants to prove that he and I are alike,
他想证明我和他是一种人
that we both live outside of society.
都活在这个社会之外
So what's he going to try and do?
所以他要做什么
Separate me from society.
把我从这个社会孤立
And if you're wanted for murder,
如果你因谋杀被通缉
he becomes the only one to turn to.
他就成了你唯一的帮手
We have to convince him that he's succeeded.
我们必须让他相信自己成功了
That I've been abandoned by my own people.
相信我被同伴抛弃了
You and Tanya, you were right.
你和坦娅 你们是对的
John Fox traded places with
约翰·福克斯和沃尔特·摩根
Walter Morgan 25 years ago.
25年前交换了身份
Now, Fox is done with his old life,
现在 福克斯厌倦了过去的生活
he's ready to start a new one,
准备重新出发
and he wants me to be a part of it.
他想让我参与其中
But he's got to know you'd never go along with it.
但他应该知道你不会配合他
He's thinking if his plan succeeds,
他认为如果他的计划得逞
you'll have no other choice.
你将别无选择
I just got off the phone with the ADA.
我刚跟助理检察官通完电♥话♥
They-they know that we are circling on somebody,
他们知道我们已经锁定了某人
and they want to know who. I didn't know what to tell them.
他们想知道是谁 我不知怎么回答
Tell them you're arresting Carrie Wells.
告诉他们我们将逮捕凯莉·威尔斯
Local police hunt one of their own tonight,
本地警方今夜上演同室操戈
as homicide detective Carrie Wells
凶杀组警探凯莉·威尔斯
is now officially the prime suspect
如今被认定为枪杀
in the shotgun murder of Manhattan attorney Walter Morgan.
曼哈顿律师沃尔特·摩根的头号♥嫌犯
The search for Wells began here,
对威尔斯的搜捕从这里
on Skillman Avenue in Sunnyside, Queens...
皇后区阳边史卡曼大道开始
Okay, I say go for it.
现在打吧
...when detectives arrived to take her into custody.
警探们赶到欲将其拘捕
According to witnesses,
目击者称
Detective Wells used a back alley to make her escape...
威尔斯警探企图从后巷逃脱
...discovered early this morning in an abandoned warehouse
今晨在长岛市的一间废弃仓库里
in Long Island City.
被发现
Police are not releasing...
警方没有透露
Hello, Carrie.
凯莉
Great to hear from you.
很高兴听到你的消息
You sure she's okay going in?
你确定她这样做没事
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表